It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Jewish Criminal Network Responsible for 9/11?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I recently came across the "9/11 coincidence" videos on YouTube after reading about some conspiracies on ATS. I’m not sure how to describe how I feel after watching them, but I do believe that we weren’t told the whole truth (are we ever).

After digging some more, I found this website promoting a new video called 9/11 MISSING LINKS and also a website called prothink.org. I don’t agree with some of the stories on this particular website, however the video was very interesting.

The film’s purpose is to basically prove that Israel is the mastermind behind 9/11 and that our government is full of Israeli operatives. After watching all the videos that are out there, I’m not sure what to believe and I guess I want to know if this video is credible. I warn you, it is a very long video. While the video was playing, I was looking up its information in another window finding that what it was saying was true. But like I said, I still want to know if this video has any credibility to it. If it doesn’t, Michael Delaney, the man behind the video wasted a lot his time…and mine!

www.911missinglinks.com...

[edit on 1-9-2008 by VeritasGal220]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Michael Delaney the jew hater? Yeah he is someone to listen to. The man is a scum bag holocaust denier.

Here are some of the titles. snips from the articles he posts:

Do you still believe the outrageous lie that 6 millions Jews were slaughtered in the WW2 Nazi "death camps"? If so, you have some serious research to do.

John's "The Myth of the Good Jew"

Ex-Zionist Jew spills the beans on his own about crimes in WW1 & WW2

The story of another Jew who buys into Zionist propaganda about Israel being a homeland until he arrives there and saw a completely different story.

Chess champion Bobby Fisher grew up a Jew with Jewish parents

www.prothink.org...

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

I agree...the article about the Holocaust being a Holohoax is the article I referred to in the OP that I do not agree with. I just wanted to know if there were any truth to this one video. It was just interesting to me. I myself am not a Jew hater and am glad that America is a supporter of the Israel Nation. However, if the videos that have presented themselves to me are true, I am disappointed in our government or at least parts of it and the people involved.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasGal220

I for one will not watch the filth this man presents. If you would like to point out a few claims that he has made, I will be happy to help you look into them.

Thanks,

-TY-

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasGal220

I myself am not a Jew hater and am glad that America is a supporter of the Israel Nation.

I didnt watch the video, sorry, but I do have a question for you.

Why exactly are you so "glad" that America supports Israel???

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Israel is kind of the beachhead for the unification of Arabia under one flag into a continental union.

Why shouldn't you support the unity of man?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   

I understand your reasonings for choosing not to watch the video. I respect that completely.

I, in no way want to be supporting a "Jew Hater", as you called him. However, the arguments made in the movie are good in my opinion. I personally did not find that the movie was against jews as a whole...just against the people who seem to be somehow involved in the 911 attacks.

The movie starts out talking about the 1967 Six Day War Involving Israel. On the 4th day of the 6 day war, the USS Liberty was attacked for 2 hours by Israeli Airplanes. Israel called the attack an accident. However, further inspection shows that the Israel Airplanes could clearly see the US Flag aboard the USS Liberty. It seems that there is a huge cover up. Anyways, this is how the first "chapter" of the movie starts out. The narrator, whoever he is, then goes on to talk about the 5 men that were caught celebrating and dancing after just a few hours after the 911 attacks. The men were Jews from Israel and thought to be agents of the Mossad. He then goes on for about the next hour and a half giving what seems to be good evidence IMO that a group of Jews were behind the attacks. Many of our own government members seemed to be involved and have dual citizenship in the US and Israel, their first priority being Israel.

I can't even begin to touch on everything in the video or all the names that were mentioned. Like I said, it was long!

I hope someone takes the time to watch it and give their opinion about it. If it's all a bunch crap, I'm totally okay with that too. That's why I started this thread...to become better educated on this particular subject.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by BloodRedSky

I'd rather be for them then against them. They may be a small nation, but IMO they are a strong nation.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   

The Five Dancing Israelis Arrested On 9-11

The New York Times reported Thursday that a group of five men had set up video cameras aimed at the Twin Towers prior to the attack on Tuesday, and were seen congratulating one another afterwards. (1)

Police received several calls from angry New Jersey residents claiming "middle-eastern" men with a white van were videotaping the disaster with shouts of joy and mockery. (2)

"They were like happy, you know. They didn't look shocked to me" said a witness. (3)

[T]hey were seen by New Jersey residents on Sept. 11 making fun of the World Trade Center ruins and going to extreme lengths to photograph themselves in front of the wreckage. (4)

Witnesses saw them jumping for joy in Liberty State Park after the initial impact (5). Later on, other witnesses saw them celebrating on a roof in Weehawken, and still more witnesses later saw them celebrating with high fives in a Jersey City parking lot. (6)

The police and FBI field agents became very suspicious when they found maps of the city with certain places highlighted, box cutters (the same items that the hijackers supposedly used), $4700 cash stuffed in a sock, and foreign passports. Police also told the Bergen Record that bomb sniffing dogs were brought to the van and that they reacted as if they had smelled explosives. "It looked like they're hooked in with this. It looked like they knew what was going to happen when they were at Liberty State Park."

The FBI seized and developed their photos, one of which shows Sivan Kurzberg flicking a cigarette lighter in front of the smouldering ruins in an apparently celebratory gesture. (12)

The Jerusalem Post later reported that a white van with a bomb was stopped as it approached the George Washington Bridge, but the ethnicity of the suspects was not revealed. Here's what the Jerusalem Post reported on September 12, 2001:

American security services overnight stopped a car bomb on the George Washington Bridge. The van, packed with explosives, was stopped on an approach ramp to the bridge. Authorities suspect the terrorists intended to blow up the main crossing between New Jersey and New York, Army Radio reported. (13)

"...two suspects are in FBI custody after a truckload of explosives was discovered around the George Washington Bridge ... The FBI ... says enough explosives were in the truck to do great damage to the George Washington Bridge."

It was reported the van contained tons of explosives (14).

What's really intriguing is that ABC's 20/20 (15), the New York Post (16), and the New Jersey Bergen Record (17) all clearly and unambiguously reported that a white van with Israelis was intercepted on a ramp near Route 3, which leads directly to the Lincoln Tunnel.

But the Jerusalem Post, Israeli National News (Arutz Sheva) (18), and Yediot America, (19) all reported, just as clearly and unambiguously, that a white van with Israelis was stopped on a ramp leading to the George Washington Bridge, which is several miles north of the Lincoln Tunnel.

It appears as if there may actually have been two white vans involved, one stopped on each crossing. This would not only explain the conflicting reports as to the actual location of the arrests, but would also explain how so many credible eye-witnesses all saw celebrating "middle-easterners" in a white van in so many different locations. It also explains why the New York Post and Steve Gordon (lawyer for the 5 Israelis) originally described how three Israelis were arrested but later increased the total to five.

"By way of deception, thou shalt do war"
--Motto of the Mossad

whatreallyhappened.com...

[edit on 1-9-2008 by GoldenFleece]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   

its as plausible as Bush and the neocons being the guilty culprits..

it all depends on how much weight you give to the notion that AIPAC seems to control our foreign policy..

we always have been pro-Israel..

there is most likely an Israeli based undercurrent here..

but then if the official story is to be believed, its quite natural.. the hijackers hate Israel and of course we are their greatest ally..

personally, I think Israel would have too much to lose by instigating this..

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I agree with you about the neocons. After all that I have read, I would not put it past them. I do believe that we as Americans may have had the wool pulled over our eyes, not just by our own government but also with the help of others.

If you watched the video, you would actually see that Israel gained a lot through all who were involved in the US government who had dual citizenship and then showed their loyalty to Israel.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
A few Israeli vans got sniffed for explosives doesn't make them bad people.
An Israeli Intel contingent was around for JFK JRs demise according
to a video.
Suicide pilot suppliers must be some kind of critical mission.

Other than that I haven't heard anything.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Lots of Jew hate here at ATS.
i can link to many posts here at ATS.
I guess all those displaced hitler youth need a place to call home.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   

I watched the video last week. Although I was put off by the constant introductions of a person by presenting them as "Jew" first, I found this very informative.
-------------------------
Sorry, Me and JimBeam had a long talk tonight, I don't think I should be posting right now.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasGal220

I agree...the article about the Holocaust being a Holohoax is the article I referred to in the OP that I do not agree with. I just wanted to know if there were any truth to this one video. It was just interesting to me. I myself am not a Jew hater and am glad that America is a supporter of the Israel Nation. However, if the videos that have presented themselves to me are true, I am disappointed in our government or at least parts of it and the people involved.

View the Vid and come to your own opinion. If you find value in some of the things Delaney has to offer great. Toss the stuff you can't validate. Unlike some, it is always best to keep an open mind. You are also allowed to come to your own conclusions without accepting someone labeling you a Jew hater. That is a cute little game folks play to silence a difference of opinion. A rule of thumb for me is to look at the posts and threads started by someone who disagrees with my opinion. It is an easy method to determine if a member is open to consider alternative philosophies or is prone to one line of thought. I find some of the things Delaney has to say, worth investigating. I will not dismiss anyones opinions out-of-hand . Good luck is sifting the wheat ......... ...................

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by pccat

This is incorrect. Prior to President Kennedy, there was NO support for Israel. In fact, President Kennedy was the last president to stand up against giving Israel the bomb, or financial support.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
A few Israeli vans got sniffed for explosives doesn't make them bad people.

Hey, what harm could come from a couple of Urban Moving Systems vans packed with "tons of explosives?"

And big deal, local police who arrested the dancing Israelis said, "It looked like they're hooked in with this. It looked like they knew what was going to happen when they were at Liberty State Park."

And so what, a couple of nice Mossad fellas admitted on Israeli TV that they were "sent to document the event."

It's all anti-semitism and a giant misunderstanding.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   
A bump in honor of 9/11.

Thank you neocons, the dancing Israelis and Mossad.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye

Originally posted by pccat

This is incorrect. Prior to President Kennedy, there was NO support for Israel. In fact, President Kennedy was the last president to stand up against giving Israel the bomb, or financial support.

I disagree.. there was not as much support.. but we have been allies since 1948..

U.S.-ISRAELI RELATIONS Commitment to Israel's security and well being has been a cornerstone of U.S. policy in the Middle East since Israel's founding in 1948, in which the United States played a key supporting role. Israel and the United States are bound closely by historic and cultural ties as well as by mutual interests. Continuing U.S. economic and security assistance to Israel acknowledges these ties and signals U.S. commitment. The broad issues of Arab-Israeli peace have been a major focus in the U.S.-Israeli relationship. U.S. efforts to reach a Middle East peace settlement are based on UN Security Council Resolutions 242 and 338 and have been based on the premise that as Israel takes calculated risks for peace the United States will help minimize those risks.

snipped from here..

www.state.gov...

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Having just spent the past 3 hours almost, I see this video as a 'Point the finger at the Jews' Movie.

Lots of names being thrown about but nothing that actually proves anything other than certain member of the US Administration are Jew and *May* have dual nationality.

Kind so many names and groups mention in the video that I felt bombarded by so much garble to fully get the point of the video. He certainly does'nt like the Jews, thats for sure.

Thanks to the OP for posting this but care should be used when viewing as I almost fell off my chair 3 times from nearly falling asleep

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join