It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Jewish Criminal Network Responsible for 9/11?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
How could I be a Jew if I am the one that has proof that they were behind 911

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
possible .. thats why the US supports israel .. who knows ... they have something on each other for certain ... what? who knows

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Did Israel have anything to do with 9/11?

Well, weren't Mossad agents arrested for dancing around a van filming the attacks, celebrating as they occurred?

We knew this on the day of 9/11. We heard them later say on Fox News (look it up) that the connection between 9/11 and Israel was classified and an issue of national security.

And people still believe the Muslims did it alone.

People. Are. Stupid.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I can understand how people will be put off from this movie because they said the word "Jew" (but when was the last time someone was called racist for invoking "Arab" this and Arab that?). However, the video makes a good point, since Zionism has only been around for a hundred years or so, and the Rothschild cabal have been around far longer. But then again, this video is like a neo-nazi build up to hate the Jews, so you got one side hating the Arabs, and the other side hating the Jews. My only question is, if this is "controlled opposition" as some suggest, when will the next holocaust take place? Obviously if these videos are all big lies, they must be building towards something, it's an offly complex theory to just throw out on the internet for the purposes of anti-semitism, it has to be building towards some type of "rapture" against the Jews. But then again what if nothing really happens from this? It might prove that the Jews really are in charge, but nothing will be done about it. Either way, the movie almost made me sick, which is perhaps the intention, and I don't mean sick because I thought the narrator was anti-semitic, sick in the sense that perhaps some of it was true (although I doubt the Amdocs tapping into all phone lines, maybe government phone lines but it would be a waste of time to monitor every phone call.)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by AquariusDescending
Did Israel have anything to do with 9/11?

Well, weren't Mossad agents arrested for dancing around a van filming the attacks, celebrating as they occurred?

We knew this on the day of 9/11. We heard them later say on Fox News (look it up) that the connection between 9/11 and Israel was classified and an issue of national security.

And people still believe the Muslims did it alone.

People. Are. Stupid.

What really makes me shocked is how people assumed the dancing Israelis were Arabs, probably because the MSM said so. It's like an episode of the twilight zone, the real culprits are dancing in the streets and all the braindead neoconservatives can say is "them dirty camel humpin' Arabs"

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
The jews are involved the way the Italians are involved when something goes down with the Mafia. Were jews involved? Likely. Was everybody involved jewish? Unlikely, given their numbers most probably a minority was jewish. Are the jews who were not involved aware that some fellow sharing his religion was involved and do they approve? Most likely they are left in the dark as much as everybody else. I am sure except for the deranged exemplars, none would approve.
edit on 8-11-2010 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Jews,Jews,Jews...
What a trap.
They are people,period.
I find it funny that they are constantly labeled by their faith.

Could PEOPLE of jewish faith have been envolved in 9/11 somehow?
Yes!

Why?
Because they are just PEOPLE like everyone else.

Being of jewish decent and faith dosent make them moraly less or better than anyone.

And last time I read through the 9/11 conspricaies about Israeli envolvement,its was possible mossad(Israeli government) who were being looked at.

NOT the average person of jewish faith or decent.

If 9/11 was a "inside job" than it was carried out by people of all beliefs,including christians.

Thats a unique trap that has been set in this country i've noticed.

Dare to mention "Jew" or Israel in almost any regaurds,you must be anti-semetic.
Conditioned to not question,through fear of labels.

I personally never look at anyone though their religious beliefs.
Im agnostic,so Seeing people as Christian,Jewish,Muslim or Hindu,is beyond me.
I look at everyone as human beings,but human beings are defined and affiliated by their self given titles.

So when refering to people of jewish faith,no apologies should ever be needed.

Also wanted to add,why are the jewish people so protected exactly?
Because of the holocost?
OK,I get that,but I also remember the montra of "never again".

But that isnt true,the same thing that happen during the holocost,is happening in Darfur.
And on a much greater scale.
But I dont see an out pouring of support and action to help them,why?

What happened in the holocost was horrible,yes,but no different than what happened to all those who were killed during the christian crusades and the spanish inquisition.

Just because someone refers to people of jewish faith or people who reside in Israel,dosent make them anti-semetic.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Clearly the jewish criminal network is behind 911, 7/7, Madrid, Bali, etc.

Its history is based on hate, terror & genocide. They just obey Talmud that commands them to destroy the cuontries where they live.

Be very careful when reading comment from people that pretend to be non-jews but are jews.
It is in fact very easy to stop them. They insult a lot. they use the word hate every 5 words.
They never touch the argument but attack the messenger.
The archetypical nonsense they say is taht Isarel is somehow stopping Arabs from invading Europe. Isn't it obvious the stupidity (and lie) of such statement?

Research the topic and you will see that terrorism is not the only problem with these criminals. They own the banking system, central banks, commercial banks. wall street firm, internet sites (google, ebay, facebook, ...), huge corporations, etc.

the jewish criminal network is behind the current and past crisis and will destroy the planet if we let them do it.

Observe how the jews now will accuse me of hater but won't touch the message.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by relgub

I'm not a jew but I seriously think you need help.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1
reply to post by relgub

I'm not a jew but I seriously think you need help.

Why single him out for help, we all need help!

To try and clear up the muddy water here is how it actually runs out. The Jews for the most part are used as the last barrier and patsies should anything go wrong. Its like a onion with all its skins, Catholics and religions, Knights of Malta, Freemasons, Illuminati, Governments, gays and straights, Aliens demons and angels. Etc, etc etc.

Each organization is a skin in the defensive scheme, each designed to be sacrificed before the next. Now we see the last skin and we call it "Jews", but they are not.

The Book of Revelation, Chapter 2, Verse 9, states the following which would appear to be about these Ashkenazi Jews:
"I know thy works, and tribulation and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."

www.knowthelies.com.../4796
www.knowthelies.com.../4795

At the core of the onion are Satanists, hard core satanists who will sacrifice any and all in order to regain control of the earth. The Jews who obediently follow them because they think it is their birth right will be exposed. For the hard core Satanists hate the Jews more than any other and is why they cloak themselves with the Jews to take the final assault before their judgment.

To the Jews, do not stand in front of the true target, move aside so that the Judgment can find its rightful recipient.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Its a bible study now?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
What would this jewish crminal network be composed of?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Its not just the Jewish crime network.

It was a combination of the Jewish crime network, Mossad and elements within our own government.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Certainly narrowing down a bit would still be nice.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join