It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden is either stupid or lying - reflects his Judgggzemennnt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Joe Biden says he voted for Iraq because he was "misled" by the Bush Administration.

How can such a brilliant man as Joe Biden be misled by such a dolt as GW Bush into voting for Iraq? If this is true, this makes Joe Biden either lying or either dumber than president Bush. Either way it reflects his Judgggzemennnt.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I don't know, why don't you ask John McCain that same question.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by mabus325

I think all the Dems who voted for the war believed the same evidence as everybody else.

And if the polls showed people thought the war was a great idea, these same Dems would be bragging about how smart they were to vote for it.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
It s BS excuse, used because he knows hes got the major media on his side. The fact is, Al Gore was the most hawkish politician on Iraq through the 90s and carried it in to Bush's term. Democrats in general (Biden included), were hawkish on Iraq.

Fast forward to present day and the war became unpopular, giving the democrats an opportunity to make a grab for power. It would never work without a friendly media, because anyone can look up history and confirm what I've said.

Senator Joe Biden (D-DE) > August 4, 2002 "This is a guy who is an extreme danger to the world, and this is a guy who is in every way possible seeking weapons of mass destruction."
> August 4, 2002 "I think he has anthrax. I have not seen any evidence that he has smallpox, but you hear them say, Tim (Russert), is the last smallpox outbreak in the world was in Iraq; ergo, he may have a strain." > August 4, 2002 "We know he continues to attempt to gain access to additional capability, including nuclear capability." > August 4, 2002 "First of all, we don't know exactly what he has. It's been five years since inspectors have been in there, number one. Number two, it is clear that he has residual of chemical weapons and biological weapons, number one."

[edit on 1-9-2008 by Dronetek]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mabus325

Originally posted by mabus325
Joe Biden says he voted for Iraq because he was "misled" by the Bush Administration.

How can such a brilliant man as Joe Biden be misled by such a dolt as GW Bush into voting for Iraq? If this is true, this makes Joe Biden either lying or either dumber than president Bush. Either way it reflects his Judgggzemennnt.

Brilliant men are not fooled by dolts (Joe Biden is not a brilliant man, imo). Joe Biden is merely using the same excuse that many others are using in order to escape their own personal responsibility. It is a tactic used by the average politician to fool the average voter.

Edit: We should ask ourselves if someone who had nearly 30 years experience in the Senate when he was "fooled" by a first term president should be considered worthy of re-election as a Senator, or even more, as Vice President of the US.

[edit on 1-9-2008 by jsobecky]

top topics

join