It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the weirdest feeling ever

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   
i was going to post this 2 weeks ago but didnt coz i couldnt be bothered and didnt know if it had much meaning but anyway

this is going to sound very, very strange.
i was in my room with my brother watching just watching tv, and for some reason, dont ask why coz i dont know. i had an image in my head of a little kids face. little kid like 4 years old and he was grimacing at me. i was trying to focus on the movie and the little kid started going. YA. YA. YA. YA.
(in my head) like an uncontrolled imagination thing. i wasnt really hearing him saying it but it was i could hear it in my head. (its probably not important but i remember this bit clearly. YA was pronounced how you would say YAK without the k not pronounced like yar). anyway
he was saying it for about 30 seconds, then there were more kids appearing and started going ya ya ya ya untill there were more and more and more and it because like how you cant distinguish a clap in a loud crowd cheer its all muffled. anyway my head was filled with REALLY loud noise and i started tingling everywhere. the tingling got intense and more intense and more intens. untill i got a big JOLT (a wake up at night with a fright kind of jolt) and it was all over.
the whole thing lasted probably 45 seconds, but it was the strangest, most weirdest feeling ive ever had. yet it felt really really really cool.

i know i said it but im saying it again. i dont know how it started and why there was a little kid going YA YA YA YA YA.
oh and the YA YA YA wasnt really rapid. like YA. YA. YA. not yayayayayaya.
anyways it was weird and yeah.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   

new topics

join