It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Sr. interesting day on 911

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I am trying to put together a timeline of Bush Sr., whereabouts on 911. I know he was supposed to have been at a hotel in Washington D.C. at 9 a.m., but the meeting with the Carlyle Group, must have gotten over with early, because he was also seen flying out on a private plane at 9 a.m.. I think this is videotaped.

From what I am reading the planes were grounded around 9:37 am EST.
www.usatoday.com...

www.cbc.ca...
The attack occurs. The morning of the attack George Bush Sr. is meets with members of the Carlyle Group in Washington. Bin Laden's own brother is at the meeting.

Then later, the same day, of 911, after he got stranded in Milwaukee he and Barb went golfing in the afternoon. There are photos of him and her with golf course employees autographed.

If I recall correctly there was the phone call on tv, where
Bush Jr. asked him what he was doing in Milwaukee and Bush Sr. told him, you grounded my plane. I would appreciate it very much if someone could find the video of this or a timeline for this conversation.

Here is the story in the local newspaper of the golfing and the good time had by all. Look to the right, and you can see the autographed photo taken that day at the golf course.

www2.jsonline.com...

You have just watched news reports of thousands of deaths in terrorist attacks in New York and Washington and look up from your job as a starter on a Brookfield golf course. There, walking past your window, is former President George Bush, dressed in shorts and a casual shirt.

[edit on 20-8-2008 by goose]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by goose

Yeah what's his alibi? Good question.

Anyone else got any info?

Z

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
How exactly did he sign this picture?

Was it a polaroid or something? It doesnt look like a polaroid tho, so it would be really weird if he signed it.

[edit on 8/21/2008 by sp00n1]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by sp00n1
How exactly did he sign this picture?

Was it a polaroid or something? It doesnt look like a polaroid tho, so it would be really weird if he signed it.

Well, I've had the ability to get prints just like that out of my digital camera for quite a few years. If it was taken at the course during the middle of a round of 9 or 18 it would be very easy to get it back to the clubhouse and print off a picture. I get store quality prints right at home and have for at least 5 years. Who knows how long this has been around.

Then again, unless this is a course employee who had the set up there at the pro shop or something, it seems kind of fishy.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by dariousg

Barbra is such a GGILF

Still cute after all these years.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Throatyogurt is your real name by any chance Barbara? LOL Just kidding!

I found it very strange that he went out and golfed that afternoon, was it to make sure he was seen? I realize it could have been just a guy trying to deal with all that had happened, by playing golf, his way of relaxing and dealing with stress.

But then I remember being hesitant to even go out and do some gardening, not because I was scared, but because I enjoy gardening so much, I felt guilty. Sorry if no one can understand my feeling that way, I guess it was better than shopping.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Now this is really weird. I specifically remember B sr. did lunch with the saudi royals around noonish.
The webs we wieve when we practice to decieve. Who the heck is going golfing while America burns? I smell a rat.

[edit on 8/21/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt

Barbra is such a GGILF

Still cute after all these years.

Now you really have me confused Throaty. I'd always assumed from your online moniker that you were a catcher, not a pitcher.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Catcher not a pitcher.
I find that moniker fairly offensive and have told him so. I know I remember reading he did lunch with the sheiks. Why the spin now? Now wtc 7 revelations? They are really grasping. You can run to Peru but you can't hide. God has a way of equalizing.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by dariousg

I guess this explains it

Because the secret service wanted copies of some of the photographs, Stiloski said, Cronk had them developed quickly and later went to the hotel to deliver them. He ran into the Bushes in the lobby, where George Bush signed some of the photographs Cronk had kept for himself, she said.

[edit on 8/28/2008 by sp00n1]

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Simple Bush = Bin Ladin no conspiracy just the truth

aka The Intel

top topics

join