It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Lab Findings Show Morgellons Organisms in WATER SUPPLY

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Let me first let anyone that does not know what "Morgellons Syndrome" is, know what it is.

Morgellons Syndrome is a systemic syndrome that causes extreme joint and muscle pain, unbearable fatigue, mental fog, and crawling sensations through the skin.
Sufferers find "fibers" emerging from their skin, moving clear fibers and non moving red and blue fibers, among other types of shapes that exhude from the skin.
Many sufferers' skin rapidly degrades with massive arrays of lesions that do not heal.

Doctors for the most part apply the term "Delusions of Parasitosis" to people complaining of these symptoms... and blame the lesions on people scratching their skin open.
Methamphetamine use is also brought in as a possible explanation for their symptoms, even if the person previously was a mild mannered upstanding individual with no drug use history.

So on top of the suffering, is the mental anguish of your doctor, friends and family thinking you're crazy, because you're telling them the truth and they don't believe you, they believe what the "doctor" says.....
and concurrently your life falls apart and you spend thousands trying to cure yourself and you loose your job because of how hard it hits you.
many become homeless.. many commit suicide..

When the actuality of this man made man implemented plague finally is shown in the mainstream media by "experts"..
the impact thereof will cause the overall trustworthiness of "doctors" to be flipped upside down.... smashing the medical industry. or causing SERIOUS reform..
how convenient.. the CDC is releasing their findings just as a new president walks into office.
I'm sure his initial dealings with this situation will bolster initial approval ten fold, of course... following a path scripted years before hand.

on with the lab findings...

Full Phase 1 report / photos here - www.morgellons.org...

Microbiologist's Report: A microbiologist whose work was funded through a grant from the Morgellons Research Foundation (MRF) has issued a phase one report. The microbiologist was clear that the information provided to the MRF in this report was absolutely preliminary and not conclusive in any way. The microbiologist has submitted a request to the MRF for an additional two phases of this study which we hope to be able to fund in the future. The microbiologist's name has been omitted at their request since they do not wish to be contacted by patients and the media and wish only to do their work.

from - www.morgellons.org...

Abstract There are six particle types that are consistently recovered from the skin surface of those suffering from Morgellons disease, 1) ribbon-like fibers, 2) rounded fibers, 3) capsule-like particles, 4) black flakes/grains, 5) worm-like particles, and 6) stellate-shaped (“starfish-shaped”) particles. The fibers are often pigmented and may luminesce under ultraviolet light. These six particle types were recovered from a hot water tank that was suspected of harboring contaminants causing chronic skin irritation and other debilitating symptoms to the scalp, neck and shoulders of the homeowner. The hot water tank had been idle for more than 2 years and is thought to have been contaminated by soil/groundwater organisms. Replacement of the hot water system and water pipes eliminated these contaminants and resulted in a marked improvement in the homeowner’s health. Microscopic examination and microbial analysis of water samples collected before hot tank removal show the presence of numerous fiber-producing microorganisms. Tentative identification is based on morphological characteristics and include the following primary organisms of interest: 1) gliding bacteria, cyanobacteria or blue-green algae, and rhizosphere bacteria (slime-producing bacteria), 2) actinomyces (spore-forming filamentous bacteria), 2) plasmodial slime molds, oomycete water molds, chytrids and algae (protists), and 3) zygomycetes and ascomycetes (fungi/yeast). Of particular interest is the keratin degrading aquatic fungi or chytrids. Evidence for their presence in hot water tank samples is indicated by the occurrence of capsule-like Morgellons particles that have been identified as parasitized pine pollen grains. Chytrid populations are obligate parasites of frogs, nematodes, algae, cyanobacteria, and plants. Based on the findings of this Phase I study it is proposed that prolonged dermal exposure to algae-rich conditions may promote the incidental growth of opportunistic keratin degrading populations causing chronic symptoms associated with Morgellons disease. These findings serve as a focus for further understanding the ecological significance of the organisms identified in this study and the role they may play as causative agents for this disease. Membrane filters, culture slants, and water samples have been archived for further study.

4.0 Ultraviolet Fiber Counts- Before Tank Removal and After Pipe Replacement

Examination of membrane filters reveal an abundance of UV luminescent fibers in water samples before hot tank replacement and before pipe installation is complete, with hot water samples containing more fibers than cold water samples (Table 2). Although UV luminescence is known to occur widely in nature and in itself is not an indicator of conditions adverse to human health, the relative ease of enumeration and reported association with Morgellons skin disease resulted in their use as a general marker for potential water contamination.

Translucent/clear ribbon-like and rounded fibers were found to emit blue or blue-green luminescence, and in a few cases, red. Interwoven “fuzzballs” and red UV luminescent fibers were recovered in hot water tank samples only. A typical membrane filter from the hot water tank containing abundant UV fibers is shown in Figure 2.

Microscope slide mounts were also prepared during membrane filtration and were examined to identify other characteristic structures present.

-

[edit on 31-8-2008 by prevenge]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I personally suffer from this and have run the gamut of theories and concepts of what is crawling through my veins.
Now someone has taken an absolutely straight forward method and tested the water supply of a sufferer's home.

I contracted this as soon as I moved into a new place, with an old water heater.
The water out of our faucets here smells rank just like an old kitchen sponge does.
My neighbor moved out of her condo because of this rank smell of the water.
When you clean the toilet, the next day the bowl is covered with a thick tan algae.
I mentioned it to my other neighbor in the condos I live in, and they have the SAME issue with their toilet and smell.

I started using a shower filter and my conditions diminished.
I am glad that I am moving out of this place.

Hot water heaters are RIDICULOUS to begin with.
An energy wasting money pit that constantly heats one big tank of water where you rarely use hot water during the summer??
ON DEMAND water heaters are the future and national awareness of this "algae/fungi plague in our water supply will press hard consumer demand for on demand water heating.
Constantly heated tanks of water are just begging for biological growth, especially the pipes that lead out of the heater to your sink.

now... is this going to be blamed on terrorists?
after the AMA , CDC and EPA completely have IGNORED and scoffed at this issue for nearly a DECADE???

if anything good is to come of this.. it's people buying on demand heaters and relying on their OWN method of water collection.. ie: ground well, rainwater collection and purification, or water-from-air purifiers.
In the end, it will force people to spend alot on converting, cause house prices to plummet from infected tanks, and rise in other cases, where the plumbing has been renovated with.. new antiseptic materials.. (silver plated piping?).. etc..

expect to see some serious METAL grabs by speculators because of the economic impact of this.

The Massachusetts Lab (name withheld) is conducting Phase 2 of the study, and the CDC is "releasing" their conclusions from Kaiser Permanente in mid January of 09.

watch that lead to the final nail in the coffin of the housing industry in the U.S. just as the incumbent prez takes office... ready to deal revenge to whomever is blamed for spraying this on us.. and into our water system...
or rain..
or clouds...

people need to get busy researching the recent "T-joint" placements into recent sewage work in major cities.
Look it up regarding your City Council records / scheduled work budgets..

This plague has hotspots..
Florida, Texas, L.A. and San Francisco.
all hot humid areas.

T-joints can allow for computer controlled valves to release water from separate systems into the water supply at will.

research this.

-

[edit on 31-8-2008 by prevenge]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Thank you for posting this thread.

I have been kinda fascinated by the 'Morgellons" thing since I accidently found a forum of people suffering with it a few years ago. They seemed sincere, but the whole thing sounds rather crazy. Which sufferers seem to already know and are quick to admit.

Didn't it have some sort of connection to Lyme disease? Or is that just a side effect of having these critters?

I hope that the sufferers of this weird condition get the answers they have been seeking, and the rest of the world.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by LostNemesis
Thank you for posting this thread.

I have been kinda fascinated by the 'Morgellons" thing since I accidently found a forum of people suffering with it a few years ago. They seemed sincere, but the whole thing sounds rather crazy. Which sufferers seem to already know and are quick to admit.

Didn't it have some sort of connection to Lyme disease? Or is that just a side effect of having these critters?

I hope that the sufferers of this weird condition get the answers they have been seeking, and the rest of the world.

and I hope YOU make sure you make sure you and you're family are getting CLEAN, purified water to bathe in and drink, so that you avoid this!
not to mention the water that many of your vegetables and drinks contain...

you're welcome.

-

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I regard Morgellons as an actual disease.

I have encountered it only once (in practice) and it took several months for my patient to recover.

It appears to be a variation of the creeping nematodes found in southeast Asia. The Americans also modified a strain of nematode and sprayed them onto urban and military areas during the Vietnam war. These nematodes were engineered to eat concrete and erode infrastructure - an excellent force multiplier.

Fortunately, I was able to find a treatment for the variation I was witnessing. Unfortunately the treatment involved ingesting high levels of toxins commonly found in pesticides and herbicides. The side-effects resemble those of many chemotherapy regimes and are completely and totally debilitating - even more so than the disease depending on the severity of the infestation and the treatment used.

One psychological benefit to these extreme treatments is that patient begins to feel immediate relief both psychologically and psychically - I do not attribute this to the placebo effect. I attribute it to Hope being rediscovered by someone who was once not only hopeless but utterly helpless. Such positive emotions have documented healing properties, the state of mind is most important. The chemicals also have an immediate effect in the infestation.

Morgellons is a menace - but it is not yet so prevalent that it is fully recognized by the Medical or Scientific Community. I have no doubts that their ignorance will only worsen matters - especially as it has been identified in several cases to be a variation of creeping nematode - albeit genetically modified. I have no doubt the infestation that I treated was composed of organisms not indigenous to North or South America - I believe it was a variant of what was used during the Vietnam War, or related to it.

Morgellons is an enigma. I hope the US Gov responds to our Freedom of information Act requests on the subject. It is with them that the weaponized strain was created. As of 2000, It is primarily this weaponized strain that is discovered. We know this because it is FAR more resilient than the natural strain and contains more viral DNA and has bacterial colonies living within it. It is believe the bacteria produce the fibres which often protrude through the dermal layers.

High Strangeness.

Tropical Parasitic Organisms

Walter Reed - Dermatology Section

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:12 AM
link   
"btw why do people think morgellons is connected with contrails several miles above their heads?"

Maybe it is because of the means in which the US deployed it's modified creeping nematodes.

The Americans modified a strain of nematode and sprayed them onto urban and military areas during the Vietnam war. These nematodes were engineered to eat concrete and erode infrastructure - an excellent force multiplier.

The nematodes were mixed in with Flax Seed Oil as a storage medium and food source before being sprayed onto target zones.

The altitude could be changed depending on the medium in which the nematodes were contained. This would allow them to survive prolonged exposure to UV radiation and reduce freezing of the organisms. Creeping nematodes CAN be frozen and thawed out alive.

Just imagine what sort of dangers are presenting three to five generations of development later. Look how far we've come with nerve agents.

There; Now you can say that you talked to a doctor who has treated Morgellons.... correctly.

SSRIs and anti-psychotic medications have never been proven to help rid the body of any sort of parasite.

[edit on 1-9-2008 by TruthTellist]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
yeah this stuff sucks

thanks government for all the chemtrails..

what a world

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthTellist

Truth Tellist... i understand everyone likes to talk about what they think it is personally..

not to be rude,
but I'm wondering if you actually read the post, or just pressed reply once you opened the thread.

the lab in Massachusetts found out what it is.
it's a Chytrid.
en.wikipedia.org...
same thing that's killing all the frogs.
and it's in the water supply.
www.morgellons.com...

-

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I just want to add that some cases of alleged morgellons are in fact Delusional parasitosis and the lesions are from people scratching.
And some of the cases also from drug abuse that the patient hides.
Also many of the so called fibers have been found to come from the peoples clothes and get stuck in the scratching lesions.
However there is still a large unaccounted for percentage that has none of these other symptoms and have presented with this unexplained disorder.
Especially when its little kids you can rule out psychosis and drug use.
The CDC enlisted the help of the U.S. Armed Forces Institute of Pathology in investigating this and they would not have wasted that time and money if it was just an explained psych disorder.

However I wonder if the U.S. Armed Forces Institute of Pathology already know what it is.
And that the CDC didn't in fact enlist the U.S. Armed Forces Institute of Pathology's help, but the U.S. Armed Forces Institute of Pathology themselves enlisted there own help in order to be able to control the flow of information on the disease.
CDC is also investigating this in conjunction with Kaiser Permanente's Northern California Division of Research.
Kaiser being an insurance company this disorder is obviously costing a fair amount of money in insurance claims and they would like to put an end to it.
Insurance company wouldn't get involved unless it was widespread and costing them $$.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

Truth Tellist... i understand everyone likes to talk about what they think it is personally..

not to be rude,
but I'm wondering if you actually read the post, or just pressed reply once you opened the thread.

the lab in Massachusetts found out what it is.
it's a Chytrid.
en.wikipedia.org...
same thing that's killing all the frogs.
and it's in the water supply.
www.morgellons.com...

-

Stop it already.

YOU might be infected with a chytid. But having analyzed samples collected directly from a patient and then having that sample analyzed and then DNA tested I believe that my hypothesis is correct - Modified Creeping Nematodes.

The Majority of alleged Morgellons patients are actually infected by another parasite and in some cases suffering from a mental illness.

I don't care if you don't want to believe me. That is your prerogative. You are not a physician, nor have you treated Morgellons.

Do you want to get better? or is your mind already made up?

Don't discourage me from helping people - you aren't the only person on ATS.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   

To TruthTellist

Could you recommend a person or place to go for testing and treatment of
morgellons like symptoms?

thanks

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Thank you for your posts. I have had the condition which I formerly called "Morgellons Syndrome" and now call "contamination by organisms in my water supply" for about 3 years. But, because it starts so slowly, and takes such a long time to develop into a truly problematic condition, I had no idea how on earth all these flat black splinters were getting into my skin. After about 18 months, it was becoming very bothersome (terrible sensations of itching and crawling, bizarre skin lesions). I went to first one dermatologist and then another (you know this whole drill quite well, I'm sure). After being dismissed as a "picker," told that I was causing the problem myself, that I had some type of "allergic dermatitis" (I'll say!), I was instructed to go home and just leave it alone. Both MD's used almost identical phraseology, and neither even bothered to give more than a cursory glance at my skin.

Long story short: I lost a job, because I was unable to perform satisfactorily (due to an inexplicable mental slowness and heaviness that I now call "brain fog"); I spent another year and a half increasingly isolated in hell, completely baffled as to how I could be creating these dreadful little monsters that were coming out of my skin, myself; feeling like an Untouchable, too ashamed to tell anyone about this affliction. Because I had no idea whether or not it was contagious, I was tormented by the thought of hugging my son or sitting next to a friend, and spreading my filthy contamination to them. I hurt all over, all the time--with a varying combination of skin inflammation, swelling, bleeding and pain, and joint stiffness/achiness. I had no earthly idea what had happened to my life. One night, lying on my bedroom floor sobbing, it occurred to me that I didn't have to spend the next 40 or 50 years like this: I could kill myself whenever it really got to be too much to bear. I felt great relief after this realization, and I think it gave me the energy to give the medical profession one more chance.

My GP had absolutely no idea what he had gotten himself into, but he listened to my story with respect, sent one of the "samples" that I had brought him (no, not in a matchbox, but in an empty Prozac bottle) to the lab with a request to identify (guess what--they couldn't), prescribed an antibiotic regimen and topical treatments...and never once denigrated or belittled me. I provided him with information on Morgellons, which I had printed from the Foundation website.

I appreciated his efforts, but what turned the corner for me, was that wonderful, amazing, nameless microbiologist, who went straight to the most obvious, direct, and simple hypothesis: what if all this stuff comes from the water? I now have a whole house water purification system complete with UV light to zap the ugly buggers, a new, clean, SMALL hot water heater (20 gal., but I agree with you--on demand is the way to go). It was installed about a month ago, and, although I have days when I think I'm no better at all, I honestly do feel that these invaders are leaving my body slowly. They've been part of me for over 3 years, so I can't expect them to be gone overnight, right? I also live in a low-lying coastal area, and--like you--can date the beginning of my problems with the exact month that I moved into this house. I find it completely incomprehensible that NO ONE ever put one and one together, and saw that the mysterious "Morgellons" organisms are actually well know organisms that get into the water supply when the water supply comes into contact with soil.

Thanks again for doing what you do.

fellow traveler

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
yes

the nearest shrink

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   
THEY IN OUR MASKS NAOW~

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Antidepressants pretty much cures "Morgellon's". Just sayin.

top topics

join