It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream Codes

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   

The dream was me looking into a white light, a light that covered everything. At first all I saw was a bright white light nothing else. The light hurt my eyes but I continued to look deeper into it. Inside the light were a group of people. I say group but the word crowd seems better. These people were very tall and covered in white robes. I couldnt see their faces. They were moving (walking) very slowly amongst themselves not speaking just moving. Then they just faded away and that was it.

A bright light can mean seeing something with greater clarity and can be associated with reaching higher states of consciousness.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Had the most amazing dream - yes I know another one lol dreamt I saw a brightly glowing pyramid like structure suspended in mid air - my body was drawn up into the vortex of the pyramid - my whole body was alive with electricity - I could feel the energy running right through me - I felt that overwhelming sense of love again - I transcended though the apex - the eye of the pyramid and into what I perceived was another sphere of existence - I was overwhelmed by a swirling mass of really bright vivid colours - and tall images of people that appeared semi translucent - like angels - when I woke I felt my circle was now complete

[edit on 12-1-2009 by destiny-fate]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
This is a dream I had last night, i woke up in the early hours then went back to sleep..

I dreamt about cats (I know more animals) i had two cats one black, one black / white but i had lost them. I tried to call to them but i couldnt remember their names. I asked everyone i knew, friends, family but nobody could help me.

I went to see the vet, to see their names on record so i could remember, i walked past a church, a school (all the kids were playing and wearing green uniforms), then to the veterinary practise but the vet told me i dont have any cats. At that point I should of realised it was a dream but i didnt. I just got frustrated then eventually woke up. It took me a couple of minutes to work out that I didnt own any cats when i woke up.

info to add: my cat died in september 2008, it was a routine operation but they discovered cancer, which was very bad and had to put her down. I had the choice of waking her up from the operation to say goodbye and then they would put her to sleep again. But I chose not to because it didnt seem fair. So this dream may be related to that, i dont know.

Also a couple of nights ago I dreamt about a hawk standing in the middle of a waterfall, i was looking at it through a window.

Would be nice to dream about something other than animals, not complaining just a bit more variety. LoL.

JQ.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by destiny-fate

Hey John Q it’s nice to see I’m not the only guy dreaming about cat’s lol

I visited the animalspirits.com website (that John Q directed me too) and was amazed when I looked at the mythical animal page, especially the one about Pegasus. I’m starting to think my choosing Pegasus was not a coincidence, hence the slight change in my Avatar lol.

Here’s what the site says about Pegasus:

Pegasus' Wisdom Includes:

1 Protector
2 Gives inspiration
3 Connected to astral travel
4 Boundaries
5 Humility
6 Emotion
7 Connected to lightning wisdom
8 Ability to fly over any situation

These attributes resonate very strongly with myself. I'm also keenly interested in pursuing astral projection and OBEs

I have had another big cat dream and I guess I new it wouldn’t be long before I did lol
I can’t seem to remember every part of the dream because some parts of it were very hazy. I was in an old abandoned house and there was furniture stacked up everywhere. The house was really untidy and I had to do a lot of climbing and crawling to get from one place to the next. The house was also full of what I can only describe as booby traps lol One of which consisted of a see through trip wire, which was connected up to this large cupboard lol (I know crazy stuff lol) Inside the cupboard was a large Black cat, I’m assuming it was a black puma, but having visited the animalspirits.com website, it could have been I black Jaguar! (which I didn’t know existed, until I visited the site) In my dream I tripped the wire by accident freeing the black cat but I managed to leap lol onto the cupboard door before it had a chance to escape. Next I tied part of the trip wire to the cupboard door handle and tied it around the cupboard, trapping the cat inside, after that I woke up.

I think I have had three dreams now with black pumas or black jaguars in them.
I have had dreams with jaguars in them before, so I’m starting to think the black cats maybe jaguars as well.

According to the animalspirits website black Jaguars are the following:

Black Jaguar's Wisdom Includes

1 Keeper of the circular time continuum

2 Gatekeeper to the Unknowable

By keeper of circular time and gatekeeper to the unknowable, I can only assume they mean that the black jaguars are like some kind of guardians to the gates of time and future events!! If only in my dreams I could fight the fear or find away around these black cat’s I might be able see or have access into the future.

Here is a link to the animal spirits website
animalspirits.com

when I woke I felt my circle was now complete

Just want to say I love your new Avatar Destiny, reminds me of those dreams you had, where your at one with the universe

Fascinating dream about the Pyramids, your dreams seem so spiritual, I kind of imagine you doing a lot of floating lol in your dreams…btw what did you mean by circle now complete?

[edit on 13-1-2009 by Joecroft]

[edit on 13-1-2009 by Joecroft]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by John Q

info to add: my cat died in september 2008, it was a routine operation but they discovered cancer, which was very bad and had to put her down. I had the choice of waking her up from the operation to say goodbye and then they would put her to sleep again. But I chose not to because it didnt seem fair. So this dream may be related to that, i dont know.

To be honest I think the dream may be relating to this incident - I feel for you - having to make a decision like that - it is heartbreaking. I know because I have been there as well.

Also a couple of nights ago I dreamt about a hawk standing in the middle of a waterfall, i was looking at it through a window.

Can you describe the window ie condition - was the glass clear/clean - was the window open or closed ?

Water generally represents the unconscious and the emotions. The waterfall has a cleansing effect because of the running / fast flowing water - so could suggest cleansing yourself of negative emotions. Perhaps that needs to be done before you can pass through the wall of water deeper into you subconscious - the hawk is often associated with the heavens and messages - clear-sightedness and an ability to see over large distances therefore enabling you to process a lot more information than most. So in many ways you could say you had ( Hawk ) ( Air ) surrounded by Water and Earth. This is really quite deep and I will have to ponder this a little more.

[edit on 14-1-2009 by destiny-fate]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Joecroft

That picture of the black jaguar is exquisite - I found your dream very interesting I will be back tomorrow with some thoughts

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Can you describe the window ie condition - was the glass clear/clean - was the window open or closed ?

The window was on a white wall (plain, nothing else there) it was a large modern plain white frame rectangular window. It was closed and the glass was clean / clear.

The only other thing that happened in that dream was that i heard other animals on the other side of the wall (many different types, lots of different animal sounds / calling) but i only saw the hawk through the window.

Does this mean anything?

thanks,

JQ.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Often buildings represent a symbol of oneself. Did you feel some kind of connection with the house did it feel familiar at all.? What part of the house were you standing in ? Because it was an old abandoned building I am presuming this would indicate the deeper layers of your unconscious - perhaps collective unconscious.?

To see furniture in your dream, represents how you feel about yourself and your family. It refers to your relationships with others and how they fit into your life. Also, you may be changing your ways and trying to re-evaluate your relationships/attitudes. To see old or worn furniture in your dream, symbolizes outdated attitudes, former relationships, and/or old ways of thinking.

The fact you saw the “ see through “ trip wire tells me a lot about you. You are extremely observant analytical and quick thinking. To dream that the cupboard door opened, signifies that you are in search of a hidden truth or secret but you are worried about the consequences associated with acquiring this knowledge

Yes I do float or fly a lot in my dreams

what did you mean by circle now complete

Lol you don’t miss very much do you
It means in the beginning “ we are born whole - we are born knowing “ but often during our journey on the wheel of life we disconnect from that sacred knowledge - we disconnect from ourselves and if we are really blessed before we die we will reconnect to all aspects of our inner self. There are aspects of my personality I have denied for far too long because of fear that was induced by my ridiculous - primitive - religious indoctrination as a child. Freud is quoted in the Times article: "Freud notes, 'writers of antiquity who preceded Aristotle did not regard the dream as a product of the dreaming psyche, but as an inspiration of divine origin.’

I look for signs - I have done so all my life - and you know a dream has come into being when it manifests as a sign in this reality and that happened recently (synchronicity) we experience this when there is synchrony between the mind and the phenomenal world of perception.

[edit on 15-1-2009 by destiny-fate]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by John Q

The window may be a passage from this world to others. Dreams of this nature are common among those who pursue astral projection or out-of-body experiences. Windows of this kind may be revealing potential realities for you to experience. Perhaps next time you need to try and focus on opening the window but the good news is you are aware - with regards to hearing the cries of other animals the first thought that comes to mind is the desperate plight of so many animals on earth - Hawks are visionaries and messengers - was the hawk trying to warn you about some fast approaching danger that may affect many animals - a disaster that could in some way be averted if we had prior knowledge ?

[edit on 15-1-2009 by destiny-fate]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Whoa that’s pretty intense interpretations
I have really had to try and look deep into myself and try to remember the hazy parts of my dream, which hasn’t been easy.

Often buildings represent a symbol of oneself. Did you feel some kind of connection with the house did it feel familiar at all.? What part of the house were you standing in ? Because it was an old abandoned building I am presuming this would indicate the deeper layers of your unconscious - perhaps collective unconscious.?

The building/house did not feel familiar at all. I’m not sure which part of the room I was standing in but I could see stairs to my right, which only came half way down lol. I was standing on top of a table or fridge in the middle of the room and trying to figure out how to climb up the stairs. I don’t know if you have ever seen the film labyrinth…it was quite similar to a scene in that movie. Something or me triggered the trip wire and that’s when I leapt from the table/fridge to close the cupboard door, trapping the cat inside.

The strange thing is that normally in my cat dreams there is usually a way out or a means of escaping but in this dream if I hadn’t lept onto the cupboard doors and trapped the cat, I would have had no where to run or escape too.

To see furniture in your dream, represents how you feel about yourself and your family. It refers to your relationships with others and how they fit into your life. Also, you may be changing your ways and trying to re-evaluate your relationships/attitudes. To see old or worn furniture in your dream, symbolizes out dated attitudes, former relationships, and/or old ways of thinking.

It’s hard to remember the quality of the furniture in my dream lol but if pushed either way, I would say it was not worn or old.

The fact you saw the “ see through “ trip wire tells me a lot about you. You are extremely observant analytical and quick thinking. To dream that the cupboard door opened, signifies that you are in search of a hidden truth or secret but you are worried about the consequences associated with acquiring this knowledge.

Yes I’m very observant and quick thinking I don’t miss a thing lol and Yes I have been searching for a truth in more areas than one for a long time now. I’m not sure if I'm worried about anything specific being uncovered, except those big cats lol Incidentally I seem to fear the black pumas or black jaguars more than I do the other type of cats in my dreams.

There are aspects of my personality I have denied for far too long because of fear that was induced by my ridiculous - primitive - religious indoctrination as a child.

I’m confused now
and curious…I thought you were a Christian…I think it might have been the Delirious Christian Rock band song you posted, that finally swayed me
but I wasn’t completely sure.

Yes I do float or fly a lot in my dreams

I think I need to learn how to float in my dreams
lol or call upon the help of Pegasus...

[edit on 15-1-2009 by Joecroft]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   

It’s hard to remember the quality of the furniture in my dream lol but if pushed either way, I would say it was not worn or old.

Personally I think this would indicate new acquaintances and friends then.

Incidentally I seem to fear the black pumas or black jaguars more than I do the other type of cats in my dreams.

Just my thoughts but black equals darkness. Many people associate darkness with evil / danger - I know I did lol If you look at the mind like a tree - the conscious mind would consist of the trunk - the branches and leaves always stretching and reaching for the sunlight but what lies beneath the surface in the darkness ( the roots ) our subconscious and it is a labyrinth / rabbit warren down there
People do / can get lost. The danger for mankind is in their pursuit of intellectual / conscious expansion they have lost their connection to the source. As above so below - it is the natural order of things - and if this balance is disturbed everything will be brought into line.

I think it might have been the Delirious Christian Rock band song you posted, that finally swayed me.

Lol that comment made me laugh - laugh with you by the way
as I am sure you were smiling when you wrote it
Yes I am from a catholic background and when I speak about overcoming “ fear that was induced by my ridiculous - primitive - religious indoctrination as a child” I am referring specifically to one area “that of psychic phenomena . “

Some forms of psychic phenomena are strictly forbidden.

The Church condemns all forms of divination (attempts to see the future) and sorcery (attempts to tame occult powers):

And yet there are many accounts within the bible where “religious” “Chosen ones“ tamed and utilized occult ( psychic ) powers :

God commanded Moses to stretch out his rod and divide the waters, "a wall unto them on their right hand, and on their left," so that the Egyptians are destroyed when Israelites cross over and the two walls collapse.

“All forms of divination are to be rejected: recourse to Satan or demons, conjuring up the dead or other practices falsely supposed to 'unveil' the future. Consulting horoscopes, astrology, palm reading, interpretation of OMENS and lots, the phenomena of clairvoyance, and recourse to mediums all conceal a desire for power over time, history, and, in the last analysis, other human beings, as well as a wish to conciliate hidden powers. They contradict the honor, respect, and loving fear that we owe to God alone” (Catechism of the Catholic Church [Catechism], no. 2116, emphasis original; cf. no. 2115).

Well as I do not conjure spirits of the dead that one does not effect me and nor does the one about astrology lol but this seems extremely contradictory as I have found many astrological references throughout the bible . What is wrong with observing SIGNS - indigenous people have always observed SIGNS in nature - that is exactly how they survive - BY BEING AWARE !

Christians generally regard the Star of Bethlehem as a miraculous SIGN ( SIGNS are OMENS ) given by God to mark the birth of the Christ . Some theologians claimed that the star fulfilled a prophecy, known as the Star Prophecy.

"Can you bring forth the Mazzaroth (the zodiac) in their seasons or lead out the Bear with its cubs? (an astrological constellation)" (Job 38:32)

The Gospel of Matthew states that magi ( Greek magoi, usually translated as "wise men" but in this context probably meaning "astronomer" or "astrologer") arrived at the court of Herod in Jerusalem and told the king of a star which signified the birth of the King of the Jews:

While astrology was officially tabooed by the Church, prominent church men continued their study of the stars. Even the Popes had their coronations set to the most advantageous time astrologically. Pope Paul III used an astrologer. During the reign of England's King Henry I, the Archbishop of York died with an astrology book under his pillow, and the outraged populace stoned his coffin. And today, despite its disapproval of the ancient science, the Vatican reportedly has the most voluminous library of astrology books and literature in the world.

Hand readings I attempted but tired of very quickly but it is interesting to note there are many biblical references to hands as well - here are just a few :

The Lord explained His intimate connection with Zion, or Jerusalem.

"He sets a seal on the hand of every man,
That all Right Men may come to a knowledge of His creative work. (Job 37:7)

"Behold, I have inscribed you on the palms of My hands;
Your walls are in My view continuously." (Isaiah 49:16)

You will make known to me the path of life;
Fullness of Happiness is in Your presence;
Pleasures are in Your right hand forever. (Psalm 16:11)

And another I have not been able to find online - where Jesus mentioned that when we die “ the lines on the left hand must be identical to those on our right.”

“All practices of magic, or sorcery, by which one attempts to tame occult powers, so as to place them at one’s service and have a supernatural power over others — even if this were for the sake of restoring their health — are gravely contrary to the virtue of religion.

But what of modern medicine ? Modern medicine evolved from ancient alchemy.

Luke 9:1,2 When Jesus had called the Twelve together, he gave them power and authority to drive out all demons and to cure diseases, and he sent them out to preach the kingdom of God and to heal the sick.

Healing is Included in the Gifts - I Corinthians 12:9 to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healing by that one Spirit,

Isaiah 35:5 Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened, and the ears of the deaf shall be unstopped.

These Signs Were Acknowledged By John Matthew 11:5 The blind receive their sight, and the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, and the deaf hear, the dead are raised up, and the poor have the gospel preached to them.

These practices are even more to be condemned when accompanied by the intention of harming someone, or when they have recourse to the intervention of demons. Wearing charms is also reprehensible.

But it is okay to wear religious symbols / charms. Not that this effects me either because I do not wear any jewellery. Lol My charm is faith

[edit on 16-1-2009 by destiny-fate]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Spiritism often implies divination or magical practices; the Church for her part warns the faithful against it. Recourse to so-called traditional cures does not justify either the invocation of powers or the exploitation of another’s credulity” (Catechism, no. 2117; emphasis original).
At the same time, “God can reveal the future to his prophets or to other saints. Still, a sound Christian attitude consists in putting oneself confidently into the hands of Providence for whatever concerns the future, and giving up all unhealthy curiosity about it. Improvidence, however, can constitute a lack of responsibility” (Catechism, no. 2115).

As the Catechism says, God does sometimes reveal the future. For example, in the Old Testament, God gave Joseph, the son of Jacob, the ability to interpret dreams (Gen. 40:8-41:40). God gave this same ability to Daniel (cf. the book of Daniel). God gave knowledge of the future to his prophets (e.g., Isaiah, Jeremiah, etc.). In the New Testament, God communicated to Joseph, husband of the Virgin Mary, through dreams — instructing him to take Mary into his home, to flee to Egypt, and to return to Israel (cf. Mt. 1:20-25; 2:13-15, 19-20).

Other examples of what might be called psychic phenomena: Christ appeared to Saul on the road to Damascus; this vision (which no one else could see) led to Saul’s conversion (cf. Acts 9:1-19). In more recent times, there are stigmatists such St. Francis of Assisi and St. Padre Pio. St. Teresa of Avila is known to have levitated. St. Martin de Porres was known to have levitated and bilocated.

In 1 John, we are told, “Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are of God; for many false prophets have gone out into the world. By this you know the Spirit of God: EVERY SPIRIT THAT CONFESSES THAT JESUS CHRIST HAS COME IN THE FLESH is of God, and every spirit which does not confess Jesus is not of God” (1 John 4:1-3a).

What about the millions of indigenous people around the world that knew nothing about Jesus Christ ??

And christian opinions on New Age groups.

Faith facts

Why do we always find an organised hierarchy within religion ? I can understand a hierarchy based on knowledge and wisdom but not a hierarchy that rewards those at the top with power and privilege. Jesus of the bible had no possessions nor did he seek power.

Don’t get me wrong I believe there are many truths in the bible - the same truth we find in all major religious doctrine around the world ( they all share a beautiful - common message ). Unfortunately I feel mankind focuses too much on the insignificant unimportant aspects of religion ( namely the rituals ) ( that which separates one group from another ) because in their desire to define who they are as a group ( which is ego based ) they loose sight of their commonality and fellowship as equals. Mankind needs to look beyond the superficial and instead focus on the source of all religious doctrine or myth - that is where we find truth. The secret of life lies in her ESSENCE. Seek the ESSENCE and you will find the creator.

“If we could see the miracle of a single flower clearly, our whole life would change.” Buddha

I read something on another forum that just makes me want to :bnghd: lol someone said synchronicity was EVIL and associated it with the antichrist lol how can something that happens randomly and quite naturally be the result of some EVIL incantation . Ignorance is really dangerous - the question we should be asking ourselves is : What motivates people to manipulate truth ? Is it fear - jealousy - mean spiritedness ? The only way to overcome fear is through careful study and application.

Instincts = Second sight

Human beings have five senses: sight, sound, taste, touch, smell. These five senses combined will react to certain stimuli which in turn triggers a response ( Instinct) . What are instincts ???? We often call them Gut Instincts !!! Gut Instincts = intuition - gifts of prophecy , second sight - psychic skills - healing. All terms indicating our human ability to perceive information and energy beyond three dimensions. This is an elaborate, sensitive and intricate system.

Our energy bodies are very subtle and very sensitive. We are constantly sending out and receiving energy and information through them.

Instincts are unlearned, inherited fixed action patterns of responses or reactions to certain kinds of stimuli. (Natural God given gifts) Recognising a SYNCHRONICITY or having the ability to interpret a SIGN is to become AWARE - nothing more nothing less.

JOSEPH CAMPBELL: All the time. It is miraculous. I even have a superstition that has grown on me as a result of invisible hands coming all the time - namely, that if you do follow your bliss you put yourself on a kind of track that has been there all the while, waiting for you, and the life that you ought to be living is the one you are living. When you can see that, you begin to meet people who are in your field of bliss, and they open doors to you. I say, follow your bliss and don't be afraid, and doors will open where you didn't know they were going to be.

Sorry this was so long lol thanks for asking that question I really think I had alot of religious grievances to air lol

[edit on 16-1-2009 by destiny-fate]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Help!

Is this the dream codes thread
lol

Lol that comment made me laugh - laugh with you by the way as I am sure you were smiling when you wrote it

Yes I was smiling when I wrote that…

Personally I think this would indicate new acquaintances and friends then

Yes I think you are definitely right, it’s more likely connected to new acquaintances and friends.

Yes I am from a catholic background and when I speak about overcoming “ fear that was induced by my ridiculous - primitive - religious indoctrination as a child” I am referring specifically to one area “that of psychic phenomena.”

Ok this maybe slightly of topic for this thread but here goes…

I’m still guessing but I suppose your kind of a New Age Christian
i.e. you’re a Christian who believes that the study and practice of psychic phenomenon does not conflict with Christianity.

The Catholic churches position on this matter on the other hand seems to be, that if the psychic phenomenon does not come from God, then it is therefore classified as coming from an evil source i.e demonic or satanic.

What puzzles me about all of this stuff is, why would God allow the evil forces the powers to heal people? and why would the evil forces even heal people in the first place!? Maybe the answer lies in the fact that evil forces are doing anything in their power to decieve man from following God. Jesus said somewhere in the bible that “a house divided against itself, can not stand” so how long can evil go on healing people, without being divided against what being evil stands for, which is to do evil lol. A further point...if the evil forces heal someone, are they not making a big mistake, by maybe giving that person a chance to find God later on, in life. This surely goes agianst what Satan and his demons are trying to achieve. I hope you can see the point that I am trying to make here

I read something on another forum that just makes me want to lol someone said synchronicity was EVIL and associated it with the antichrist lol how can something that happens randomly and quite naturally be the result of some EVIL incantation

I agree with what you are saying about that person’s statement on synchronicity. Saying synchronicity is evil and associated with the antichrist is a bit like saying, for example, that the experience you had the other day is evil and satanic, without knowing anything about the experience itself or where it might have came from. I have met Christians who have synchronicity occurring in their lives frequently, except they don’t call it synchronicity. They have a different word for it, I think they call it a revelation from God or a prophetic word

The only way to overcome fear is through careful study and application.

Yeah I guess I kind of think along the same lines, in that we can overcome fear through wisdom and understanding, which stems from careful study and application

Instincts = Second sight

Not sure about this one
I think that all of us have instincts, some stronger than others but I don’t think everyone has second sight, although it is possible, we may all have the natural, built in ability to do so but haven’t yet developed the skills to use it.

Sorry this was so long lol thanks for asking that question I really think I had a lot of religious grievances to air lol

That’s quite all right, you clearly had a lot of stuff that was lying beneath the surface in the darkness ( the roots ) of your subconscious mind lol (sound familiar) about psychic phenomenon and the catholic churches view on the subject.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   

lol Yes it's still the dream thread
with diversity

I’m still guessing but I suppose your kind of a New Age Christian i.e. you’re a Christian who believes that the study and practice of psychic phenomenon does not conflict with Christianity.

To be honest I don't know what to call myself anymore lol one of my christian friends on myspace grouped me in with his ( Mystic friends ) and in many ways that title does seem to fit.

What puzzles me about all of this stuff is, why would God allow the evil forces the powers to heal people? and why would the evil forces even heal people in the first place!? Maybe the answer lies in the fact that evil forces are doing anything in their power to decieve man from following God. Jesus said somewhere in the bible that “a house divided against itself, can not stand” so how long can evil go on healing people, without being divided against what being evil stands for, which is to do evil lol. A further point...if the evil forces heal someone, are they not making a big mistake, by maybe giving that person a chance to find God later on, in life. This surely goes agianst what Satan and his demons are trying to achieve. I hope you can see the point

Yes and I agree with you - on a sidenote I thought you might be interested in the connections associated with Ophiuchus = Asclepius and healing.

I have met Christians who have synchronicity occurring in their lives frequently, except they don’t call it synchronicity. They have a different word for it, I think they call it a revelation from God or a prophetic word

lol Yes it's all about interpretations and perspectives and I like the term revelation

That’s quite all right, you clearly had a lot of stuff that was lying beneath the surface in the darkness ( the roots ) of your subconscious mind lol (sound familiar) about psychic phenomenon and the catholic churches view on the subject

lol Yes it does sound familiar - kind of like deja vu

[edit on 18-1-2009 by destiny-fate]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
My dreams have become a lot more intense over the last few nights - lucid dreaming anywhere from 3am onwards . Last night I recall several visions in quick succession one after the other. I saw a huge crowd of people gather to celebrate an event - then a huge flash of bright white light - there was a lot of panic and confusion - people screaming. I could see this invisible force of energy extend in slow motion across this crowd of people . I could sense their suffering but could do nothing to help them - I woke up feeling very distressed.

Edit to say this dream was like all the my other dreams beautiful and profound ( until I had the visions toward the end. )

[edit on 18-1-2009 by destiny-fate]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Hi people, I havent had any dreams lately (that i can remember anyway) but I have been thinking (uh oh) and reading (uh oh) and have come up with a few ideas about my wolf dream.

My dream (I had a while ago) was about a wolf. Its been the most powerful dream ive ever had and i have written about it before here at ATS. It involved a dark energy that moved towards me across a wasteland and transformed into a wolf. I did have two large dogs with me in this dream but they were afraid of this wolf (and so was I) they hid behind me. It didnt stay as a wolf for very long and quickly changed back to the dark energy. This energy wouldnt leave me and stayed with me until I woke up.

Ok, the book im reading at the moment is called "Hunt for the skinwalker by Colm Kelleher / George Knapp " I havent finished it yet so I dont know what conclusions they come up with.

Basic info about the book: The book is about a family on a ranch in Utah, who were attacked by some kind of paranormal activity. The events took place between 1996 to 2002. This activity includes a black mass, wolf like creatures, ufos, stargates?, orbs and so on ( a bit of everything) to the locals these events are caused by skinwalkers. A skinwalker is half man half beast. I dont know if the term skinwalker can be associated with all the events that happened there, im not sure.

So why did I buy the book? I have no idea, just thought it might be interesting. I had no idea about this place, what a skinwalker was etc. I got it for christmas (2008), probably because it was on my christmas list to santa. lol.

This is where it gets weird....

Was my wolf dream a visit from a skinwalker. (Yes, its true, John has gone crazy lol)

Now im a great fan of synchronicity and maybe its just that, or even coincidence. But there seems to be alot of similarities between my dream and the book. I had my dream before i read the book (infact im still reading the book)

Here we go, Synchronicity:

1. In my dream i mention dogs, when they came across this thing they hid behind me. In the book they used dogs as biosensors, whenever this thing appeared the dogs freaked out and hid (sometimes behind them)

2. In my dream i mention a dark energy, in the book they had an encounter with a black mass in a tree, which was only seen using infra red cameras.

3. In my dream i mention the dark energy turning into a wolf, in the book they mention many encounters with wolf like creatures on the ranch. Is it still the same entity?

4.In my dream i had a feeling of being watched / followed by this energy although it always kept its distance from me (i did write this in my first account of this dream on ATS) in the book they had a feeling of being watched but always from a distance.

5. The Gorman family (in the book) were attacked by this creature over a period of time, scientists thought it was feeding on their negative energy / stress etc. When i had my dream, my mother was ill (in hospital, i didnt know how serious it was), my business wasnt going well. So i was under stress, felt afraid.

This is the original dream post i made here at ATS.

I was in a wasteland / desert area walking my 2 dogs (I dont have any dogs in the rw) there were bushes and a few trees around but nothing else, I did get there by car. I was throwing a ball into the wasteland and the dogs would run out pick it up and run back, all was fine.

I threw the ball again, the dogs went chasing but soon returned without the ball and whimpering, tails between their legs, they werent physically hurt, just scared, something was out there. I tried to send them away to fetch the ball but they wouldnt go and hid behind me. Off in the distance you could feel something was there, it felt dark, like a presence or energy is the best way to describe it.

I wanted to see what it was without walking into the wasteland, at this point I dont know if I knew I was dreaming but I wanted to see this thing take form. In front of me appeared a face of a wolf, an angry wolf, but it didnt feel like it was meant to be a wolf, and soon as I thought that, it disappeared.

source

So, is this synchronicity working overtime even to the fact i purchased the book, which links the book to the dream itself.

Or, is there more to this than i realize.. or is there nothing to this at all.

My instinct tells me, that this was more than just a dream, an entity of some description, I want to say fear, if fear was an entity and alive then thats what i would call it, is it the same thing that was at the ranch ?, i dont know. But whatever was at the ranch i think it was more than a skinwalker.

Thats it, if i think of anything else, i will put on here.

Cheers,

JQ.

Edit: for spelling... also... posted this, then looked at my computer clock and it said 11.11 how weird is that? ok, im going now.

[edit on 22-1-2009 by John Q]

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by John Q

Can't sleep - decided to read instead lol That was a very interesting connection. I think it is possible for people to see " signs ' or pick up on atmospheres. A September 2006 episode of Australian television series Crime Investigation Australia featured the Anita Cobby murder - who was a 26-year-old Australian nursing sister and beauty pageant winner. She was abducted from Blacktown, and raped and murdered at nearby Prospect, on the evening of 2 February 1986. Five men, including three brothers, were convicted of her murder and sentenced to life imprisonment, never to be released.

I read somewhere her father said on the night of her murder he was in the process of closing the curtains in his lounge room - when he noticed the distinct silhouette of a gruesome - evil face - highlighted in clouds by the moon - he said the image left him feeling uneasy for the rest of the evening. So did his mind create the illusion of the image in an attempt to warn him something was wrong ? Everyone is connected on a psychic level some are just more in tune than others - I think the real difficulty lies in our interpretation of the message.

[edit on 24-1-2009 by destiny-fate]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Can't sleep again lol You know when I said I felt my circle was now complete - I have to say my life is undergoing the most miraculous change - good fortune - and it is happening too consistently to be just mere coincidence. I am feeling truly blessed at the moment but I won't rest on my laurels hopefully I will be able to put all this positive energy to good use - helping others
?? My mind is just racing overtime at the moment but I will try and go back to sleep - maybe a nightcap would help lol

[edit on 25-1-2009 by destiny-fate]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Had a dream of a giant web type tapestry that had been woven with a golden thread - The miraculous transformation is an alchemical process - which can only be initiated by the source .

White raiment enfolding their aged limbs robed their ankles with a crimson border; on the snowy heads rested rosy bands, while their hands duly plied the eternal task. The left hand held the distaff clothed with soft wool; the right hand, lightly drawing out the threads, with upturned fingers shaped them, then the downward thumb turned the spindle poised with rounded whorl; and so with their teeth they still plucked the threads and made the work even. Bitten ends of wool clung to their dry lips, which had before stood out from the smooth yarn; and at their feet soft fleeces of white- shining wool were kept safe in baskets of osier. They then, as they struck the wool, sang with a clear voice, and thus poured forth the fates in divine chant. That chant no length of time shall prove untruthful.

Among the Balts, the connection between the sun and spinning is very old, and the sun-stone, amber, forms the link....Sometimes amber discs were also placed in the grave, perhaps as prayers to the Sun Goddess to spin forth the lost life in another body.... [Amber was considered a magical substance for a spinner; as the light never tangles in the sky, so an amber spindle protected the new thread from snarls caused by unhappy or malicious spirits....

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Found this article and felt it kind of correlated with one of my dreams and one of 12.21.12 "s - with regards to sea surges - rising water levels ?

In the new report geophysicist Jerry X. Mitrovica and physics graduate student Natalya Gomez of the University of Toronto, Canada, and Clark, say other factors need to be considered.

• When an ice sheet melts, its gravitational pull on the ocean is reduced and water moves away from it. That means sea levels could fall near Antarctica and rise more than expected in the northern hemisphere.

• Antarctic bedrock that currently sits under the weight of the ice sheet will rebound from the weight, pushing some water out into the ocean.

• The melting of the West Antarctic ice sheet will cause the Earth’s rotation axis to shift, potentially moving water northward.

“The net effect of all of these processes is that if the West Antarctic ice sheet collapses, the rise in sea levels around many coastal regions will be as much as 25 per cent more than expected,” Mitrovica said in a statement.

Sea levels rise may be worse than expected

[edit on 7-2-2009 by destiny-fate]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join