It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon Towers? Where are the shadows?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I'm sure we have all seen these images thousands of times, but I want to know that if they are truly airbrushed images of giant towers on the moon....where are the shadows?

Now don't get me wrong, I believe there is something going on up there, but it does seem like these "smudges" may have been a result of some imaging process, and not necessarily large moon towers.

Because everything else in the photo makes a shadow...why don't the towers?

here is the website:

www.marsanomalyresearch.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Hi and welcome to ATS

I really hate to say this because I do believe in Moon and Mars anomalies. I also research UFO's and Rods in space. The image you have in question though shows a picture of the moon and spots that have been blurred out.

If you look really close you can tell that someone blurred those spots into the image. Now the real question isn't why there is no shadow but why did this person blurr those two spots out?

Once again welcome to ATS.
Star

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
One simple solution to explain the "No Shadow" theory is because the
structures are.............invisible.

That should appease both sides.

Oh and welcome to ATS.

regards.......kk

Edit to add:

To OP:

It is rather easy to "cherry-pick" an image from a website whose ceator has obviously spent tons of hours exhaustively researching his claims and providing visual data.

Why not dig a little deeper and provide the un-altered image to make your case?

Then, you could have an argument backed by evidence.

So back at ya. Prove the images have not been altered or tampered with.

And again.......welcome.

[edit on 28-8-2008 by kinda kurious]

[edit on 28-8-2008 by kinda kurious]

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sykosis3

Actually... you can see the shadow on the bottom left... mixed up with air-brushing and a white out. The only question left to this story is are they ancient or recent. And if it's no big deal, then why can't we see some pictures? For example, Hubble has taken over 1 million pictures of our galaxy and galaxies that are millions of light years away, yet only 97 have been released to the public
We can take pictures of the Horse Nebula, but can't get a clear shot of our own 8 planets... including the dark side of the moon... right! Of the 97 released images from Hubble, there are many spiral galaxies, such as our own that are teeming with planets and suns. NASA make a huge mistake, however, when they realeased the distances of two galaxies: one being another two lights years away from the Horse Nebula and they didn't pan in on the Horse rather looked past it to another galaxy... think about that for a moment. Why not the close ups before looking further... more distance away from what one can pan in on... think about that! Finally, what may have been done to the 97 released photos from Hubble when they clearly airbrush at NASA. Don't believe anything you hear and only half of what you see... what you think you see. Moreover, I can promise NASA won't let anything past again any time soon after the STS missions any time soon... when they got caught with their pants down... AGAIN! Keep up the good work by keeping involved... thanks for the thread!

top topics

join