It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freaky forest UFOs caught on film

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Very strange unidentified flying objects caught on film seemingly navigating their way through a forest.

Cheers.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
The first thought that jumped to mind was "fireflies", however as i was struggling to remember how to spell it never mind recall exactly what they were ill have to default and check google.
Nevertheless good find anyway

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
that looks like it's taken from a well known and telivised ghost type clip. Outside some house,which backs onto some woodland IIRC. I'm sure someone will know more than me on it

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

Thanks for the replies,the objects certainly do seem very strange (any entomologists specializing in fireflies out there?).
You're right about the footage being taken from a ghost documentary -here's some other footage filmed in a nearby house:

Cheers.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
This thread is going freaky....first the posts appear then disappear then they come back and karl 12's post shows a edit time of 01/12/01.....
Bizarre

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I saw something just like this in the mid 90's which is kinda weird since that is when the footage was filmed. I posted a description of what I saw just yesterday in the Alien On Ikley Moor Photographed? thread.

The Thing I saw was a burnt orange colour and moved exactly in the same manner as the things in the video. It bounced as it moved and shrank until it vanished.

It is weirdly synchronous that you posted this video just as I was thinking about this event.

Here is a blog-radio interview excerpt, that I did about last year about it Alien Agenda, clip

[edit on 28-8-2008 by Martindoolittle]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Martindoolittle

Martin, thanks for the reply -the orange object you describe in your radio interview does sound a strange one -as for the UFOs travelling through the forest, I haven't got a clue.

Cheers.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
It looks similar, but the footage is so brief it is hard to tell. I don't think that these things are craft, I think that they are some kind of entity. They have a way of moving that is graceful but also kind of irregular. The sense I got from the one I saw is that it was kinda playful. When I saw it I was totally shocked, but that gave way to curiosity. Immediately afterwards I thought it was really cool. Though out the entire encounter I didn't feel any danger at all and afterwards I wanted to see it again.

I don't have a theory of were these things come from, but my gut feeling tells me that they are somehow related to E.Ts, perhaps some kind of astral projection, or non-corporeal being.

I have had a lot of abduction type encounters with the greys. I was even abducted while I was staying at my girlfriends house one night, which is kind of a big coincidence that I saw this giant orb on the same street, in the same year.

I think that the house light in the video could be one of these guys, just because it moves smoothly and then seems to suddenly shoot off, while changing shape, which is very similar to they way the thing I saw behaved.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Martindoolittle

Martin, thanks for the reply the object(s) certainly look a bit strange -especially the one filmed in the house - if there´s any experts in film analysis out there then any comments (constructive or otherwise) would be appreciated.
Cheers.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by bmdefiant

This thread is going freaky....first the posts appear then disappear then they come back and karl 12's post shows a edit time of 01/12/01.....
Bizarre

Err don´t know whats going on there matey

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
That is weird,whats the scale tho?
Could they be fireflys?

Spike

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Spike Spiegle

Spike-they certainly don´t look like insects to me mate (although I could be wrong).
The scale in relation to the trees seems to make the objects look quite large and their flight characteristics and aerial manouverability appear to be intelligent -they also appear to be self luminous and leave trails of light as they navigate through the trees.
Cheers.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by bmdefiant

The first thought that jumped to mind was "fireflies", however as i was struggling to remember how to spell it never mind recall exactly what they were ill have to default and check google.
Nevertheless good find anyway

BMD

These objects seem pretty big in relation to the trees!
Anybody know a whole lot about fireflies out there-could these objects be insects?

[edit on 01/12/01 by karl 12]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Fireflies are not that big. I have seen many fireflies and not only are they much smaller but they do not not stay lit that long.. they flash on and off.
Those things stayed lit quite long compared to fireflies.

I have seen this footage before, it seems to be a lifeform though, perhaps just not one that is well known or documented at present time. I do not think this is a craft or even a probe/drone.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari

Fireflies are not that big. I have seen many fireflies and not only are they much smaller but they do not not stay lit that long.. they flash on and off.
Those things stayed lit quite long compared to fireflies.

I have seen this footage before, it seems to be a lifeform though, perhaps just not one that is well known or documented at present time. I do not think this is a craft or even a probe/drone.

NephraTari Thanks for the reply,I´d have to agree with your comments about these objects not being insects/fireflies (or a structured craft)
As of yet I think they remain ´unidentified flying objects´ but they do appear to be moving with intelligent purpose though

Cheers.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Ooops double post

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I'd say it looks more like a Will-o'-wisp moreso than a UFO. Of course that then raises the question as to what a Will-o'-wisp actually is.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

that could well be what were looking at in that picture really interesting cheers mate for that.

Brian

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
This website is creepy, my dad says he saw orbs flying above a tree. But he has a stroke and hard to tell if its in his imagination or not. Maybe he did see something.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Fireflies was my first thought too.

but I found a video and they blink out and on more.

this is something else and quite strange indeed.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join