It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the Dictatorial Executive Orders?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Just how far gone is it? I've seen allusions to etc dictatorial exective orders over the years, but when I Google for a complete listing only some loose sites pop up, such as this writeup from '95:
sonic.net...

It's unclear, in that case, which are sdtill active and what the implications of BushCo. era exective orders. It's basically a state of executive order overload. But it seems that a clear and concise listing would really get peoples attention.

Where are these even officially listed? Like I googled one that I found in a FEMA E.O. listing and one written by JFK popped up.

lucidtomr.blogspot.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Ok, heres PDD51

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Executive Order No. 10990: Enables U.S. Government to take over all transportation and take control of U.S. highways and ports.

Executive Order No. 10995: Government can seize and control all media.

Executive Order No. 10997: Lets the government take over all gas, electric power, petroleum, fuels, and minerals.

Executive Order No. 10998: Allows U.S. Government to take over all food supplies and farms.

Executive Order No. 11000: Enables U.S. Government to mobilize civilians into work brigades under government supervision.

Executive Order No. 11001: Enables U.S. Government control of all health, education, welfare functions.

Executive Order No. 11002: Enables the Postmaster General to operate a national registration of all U.S. persons.

Executive Order No. 11003: Enables U.S. Government to take control of all airports and aircraft.

Executive Order No. 11004: Enables the Housing and Finance Authority to relocate communities, build new housing, decide on areas to be abandoned, and put entire populations into new locations.

Executive Order No. 11005: Enables government takeover of all railroads, waterways, and public storage facilities.

www.fdrs.org...

new topics

join