It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to Get Out of the City?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
its the Russians were dealing with they have hydrogen bombs 100's of times more powerful then nukes if then launch 100 of those at the us you will not be safe anywhere

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Your Lie - Time to Get Out of the City?

The Truth - My family is 450 miles out of the city alongside the Navajo reservation.

Your Lie - it is a high target even for a single terrorist bomb because of a presidential candidate

The Truth - There are severe targets but none closer than 300-400 miles, the closest target period for an all out attack would be Flaggstaff and that's 100 miles away

Your Lie: If I just jet, I'll screw my financial life over

The Truth: I spend most of my day doing research instead of working now

Your Lie: I don't wish to be the guy that yells fire in the movie theater and be wrong and cost myself and others.

The Truth: So I have done my homework... I have a great spot

Your post has done nothing but waste other peoples time because you are needy for attention now that you have no man in your life. Obviously, I understand completely now why your husband left your lying butt to rot in the desert all alone. What you have done here is called EVIL. You have done nothing but use other people for a pathetic attempt at getting attention. You played the damsel in distress act while everything that you stated previously was a lie.

I for one will never respond to another one of you posts again. So, guess what sweet heart, I’m divorcing you too. Have a nice life.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
wow. thats harsh Hot_Wings......

new topics

<< 1   >>

join