It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1Angrylightbulb is in love

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I never expected to fall in love with someone so hard. It was unexpected yet felt so natural at the same time. In a short time I have come to completely and truly love this woman. Everything about her is great; she is funny, intelligent, beautiful, caring and loving. Every time I am with her I feel wonderful, she makes me feel so loved. I feel like I am a better person because of her. I find myself just staring at here sometimes, I love the way she smiles, the way she laughs, the way she looks at me. I have never felt this strongly about someone before. I feel as if we have known each other for ever, she is my soul mate and I am lucky that I have met her. If by chance she ever stumbles upon this I love you with all my heart sweety.

I hope those of you who read this have or will have the experience to be in love so deeply with another as I am. If you have and want to share please feel free to do so.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by 1Angrylightbulb

That's so sweet!
I prayed to the Lord for the right man and there he was!
I needed someone.
I met my husband almost 14 years ago.
We knew right away that we were made perfect for each other and got married 3 mos later.

He's my 'sweetie'!

[edit on 23-8-2008 by Clearskies]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I have her.

It's overwhelming and hard to elaborate.

One day I'll write the perfect lyric, and it will tell all.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1Angrylightbulb

I never expected to fall in love with someone so hard. It was unexpected yet felt so natural at the same time. In a short time I have come to completely and truly love this woman. Everything about her is great; she is funny, intelligent, beautiful, caring and loving. Every time I am with her I feel wonderful, she makes me feel so loved. I feel like I am a better person because of her. I find myself just staring at here sometimes, I love the way she smiles, the way she laughs, the way she looks at me. I have never felt this strongly about someone before. I feel as if we have known each other for ever, she is my soul mate and I am lucky that I have met her. If by chance she ever stumbles upon this I love you with all my heart sweety.

I hope those of you who read this have or will have the experience to be in love so deeply with another as I am. If you have and want to share please feel free to do so.

Sometime's cupid's arrow strikes when you least expect it to. But I could not have described the feeling better than you did. I'll just add this.
The man I love makes me feel beautiful, full of life, and that anything is possible. Just hearing him laugh makes everything right in my world. I never felt even remote feelings this strong for anyone before, and I know I never will again. There is only one for me.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Angry..she is the luckiest woman in the world.....IMO
Those words...omg..beautiful.
Call her your lover, bestfreind, soulmate....You have it !!

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by 1Angrylightbulb

I'm so happy for you Angry!

You deserve the best!

Care to share where you two met up?

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Right on Bulb... I am so glad that you are in love. It's an amazing feeling.

Who's the lucky lady?

[edit on 9/8/2008 by eye open doors]

new topics

top topics

join