It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Aid 2008

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Armageddon needs to be Alot Cooler than this is shaping up, all we have is a religous war no one seems to understand or actually want to participate in and weponized Bird Flu

And it dawned on me why here would be Agents here at ATS listening... They are completely screwed for Ideas!

And seriously, I want Armageddon to go down well and be interesting and so far it's scripted awfully

So I'm going to Organize "Conspiracy Aid 2008"

Right here where we all get together and come up with some ideas for these guys to make Armageddon more interesting, because if I have to die I want it to be cool, I just can't get into fighting over anything they throw my way...

What I have is alot of really annoying scnarios, Armageddon isn't a Nuke where I vaporize and don't know what happened... it's not a Germ that makes me puke till I die...

Armageddon is the end time battle of good and Evil and our leaders are botching it royally so far

So the following posts will be my Ideas and topics that everyone is invited to chime in on and add new things to... to help Armageddon out and see to it 7,000 years of civilization has a proper ending

[edit on 27-8-2008 by mopusvindictus]

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Soundtrack

For starters they haven't given any of this a soundtrack...

So far on my short list:

Ministry, NWO
Slayer, Skeletons of Society
Motorhead, Orgasmatron

a few classic but i'm counting on the youth here at ATS to help GW and the gang pick some new modern songs that they can broadcast via satellite into our implants for the final battle...

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
OK!

I have a few doomsday scenario:

operators of HAARP misfire the device and it vaporizes our atmospheric protection. In order to protect "the greater good", Bush declares marshal law and demands people get shots of anti-radiation drugs until a solution is viable. People go crazy, and the world goes into chaos. A few survivors build bubble cities in the undamaged city regions and close off the outside world. People outside die off and only a few survive under a dictatorship.
(ok that's just a collection of a bunch of other ones smashed together, but meh)

The time machine they're making with light beams is turned on but in the future people accidentally fire matter at the same time. The matter is in the same place at the same time and so vaporize, causing a chain reaction that vaporizes all matter on Earth into quartz.

Someone from the future arrives now and brings back a deadly virus, killing us all.

meh, there's not a whole lot of ways to die.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Now for ideas...

1: The Barack Obama Assasination

They are going to screw this up royally... Barack Needs to live... survive the gun shot wound

and be brought back Bionic!

It's not good enough to Just have a Black man in Office like all the movies for the final battle...we need a Bionic Black man, but with imperfect technology!

Like his Bionic eye... it needs to jut out of his skull like a mini telescope and have a red light, nothing too pretty...

His Left Arm, needs an Oversized fist... he doesn't ever even have to clock anyone with it but he needs to bang on the podium during his speeches and raise it in the air alot for effect

And Big Metallic Eagle wings, that would finish him off... Red Lit metal eye, oversized metal arm/fist and Metal wings that hang behind him like a techno Bald Eagle...

I'd vote for that guy, seriously... the broadcasts of the Final Battle... Barack needs to be Bionic

Please... If I missed anything The Bionic Black president needs... fill in the blanks for us

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

see... this is why they need help... they can't do any better than this either... It's all in the little details

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Weaponized Clerics

All three Major Religions need superpowers for their clerics... I have thoughts, but the arms race is arming the wrong people for a Final battle...

I have ideas like I said, nano tech and other things, but I need good plausible weapons systems for our worlds Clerics...

I'm thinking things along the lines of Rabbis that Pray and can throw their voice into a sonic boom.... Imams that can control the creatures of the Desert ( I think Darpa has the control the creatures thing down they will need to pass on the technology) and Catholic Priests that molest children... Oh crap, no wait we have that already, urrrrmmm...

I need new ideas for Catholic Priests... to weponize them, plz help me out

and hey all religions must participate in the final battle... weopnized Buddhists and Taoists and anything else applies

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Giant Monsters

I got this idea from the "Bloop" thread because I was distraught when I found out my Giant Monster theory was skewed...

So you know what you guys neeed to help with?

I want all the possible locations and ways we can generate some actual Kaiju... even remote possibilities, and the government needs a Name for theam it sends around the world to awaken them and capture artifcats and stuff!

I have thoughts, under lake Vostok, Chernobyl or other melt down...

But this whole end of the world thing in 2012 can NOT happen unless we have some method of generating at least One giant terrifying monster

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
New Outfits for the Secret Service

Sorry but the suit and tie thing is not Armageddonish enough

I am thinking gothic metal and black with tubes and stuff that spray poison gas and fire...

But that's just me...

All ideas for SS outfits for the usa are welcome, illustrations or images appreciated!

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
New Evil religion

Islam isn't scary anymore, they are too human some of these fellows and... we need a religion that takes from every culture and rises from nowhere

NO satanism is too plain, we need specifics...

like "Ghukthanga" worshipers of the dog beats of the 7th stygian plane...

But better than that, that sucks... be creative, we need the best crazy cult ever and it has to be plausable people would join it

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Okay, I gave you all a bunch of stuff to get started on... entirely new topics for Armageddon improvement are welcome and Vital to the success of "Conspiracy 2008"

If you can't think of any don't worry there's a whole bunch up there to work on so you al get the idea...

Seriously no more F the NWO...

Lets help them out to make this the best scripted doomsday ever

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
awwww.... come on people, look we all either are 100% certain or are 99% sure that this whole thing is scripted anyway right?

But these guys are obviously crummy writers

They need our help, they are going to start a giant war anyway, lets make it one worth watching!

Lend your assistance to "Conspiracy aid 2008"

If we can't beat em Join em!

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Japan

I am astounded and in dismay that Japan... hasn't even been written a part in this aside from running an screaming from a chinese onslaught

This is the country that gave us the Ninjs, The Samurai and Giant demon Penises with lazer beams

Japan despite not having a military needs a good 'secret weapon" something utterly insane to make up for Hiroshima and Nagasaki

The Japanese are a proud people and have been type cast by running away screaming in Godzilla flicks for half a century

MY Plausable vote is "Giant Robot"

But that's not giving them enough credit... we need something from Japan that freaks everyone out!

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Haarp

Gorman... Haarp was a good start, but your not thinking Terror!

For Haarp, we should have it set to low power... Just enough to fry some of the atmosphere, enough that everyone breaks out into skin legions and surface tumors, because the battles would look great if everyone is pealing skin and looks like something from Total Recall

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
You see the real problem with the NWO is:

"The Veil of Secrecy" we all know what's happening and if we all acknowledge it the whole thing doesn't have to suck so much... it could be genuinely interesting

For instance:

Instead of Flouride in our water (a slow tired death) How about Testosterone!

Modified Crops with no nutrition... Come on I want Mutanogens, strong ones...

Cloning, ur hello where are the Chimeras? How do we invade Iran with no Centaurs? They have the technology...

and... the failures

ooooh the failures when they try so hard... they need our help!

Take Seti

Obviously this was a good idea...entice an alien invasion...

But they screwed it all up, it's too low power...

and to their credit, they realized this and crashed a probe into Jupiter with a reactor on it...

You see now they are thinking, but it was a giant FAIL

What we need to do is convince them to launch the large Hadron Collider into Jupiter, exploding our planet is way to fast, there is no conflict, no resolution... terrible wat to end a species, we ignite Jupier with it...

Surely that will announce we are here to plenty of Aliens!

and

the Police State again... a good try, steal 70,000 a prisoner from the people and educate them to be better criminals and turn them loose on society...

But why stop there?

Why not just give them the 70,000 or 700,000 if lets say they got 10 years, print them a book and genetically enhance them while in central booking via the Bologna sandwiches... Give them Transhumanist enhancements and some cash to play with?

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I got some ideas for the soundtrack.

Final Execution (Armageddon) by The Unseen

Launch Off to War by Cheap Sex.

Oh and you gotta have a drinking song if we are all going to die haha. So...

My Pint by The Bastard Suns

Some pretty interesting ideas so far to. I hope they are listening because those would be some great ways to die! haha

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Okay I stared that...and end times drinking song for the soundtrack is Mandatory... Brilliant

But we will vote on the final soundtrack and end the world as a proper Democracy should

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I was saying on December 21 2012 there should be one heck of a party goin down at Beer Sheba Israel.

(Beer Sheba for those who don't know holds the mountain the final battle of armageddon is supposed to be waged on)

I say lots of beer lots of people and let's have one heck of a party before we die!

new topics

top topics

join