It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

service interupt on all networks right before the second plane-missle hits then a.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   
... electronic war figting plane is spotted in the area

if you go back and review all the video you will see that first hit is an airplane but during the second hit all network feeds black out for like a second before the "plane" hits. Then afterwards one of the video shows a navy/airforce electronic war fighting plane above which has the ability to jam all or interrupt broadcast signals they you here on the all the networks the second hand witness accounts were alot of people say a missile hit.

i was just wonder watch yall thoughts were on this?

i had flip flopped on the issue for a while know but i think im convinced now

i was also wondering if the moderators/owners here at ATS could do one more poll as to whether it was a terror attack or govt false flag attack im just curious after all these years giving ample time for every one to do there research what the poll results would be?

EUREKA!
thats it i finally i solved the whole 911 mystery enigma riddle the twin towers were attacked by terrorists and our own govt/military at the same exact time ! who would have thought? the chances the odds are truly mind blowing but im convinced after all the finding and reviews of the investigations. um i think im joking when i say this or am i at this point i don't think i tell reality from illusion i think maybe the god and his wife had an orgies with the devil and his wife.

[edit on 31-8-2008 by truthseekerpeacemaker]

[edit on 31-8-2008 by truthseekerpeacemaker]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseekerpeacemaker

I went and watched several videos of the 2nd impact, and didn't notice any type of blackout, or glitch in the video. Could you link the videos you are referring to?

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I went and watched several videos of the 2nd impact, and didn't notice any type of blackout, or glitch in the video. Could you link the videos you are referring to?

I did the same thing and couldn't find anything ... doesn't that dismiss the original claim that there was a service interrupt on all networks?

Jemison

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I have to say to the OP. That is one of the most disturbing avatars I have ever seen.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
never mind some of the video i got was from the you tube video called September clues which i found was debunked right???

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
It was the "live" broadcasts that contained the blackout when the second plane hit. The rebroadcasts had the plane impact covered up with their banners later. You need to find the original live broadcasts if can anymore.
Edit: here's an example- www.youtube.com...

[edit on 31-8-2008 by PplVSNWO]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
going through some live footage trying to find the "service blackout" i noticed that in every live video the south tower hits hit by the plane at the exact moment the time changes to 9:03... probaly nothing.. but it cought my attention... but i saw no other service blackout except in the video u posted

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
are we still on this?

okay, lets play the game out. IF there was a black out what about a few questions.

1. are you telling me that some amazing super editor super imposed a pre-made image, at a perfect perspective (no one one this post that saw the glitch mentioned a different view or perspective) that was close enough to the actual impacting object that the thousands of people in New York that saw the event live would not disagree with the feed that was replayed ad-nosium for weeks?

2. What would be gained by pirating the feed, and broadcasting a fake video of a plane hitting the building, when in reality a "military" plane controlled by a NWO faction (or the US Gov.) that was distinctly similar to an American Airlines jet actually hits the building?

3. If the government was going to go through this much trouble to control what happened. Why didn't they just hijack the plane themselves and fake the whole Muslim thing by replacing the black boxes and all? that seems alot easier and plausible.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Some of the camera's did indeed "black-out" but it had to do with the lense, if the light got to bright it would black out for a second, and this is explainable by the intensity of the explosion.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

You know throatyogurt for once we 100% completely agree that avatar is the
it hurts to look at even....sorry its the truth!!!

Besides that I have noticed what the op stated along time ago, as for the relevance and significance is yet to be determined.

[edit on 4-9-2008 by theability]

join