It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Portal in Arizona

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: hiii_98

Have you done any further expeditions at the site? I'm fascinated by this story and am eager to hear more. Thank you for all your work, hiii_98!

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   

this now marks the 4th attempt i have made to discover Ron Quinns Doorway to the Gods. (I have another video posted from years ago). This is Ryan Skinner from skinwalkerranch.org. I have posted all of the gps coordinates to the gateway. Its a real things, lets find it.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: jeewangarg

Interesting post.
edit on 21-5-2019 by BoscoMoney because: (no reason given)

(post by servostabilizer removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: SkinwalkerRanch

Thanks for the vid.

Not to be harsh, but you've got tagged cows, and fences all over. Do you know who owns the land there? Someone clearly does, did you try talking to them? It seems like they would have some stories to tell, no?

You've had " real deal"coords for years now. But I'm curious since your first visit why you only chose to take 1 day of provisions? It seems like after so many attempts, you might make plans for longer than a 1 day trip. You did get the motorcycles so points due there.

I'm not judging, just spectating. This thread has been around over 10 years now. The OP abandoned the thread long ago, and you're all we got. 1 day tho? After you tried that before? Apologies for the skeptism, good luck on your adventures. May this thread last another 10 years.

Well thanks!

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   
It's gonna be cool to out where you want

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   
So hiii_98 were you able to find the portal or no?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join