It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraq War Vets Threatened and Cornered by Denver Police!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Denver police surrounded and threatenened a group of Iraq War protesters... The police threatened to shoot tear gas rounds into the vets if they did not disperse.. the Iraq war veterans did not comply with that order. Folks once the police threaten War vets the line has been crossed! It is obvious with all the recent news regarding the arrest of an ABC reporter. for taking a video.. and now this that the Denver police has gone too far and should no longer be given the sacred duty of policing . The Denver police seem more like private security guards for the NWO then anything else.. Folks I believe this is a taste of things to come for the rest of the country in the near future this is how the NWO will operate. Strap on cause its gonna be a bumpy ride.

[edit on 29-8-2008 by thefreepatriot]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
But really, anyone who is critical of this war is just downright unpatriotic.

How can this be spun? I know! They're not really soldiers, no--they're damn hippies in disguise! That must be it.

Okay. I'm done with sarcasm for now. My apologies.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Break out the AK's...Revolution's coming.

Man, I am dreading this...

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Once you step out of the 'machine' and back onto civvie street, it doesn't matter what your record is. You then become an enemy of the state.

Think about it - this is rule by fear now, not protect and serve.

Revolution is near, I for one pray hard for those who will stand aginst the oppressors.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
If those brave soldiers had been attacked by the police, it would have been my signal to join them and stand by them. I would have loved to have seen all the other protesters surround them to keep them from harm. They did their job for their nation, now we must protect them and make sure that their voices will be listened to. I only wish Obama had been made aware of them and had walked out to meet them personally.

This could have been a ground zero incident for the beginning of a mass uprising of the American people. I am very glad that cooler heads prevailed and as such, avoided a spark which could have ignited a fire that would bring this nation to her knees.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by yankeerose

Agreed this could have sparked somthing serious... If those vets were harmed I beleive americans would have said no more! enough is enough! I applaude there efforts! surprised this thread only has this many replies... my alien cow abduction thread received more... I can see priorities are not correct here..

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by thefreepatriot

mods perhaps I am in the wrong section? can you move thread to more appropriate section? perhaps current events? thanks!

[edit on 30-8-2008 by thefreepatriot]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by thefreepatriot
reply to post by yankeerose

surprised this thread only has this many replies... my alien cow abduction thread received more... I can see priorities are not correct here..

Please, dont be surprised. Its all too common that an important thread gets overlooked here.

Anyway, of course this is a disgusting act of police suppression against the very people that fight for "them". Although this certainly isnt the first time this has happened, Ill try to dig up some links, for some reason police have a tendancy to treat vets like scum. In my opinion its probably to stop them from speaking out against certain attrocities they were ordered to commit.

[edit on 30-8-2008 by BloodRedSky]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Folks once the police threaten War vets the line has been crossed!

The last I checked war veterans have to follow the law and follow due process just like everyone else.

These individuals are dishonoring their uniforms by wearing them to a political event.

They don't have my respect and I think the majority of American veterans won't be losing much sleep over these pathetic losers.

[edit on 2008/8/30 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by paperplanes

Unpatriotic they are a danger to the Establishment and on top of that, they could be terrorist in hiding.

This what is becoming of America a nation where you can protest only when the government tells you how, when and where.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott

They don't have my respect and I think the majority of American veterans won't be losing much sleep over these pathetic losers.

Pathetic losers? Those who fought so you could sleep peacefully at night, those who kept Al Ciada at bay, taking the war THERE so it wouldnt be HERE? You, Grady are making this above statement?????

YOU NO LONGER HAVE ANY OF MY RESPECT. You are a fraud after years of talking and placing all those who fight for our country on a pedestal, you, Grady are a fraud. Your credibility is "0".

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Folks once the police threaten War vets the line has been crossed!

The last I checked war veterans have to follow the law and follow due process just like everyone else.

These individuals are dishonoring their uniforms by wearing them to a political event.

[edit on 2008/8/30 by GradyPhilpott]

Last time I checked soldiers took an oath to uphold the constitution of the United States..(which by the way guarantees the right to assemble) You calling vets losers is really pathetic.. it shows how much of a loser you really are.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Pathetic losers? Those who fought so you could sleep peacefully at night, those who kept Al Ciada at bay, taking the war THERE so it wouldnt be HERE? You, Grady are making this above statement?????

YOU NO LONGER HAVE ANY OF MY RESPECT. You are a fraud after years of talking and placing all those who fight for our country on a pedestal, you, Grady are a fraud. Your credibility is "0".

Amazing .. I can't beleive he called the vets losers.. Someone who has fought for our country and risked his life for others.. How dare you.

[edit on 4-9-2008 by thefreepatriot]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by BloodRedSky

Probably right.. they also wouldn't want vets to start a revolution.. Which they are much more capable then any typical American.. that is probably the case as well.

top topics

join