It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's The First Date - Let's Do It!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Oh NOW you tell me arm farts are a turn off! Shesh oh Pete! 12 years of horrible dates and I just find this out? :shk:

Gets out "Wukkys Rules for Dating" Volume 47 and jots THAT one down!

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Now here you are, touting this title in your profile, "ladies man of BTS", and you've had 12 years of bad dating? I just can't believe that......

Oh, and since you are the ladies man of BTS, can I be the ladies man of ATS? Should we start a thread to find out?

Anyway, back on topic. The first "date" for me is a good 2 weeks after I've met a girl. I usually bring her out with my friends the first few nights. If I do a "first date" before the "hanging out", I'll try and make it a lunch date. Not many expectations and easy to get out of in case of nose picking and conversation about menstruating or shaving your upper lip. :shk:

Oh, and ladies, if you have to excuse yourself to the bathroom, whether on a first date or any date or anytime around me for that matter, don't tell me what you have in store for the toilet. mmkay? As far as I know, girls don't fart and if they somehow did, it would be called a "poot" and would smell like roses.

And women don't eliminate waste. Period. But, once again, if for some reason they did, I'd imagine it being like little bunny turds that had no smell at all. The process would not involve sitting/squatting. It would just happen, when I'm not around.

Retarded? Yes. That's just how I see it.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by DevolutionEvolvd
Anyway, back on topic. The first "date" for me is a good 2 weeks after I've met a girl. I usually bring her out with my friends the first few nights. If I do a "first date" before the "hanging out", I'll try and make it a lunch date. Not many expectations and easy to get out of in case of nose picking and conversation about menstruating or shaving your upper lip. :shk:

Oh, and ladies, if you have to excuse yourself to the bathroom, whether on a first date or any date or anytime around me for that matter, don't tell me what you have in store for the toilet. mmkay? As far as I know, girls don't fart and if they somehow did, it would be called a "poot" and would smell like roses.

And women don't eliminate waste. Period. But, once again, if for some reason they did, I'd imagine it being like little bunny turds that had no smell at all. The process would not involve sitting/squatting. It would just happen, when I'm not around.

Retarded? Yes. That's just how I see it.

I like the way you think. I hate the "job interview" dates. I prefer just a casual lunch or coffee or something like that. Casual...that's the key. Talk about things that interest you; don't get overly personal. It allows you to see if you're even going to "click," and you don't have to be distracted by a movie or loud music + dancing, etc. Or, like you said, invite her to hang out with your friends. Most likely if she can't stand your friends she's not going to like you much in the end either.

And the bathroom thing...yeah. Is it just me, or has it become "cute" in recent years for a girl to say "I have to pee." when she's going to make a trip to the restroom? What happened to a little dignity? Yeah maybe after we know each other for a while it won't be AS weird, but the first date? I don't care to hear the details just yet. I'm certainly not going to get up and say "Yeah, where's the restroom? I need to go lose some weight."

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
All this about how ladies get it wrong on the dates......and now I feel bad.

So, this one is for all the ladies.....

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by DevolutionEvolvd

As far as I know, girls don't fart and if they somehow did, it would be called a "poot" and would smell like roses.

OMG! I"M LAUGHING MY ASS OFF!!!

Yet, when a guy does this around his girl for the first time..he acts SHOCKED! Like, "Oh I'm so sorry! I really NEVER do that.."
Not for another few dates anyway...

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Shocked? Nah......Just surprised that it was loud enough for you to hear...

Of course, a real man, upon relieving himself in such a way, would stand up and take full responsibility, claiming that he indeed had a hand, either in part or in whole, in this monstrous activity. And he will gladly do so.....

........"Twas I"

-Dev

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Course you know it's all about timing when one has to emit any gassious eminations from the cellar door.

Of course does it really matter how long you have been together? Does it make it any better?

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

I learned that girls/women do emit gasses from the cellar door (a.k.a poot) when two of my sisters rode in a caper with me on a 22 hour road trip. It was so bad I would open the back door riding down the highway for a few minutes before our dad would notice!

I'm sure they could eat tacos and then win a flatuence contest!

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
What's a date?Nothing in three years now..

Honestly.. I can't see my self going through that whole awkward dinner scene with someone pretending to be someone else..

I don't mind girls talking about themselves a lot..
It's the ones that ask you a question.. then interrupt your answer before asking another.

SO..what's the point of asking if you're not going to listen anyway????..argghhh!!.

There is this girl I like at the local gym though..Woohoo!!..We take the piddle out of the poser who comes in just to look at himself in the mirrors for half an hour..Why do guys do that????

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGENT_T
Honestly.. I can't see my self going through that whole awkward dinner scene with someone pretending to be someone else..

I have a whole list of peeves but I'm saving them.

You mentioned one reason why I try not to have first dates persay. I try to get to know the person before officially going out.

It helps to educate your self on verbal and non-verbal communication. There is one problem with me. I've educated myself so well that I realized everyone is full of crap and now I have no interest in dating anyone.

I ask Phd. Psychologists how they deal with this and their answers sound just as clueless as uneducated persons answer.

Liers are so insulting to me, it's really offensive. I guess I'll have to find that medium where I realize that people are just trying to make themself attractive to others.

The problem with that is they are basing the beginning of a relationship even if it is a friendship on lies. If it does become serious than that relationship is bound for mistrust and failure.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join