It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alaska Governor Sarah Palin Will Be McCain's VP Choice: Announced at 758am here on ATS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Talk about a bold move. If this woman is as good as her resume indicates, it is curtains for Obama. She smacked down the GOP establishment in Alaska with a shoe string budget, taking the Gov.. Obviously she isn't some push over. A total maverick, which fits in with McCain's whole strategy.

She is hot, but I wouldn't want to mess with her oil working husband who is part Eskimo and competes in the Iron Dog Snowmobile race. Certainly she will be not only a big draw for women but blue collar men as well.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

This is really old news. Not even an issue up here. One of her aides, Frank Bailey, who is no longer an aide fessed up to this whole mess.

Palin

As far as the impeachment part? Thats make believe, never hit the papers in AK, just a reporter looking to make a mountain out of a mole-hill.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
MSNBC: McCain praises VP choice Palin's 'tenacity'

"Palin, who becomes the first woman to serve on a GOP presidential ticket and the first Alaskan to appear on a national ticket, echoed McCain's appeal to battle the status quo in Washington."

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
UK Guardian News: Youthful Alaska governor shakes up presidential race

"Picking the Alaska governor is a bold play from John McCain for the potentially millions of disaffected Hillary Clinton voters who have remained impervious to Democrats' pleas for party unity. She presents a new face unfamiliar to most of America, and is likely to stir up the race and excite the news media. "

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Al Jazeera: Palin picked as McCain running-mate

"The Arizona senator said he made his pick after looking for a political partner "who can best help me shake up Washington and make it start working again for the people who are counting on us".

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

you certainly like bumping your own thread with the same story. dont ya

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
This move by McCain just got me to change my mind. I am definatly voting for this ticket! Should McCain not live through his tenure, I will be perfectly happy with this lady.

Zindo

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I have always thought that McCain was a "throw away" candidate of the GOP this election season. The GOP, knowing there was no way they would have another four years after Bush, didn't want to waste any of their bright stars on a failed election. They (the GOP) picked McCain because they want to get rid of him.

Now McCain has done the same thing with his choice of VP. The GOP does not want any of their future rising stars tainted by this election, so they chose another "throw away" candidate to fall on their sword for the good of the party.

A year ago, the GOP thought they would be up to their eyeballs in a hate based campaign against Hillary Clinton right now... but instead they have Obama who has not been vetted by the NWO yet. This election must be a nightmare for the NWO/GOP, and we the people must be prepared for anything and everything they will pull to destroy the elections.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Link to News Article

Former Vice President Dick Cheney said it was “a mistake” for Arizona Senator John McCain to pick Sarah Palin as his vice-presidential running mate in 2008. Cheney headed George W. Bush’s vice-presidential search in 2000 before becoming Bush’s running mate. Of the Republican selection process four years ago that led to Palin, he said, “That one I don’t think was well-handled.”

LOL this is seriously still news, imo most of the news could be better handled as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join