It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran War being sold via commercial

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I was watching CNN and about 5 minutes ago I saw a commercial that was basically saying we can't have a nuclear Iran and that our leaders must do something. I found this a tad disturbing, because, for me at least, it shows a new step in the push for war. I have never seen a war advertised so I find it a bit strange.

Here's their website with the commercial. www.theisraelproject.org...

Maybe I'm overreacting, but it sort of brings the possibility of war with Iran closer in my mind when commercials are talking about it.

And it starts with a missile attack on Denver, how creepy? Got to love how they use fear to get what they want.

[edit on 31-8-2008 by ghaleon12]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Sheesus, what is becoming of this world. I mean, they aren't advertising to sell Big Mac's or Coca Cola, they're advertising to have a war, and trying to justify it off a 30 sec advert!

Isn't there some sort of broadcasting commission in the US that scrutinizes stuff like this before releasing it for public consumption? I suppose that would mean nothing anyway if the government pushes it through.

These guys are really pushing for a war with Iran. The last thing this world needs is that. We'll fall on some serious hard times, and I don't look forward to that

new topics

join