It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Hurricane?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

my nationality doesn't metter ... i have few of them ...
haha ...
For such weapon as you describing ..... it's just hard to believe that one excist .... i haven't seen a single evidence of it ... and it would be (almost) impossible to create one with tech we have ... even if it would be 50+ years :
- you have to create such conditions that could grew into a hurricane (could be possible)
- you have to sustain these conditions (impossible allready - we're talking about climate change in diameter of few thousand miles)
- you have to direct it (impossible)
- you have to provide it with perfect conditions again to gain power (impossible)
People probably could create a light storm . but it would cost a lot of money for nothing and would have a direct hit into the whole climate of earth

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I did Google it, actually many times in the past, what I did do was ask Atsers Opinion of it

Frankly I about certain the technology exisits I just decided to pose this post as a question and play a bit dumb to see what kind of response I would get.

Because what I am not sure of... is who is blowing them up in stregnth and I wanted the opinion of the handful in here that have some knowledge on the subject.

It really isn't all that hard to do these things, a few degrees heat over a few thousand sq miles to up the rate of moisture heading into a storm is not an extremely impossible task, further, you wouldn't have to maintain it...nature maintains it naturally, it's not going to diminish until it hits land

What we or they obviously can't do yet is create a hurricane where there wouldn't be one, i.e. off the coast of seattle

But steer a storm a few hundred miles to the east of west over a 3,000 mile path and or accelerate it's growth by 20-30 mph in winds avg, or make it 20-30% larger on the course of it's path really should not be such a difficult thing

Taking a storm that has 130 mph winds and pushing it over 150, would require, slightly warming the waters in it's path over a long distance

What I'd be far more dubious of and would agree with you on is... stoping a hurricane, removing a the stregnth of a hurricane, that would require alot more energy

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Vladimer Zhironofsky is a retarded Russian racists who threatened to turn Germany into Russia's backyard for toxic waste.

I'm not following the scaler weapon theory but I will say the mass evac of NO could be an exercise for future a future nuclear event.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Just for the sake of speculation

If Hurricanes can be enhanced, does anyone find it perhaps a possibility that we have so many heading to the South East in a row?

Large African American demographic as we approach the election?

things that make me go hmmmm

top topics

<< 1   >>

join