It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Ghosts are not Real

page: 28
<< 25  26  27   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
You know dude your a real a-hole. Ghosts tend to occupy a physical structure, there is no structure to occupy anymore. you seemed determined to stay ignorant on this subject. What would constitute evidence to you?
My guess is even if a ghost appeared right in front of you, you would try to explain it away. Trust me, because it happened to me. I have had many paranormal experiences in my life and even when it is happening it's hard to believe what you are seeing.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
bottom line, most people who dont believe in ghosts have not seen one.
ignorance runs deep in the un-experienced and un educated.
they are MORE than real. i have seen several. and its no joke.
my family even has photographs of dead family members who"showed up " in the picture.
if you want to know more..just ask someone who really knows

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Ive never seen ghosts/spirits but yes i have certainly heard them.
Many people think they really want to hear spirits talking to them but they really wont know whats hit them when they reach their goal.
Its something you will have no control over.
Anybody can have this gift but not anybody can cope with it.

Imagine having a radio thats impossible to turn off even when you have a headache or even worse when you just need some sleep.
Radio frequency whistling in your ears and what you wished for becomes what you fear.

This door can be opened for everyone but its not the brilliant experience everybody says it is.
you dont need this experience.
I only wish to prove the existence like many others.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Soulstone

I would ask you to read, A Lawyer Presents the Evidence for the Afterlife by Victor Zammit. I think it lays out the most comprehensive information to allow the reader to decide for themselves. Mr. Zammit presents his case as an attorney would in front of a judge...Great reading.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I have never seen ghosts, and I am not too sure i believe in them. But, when you compare ground zero you have to keep in mind that NYC is loud and full of people. I work around Ground Zero, and I avoid the Ground Zero because of the traffic and people. If there was ghosts running around, then the ambient air will drown out their audible trace. They say ghosts touch you and push you, etc. if you are in a line of a hundred people piling in to see the Ground Zero monument, then you would assume its the person behind you.

From my readings, they say a ghost becomes attached to a site after they die, because their emotions keep them linked to the site. Thats why they claim ghosts haunt a house, either because the death was extreme, or (for what it seems tends to be more popular) is that they cant leave the house, they want to stay in their homes like the way they stayed in their house during life. I dont remember ever reading about a ghost still haunting a house when the house was completely knocked down and replaced with something else (except for burial grounds- which you can debate ground zero is, but i have see these more in movies than in ghost stories).

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   
i'm not sure if i should or shouldn't. First i cannot believe people still deny the existence of ghosts (my native language is spanish, sorry for my writing skills)

i have more than 10 year talking to a female ghost, sounds like i'm crazy or making this up. Believe what you wish but is 100% true.

Now, i have recorder our conversation (30-45 minutes) conversation. Not sure to post this,create a new thread or not to post it at all. Just like everything in this site. when you post anything with fact people would try to debunked just because they do not believe it.

The conversation is in spanish if anyone care and for once you can hear a real ghost talking.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   

eduardmc
i'm not sure if i should or shouldn't. First i cannot believe people still deny the existence of ghosts (my native language is spanish, sorry for my writing skills)

i have more than 10 year talking to a female ghost, sounds like i'm crazy or making this up. Believe what you wish but is 100% true.

Now, i have recorder our conversation (30-45 minutes) conversation. Not sure to post this,create a new thread or not to post it at all. Just like everything in this site. when you post anything with fact people would try to debunked just because they do not believe it.

The conversation is in spanish if anyone care and for once you can hear a real ghost talking.

Sure, I`d love to hear your recording!

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   

br0ker

eduardmc

Sure, I`d love to hear your recording!

I would like to hear it too, I know spanish.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Why dont scientists believe in ghosts? they would win the Nobel piece prize for sure!
Be like life after death omg! bible was real ahh. Ya right.
Why is there ever any "hard" evidence, not personal. Not drug related,
not hallucination(most common), not imagination. These ghost busters assume
these toys would actually catch ghosts? how do they know
for sure? theres no real"actual" testing to be done,
all they can do is run around with their toys. They just
buy something at their radio shack, yes of course itll work
cause I say so. He be asking his ghost buddy "hey you ghost talk into
this evp recorder so we know if it works" .

Why do we assume ghosts speak english?? Why not "indian" language?
or asian/ mexican?? Only english? why not ebonics?????
Seriously you guys racist only for white ghosts lol.

Why is it only the people that believe its usually the psychics/mentally ill/
religious people/people wanting to add weight to their religion/ afraid of death/
tarrot card readers/new age hipsters/lack of rational though/lack of common sense/
people who are shizo and not know about it/ Most of which is linked to con artists ?
Why is it mostly the uneducated
that believes in this stuff? At most they only have a high school degree,
considering the US is ranked +20 below other countries, when it comes to
high school only.

People want to believe in it so badly, cause they are afraid of "death".
They know that their life is meaningless. They want to add weight
to their religion, considering like with most religions, they're
man made, just like ghosts. We believe in religions
cause we are scared of death, no other reason.

If people were to use rational thought, then people
will start abandoning religion. People dont
want to question these "demons","ghosts"
, they rather be afraid.

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27   >>

join