It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mars on the news? new discover by monkeybus

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by saturnus1962

eye eye, there is artificial things in the photo, submitted original here:

marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov...

take a look at the full size images, false colour, photo, raw. i might do my own false colour if this thread is succesfull

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by monkeybus

Thanks for re-posting the picture monkeybus. Very interesting anomalies indeed! I'm not sure if they've been covered here before but perhaps give Internos or Mike Singh a U2U and see what they think. Nice Find!

IRM

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Really, weird anomalies?

Seriously, go to the original picture and pull it into photoshop, then look at the part of the rover that is visible and then look at the size and compare it to the suggested area, it looks like at the most maybe 30-50 feet away. The "said" looks like it is a dig area from the rover or maybe even where one wheel got stuck. So those strange anomalies are at the most maybe a couple of feet tall, if that.

Those my friends look like some pretty sweet rocks.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Here is the image blown up through Alien skin blow up

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Is there anyone who can provide a monkeybus/English translation guide?

So, a picture of unusual rocks on Mars. Y'all do know that there is clear evidence for the existence of water on the surface of Mars at some time in it's past. Water plus time equals erosion. Now, a dry and dusty climate, with a thin atmosphere that manages to blow dust about....does that also mean a possiblilty of more erosion, with a lot of time available?

What I'm trying to say is...Mars was long dead while dinosaurs walked the Earth. Millions (maybe Billions) of years of erosion...

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Here is a direct link so you can see the perspective and size.

i13.photobucket.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Good find! The altar/table is pretty much an anomaly as is the pile of metal looking rubble, I guess what you're calling an iron door. It looks like something artificial, its just not clear to me what.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mike Shackled
Here is the image blown up through Alien skin blow up

I am not sure what we are supposed to be looking at. I see two thinks that a certain someone might call lizards and an wind eroded rock.
The lizards are mostlikely from the tracks of the rover and look to the Sphinx for a similar pattern of wind erosion for that one rock. The remarkable think is the soil is moist enough to make mud clods.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Aside from the odd looking objects, what strikes me as odd is that the place looks like it was dug out... like something was excavated.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Hello fellow deviant.

I noticed the table looking thing and what looks like a box. Unfortunately without clear full resolution images it's going to be hard to be certain what these things are. And we both know NASA isn't going back to take more photos.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

i think there are very clear images on nasa site, clearer than the marsanomoly.com , what i see: a funny table shaped rock, a recent crator dug out, with moist soil, what appears to be a cast iron bracket(iron can and does fall from meteors) and mucj more in yhe fullsize,

the grenn/blue tinge in the iron bracket,- so called because it seems to have a sqaure port hole for verythick glass, reminiscant of a porthole on a ship/spaceship's/underground bunker door. so the green/blue tinge i think is an indicatation of copper/iron

[edit on 28-8-2008 by monkeybus]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
my full blown up image, with colour ajustment for realism

is it possible they are beaming images back from earth? in one fot he bigest swindles of out time?

edit: square port holes are made

[edit on 28-8-2008 by monkeybus]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by monkeybus
in one fot he bigest swindles of out time?

What? What does this sentence even mean?

edit: square port holes are made

Again, what? Why post a picture of a porthole, what does that have to do with anything?

Can you translate your last two sentences into something that makes sense? And maybe preview your text?

Looking at the original photo you posted though, nice find, but it just looks to me like tracks from a rover and some interesting but most likely natural rocks.

Edit: I just saw your reference to portholes, my bad. But I don't see anything on the picture that looks like that...I think this is a major stretch. I don't see anything slighly unusual in the picture I am afraid. And what does this have to do with the news?

I think if you had made your original post a little less leet-speak and clearer in meaning there may have been a little less confusion.

[edit on 28-8-2008 by dogsounds]

[edit on 28-8-2008 by dogsounds]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Okay, I see something that looks somewhat like an anvil...and...correct me if I'm wrong, or crazy...but am I seeing something that looks like 2 lizard-like creatures walking away?

I'll keep a close eye on this thread.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Mike Shackled

Thank you Mike you have given me something to ponder with your pic. It is interesting.It looks like the ground has been plowed with that object to the right.Oh and thanks monkeybus, your the Poop!

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   

is it possible they are beaming images back from earth? in one fot he bigest swindles of out time?

Hey Mr. MB,

I am trying very hard to "pick up whatcha puttin' down man".

Does your above image / caption imply all the Mars images are fake and you are showing what appears to be a construction site photo with what appears to be broken bits of terra-cotta (sp?) tiles, bricks and sewer pipe debris?

Maybe when I re-read your posts over the holiday weekend and imbibe with various libations I will be able to catch your drift Dude.

Until then, I simply ask, "What in the Hell are you talking about?

regards.........kk

[edit on 28-8-2008 by kinda kurious]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by saturnus1962

The dark spot looks like the rover dug into the soil to take a sample. Or like you said, it might be a tire mark from where the rover tried to start moving again. I'm gonna go with the rover was taking sample's there. The object to the left just looks like a rock to me. The object in the middle, I haven't a clue!

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by monkeybus

Could you please write in a more "standard" way?

As English is not my natural language I have some difficulty understanding what people write when they write in a less common way.

Thanks.

About the images, I have seen many, many rocks on Mars photos that look like those, it reminds me of a type of chemical erosion that happens on Earth and that makes very strange shapes.

And for those that said that it looked dug up, it was dug up by the rover's wheels, when it turns it dugs the ground that it's made of a very fine dust (and no visible water).

[edit on 28/8/2008 by ArMaP]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Anyone here have any idea as too the scale of the objects in this photo?

I'm guessing that they are not very large? (unless the rover is HUGE).

So what are we really speculating in these Mars photos?
Is there a species of micro sized aliens that worship some type of "higher" being at a mini altar and one of them dropped their shower loofa on the way back too their pint sized settlement? If so... I clearly see what you all see.

I'm going out into my backyard too look at rocks
... I might take some photos and post them later.

Cheers, Fox.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Dear ArMap....

I am a natural speaker of English, and even I have difficulty understanding what 'monkeybus' is trying to convey!!

So, don't feel alone.....

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join