It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 To Many Coincidences Were Made To Happened!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
OK, guys, please settle down with the personal jabs.

This is a thread about 911 Coincidences.

Please post on topic.

Thanks!

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Moderator-Note:

It is not permitted to post private U2Us without consent of the author. If you have issues with anothe member, please use the Complaint-Form in your members center.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
the biggest problem with all these coincidences is that debunkers cannot handle them all together. the only reason the 'official' story sticks so well is because the whole picture is too big to look at at once. all they do is pick apart little pieces at a time, even to the point of eventually contradicting their earlier story.
ie- here are buildings that burned longer and hotter and did not fall down.

-of course steel buildings do not fall down just from fire. they were also hit by planes. these other buildings were not hit by planes, that is why they are still up.

wt7 was not hit with a plane

-it was on fire, that is why it fell down.

-

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by re22666
the biggest problem with all these coincidences is that debunkers cannot handle them all together. the only reason the 'official' story sticks so well is because the whole picture is too big to look at at once. all they do is pick apart little pieces at a time, even to the point of eventually contradicting their earlier story.
ie- here are buildings that burned longer and hotter and did not fall down.

-of course steel buildings do not fall down just from fire. they were also hit by planes. these other buildings were not hit by planes, that is why they are still up.

wt7 was not hit with a plane

-it was on fire, that is why it fell down.

-

Sorry, but this is actually about the fact that you interpret things to fit your agenda...but then that won't be an issue any more.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by cody7749
when i said post a video from memory i mean on saved on the computer like from a disc i wouldnt know where to find in on the internet because the person that gave it to me said it was deleted frm where he found it (dont know if it was true just what he said. the video says it is a www.loosechange911.com...

dont know if that worked but that is the video i watched. I just found the site
1 last thing Swampfox46_1999 you keep using everything people say against them and still have yet to show a single picture of a plane looking hole in the pentagon. peace

Looking for pictures of the Pentagon and Flight 77 from that day huh?

Here we go:

www.911myths.com...
www.911myths.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
More photos

www.911myths.com...

Paper about the size of the hole with a few pictures of the damage caused.
www.isgp.eu...

The blast windows worked as advertised for the most part, staying together even as the impact of the wings shattered the limestone facade around them.

Discussing the engine parts shown in the photos..

www.aerospaceweb.org...

In summary, we have studied two key pieces of wreckage photographed at the Pentagon shortly after September 11 and found them to be entirely consistent with the Rolls-Royce RB211-535 turbofan engine found on a Boeing 757 operated by American Airlines

The Pentagon Building Performance report

fire.nist.gov...

Now onto what the witnesses had to say....

criticalthrash.com...
urbanlegends.about.com...
mouv4x8.club.fr...
history.amedd.army.mil...

When Williams discovered the scorched bodies of several airline passengers, they were still strapped into their seats. The stench of charred flesh overwhelmed him

www.usatoday.com...

Judy Biggert (R-Ill.)

''There was a seat from a plane, there was part of the tail and then there was a part of green metal, I could not tell what it was, a part of the outside of the plane,'' she said. ''It smelled like it was still burning

www.suntimes.com/terror/stories/cst%2Dnws%2Dpent16.html

Page compling Pentagon info..

wtc7lies.googlepages.com...

Plenty of photos, physical evidence, and eyewitness reports show that Flight 77 hit the Pentagon. Its the only explanation that fits the evidence.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by cashlink

Of course it would be hit hard, that being grammer attacks and the likes, because this is all debunkers really have, like good thieves and pick pockets and illusionist,

Houdini once said, "What the eye's see and the ears' hear the mind believes!"

So these individiuals, unable to deal with the realism of 9/11 and the capacity that their government has done, they resort to anything that won't collapse their state of denial, and choose subject matter that supports this conclusion based upon the status of the information being dished out by the exact parties that they are in strife and contention with, meaning they fight tooth and nail for something they can't handle to be true and will use any tactic in any arsenal to make sure they these fears are never realized....

its so sad that they cannot even see the way they act, personal attacks are the key to this denail and obvious when someone makes a suggestion against what they cannot accept, it straight bashing you as a person and never a real disccusion.

..and perfect support to the statement I just posted.....

Cashlink, you have a right to question anything and never let this debeunker and delusionists change you path, ever!

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceSilence

You know that is, crazy 2012 I had never given any thought to that at all...

I think that the real coincidence was the relation to 911 and an emergency any real emergercy would be something going on right at that moment like the black-ops strike, false flag operations going on...

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I partially agree with your post Theability, but you seem to over look some things.

Obviously people are entitled to believe anything they want, as long as they do no harm to others in doing so. Myself, I would hope that people would base their opinions & views on actual facts. I have plenty of problems with our government, but I still require some evidence to think they had pulled of an inside job on 9/11. Lots of people have put forward lots of things they “think” are evidence or proof, but more often they turn out to be misunderstandings, misrepresentations or just plain wrong. I am & will always be looking for information about events such as 9/11, but I refuse to convict someone with NO EVIDENCE. You misunderstand Houdini if you think he would base his opinion on as little as the conspiracy theorists have.

One of the new tactics is to claim neither side has enough proof. Incorrect. While the official story may be harder to understand, possible even harder to believe, it is by far the most likely. All evidence supports something much closer to the official story, while some anecdotes & coincidences are what these huge grand conspiracies are built on.

Another popular practice is to quote some new poll taken of people. Lots of people have questions, even some doubts, but very few believe any of the conspiracy theories once they have reviewed the facts. Unfortunately is easier to cast doubt with questions then prove the facts with answers. Has been & always will be human nature.

BTW- The threads do get out of control sometimes, but Cashlink & Optima are not picked on for their beliefs, it is actually their behavior. Plenty of intelligent people are able to get their points across on these boards, but their personalities get them in trouble. Let the Mods do their job. I have a feeling no that school is back in that they will not be around as much, at least under those screen names.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
So many evidence that a plain hit the pentagon but still no footage shown to us, aside from that little indistinguishable footage. Why is it taking so long to show us the videos that we KNOW they have of the "plain" hitting the pentagon? I guess they really have to fabricate it first. It's not like they pulled any punches showing us the videos of the plains going into the towers. To put the pentagon to rest, just show the videos!

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Jake the Dog Man

Yeah, it’s funny how a few hypothetical un-provable things are placed on a pedestal while many logical provable things are cast aside as nothing. The very evidence to support the basic official story is there, reported & posted over and over again. The people who come up with these theories must have proof to support their claims. It isn’t 90% of the people who should need to teach the 10% how to make their case. Again, just saying it isn't true is not enough, back it up.

YOUR outlandish theories need some proof (even a fraction would be nice). The simple fact that you either don’t understand or choose to ignore the evidence doesn’t mean it isn’t there. If you have such powerful evidence that has made you all so enlightened, please just post it. It is getting fairly tiresome to see you post what you think might be something… then it is proven to be a typo or embellishment on your part.

The Mods have cut your side quite a wide berth, so you should make the best of it. Nobody is making fun, insulting you, nothing. Just post something creditable, rather than making broad statements about “the debunkers”. It isn’t a red herring to keep you on topic & to back up your own statements…

[edit on 21-8-2008 by Jake the Dog Man]

It doesn’t take long for these threads to degenerate into “ya-huh & nu uh”. I’ve added to that some today by killing time here on the boards today while sick.

Red Herring… is this to be your new buzz phrase (like “in/out of it’s own footprint”, “at free-fall speed”, etc.) for the next few weeks? I’d just like to know because a red herring something deliberate done to distract from the truth, which is a very common trait of CTers. Simply asking you to prove what you are claiming is not a red herring.

Spend some more time actually posting all this proof you supposedly have. My proof is all the official records, video, eyewitnesses, etc. (aka a preponderance of evidence). You probably know the official story better then most, so spare us the melodrama. I don’t even need to know what the official story is to see the flaws in the CTers theory. BUT, like it or not, YOU are the one that needs to prove such outrageous claims.

The games are done. What is your evidence to make you believe in such crazy things?

posted on 8/10/2008 @ 03:09 PM single this post
"quote"REPLY TO:

As time goes on, reading your poor grammar & seeing your childish tactics, I now believe you are not even old enough to be on this board. I hope that a moderator reviews your registration again. At the very least make sure a child doesn’t have access to your account.

PLEASE, just spend a few minutes proof reading your posts. This will become so important in middle school. You will also likely learn, but argue with your teacher’s & repeatedly deny, that you have even used the term red herring incorrectly.

My apologies if English is your 2nd language.

BTW- Seriously, the dog is cute.

posted on 8/10/2008 @ 04:27 PM single this post
"quote"REPLY TO:

I intended no insults to anyone. In another post I pointed out that if somebody takes asking for proof or hearing why their opinion is wrong as an insult, that is up to them. I have not seen anyone give evidence to show my opinions as being wrong, because the preponderance of evidence supports my views. When I form an opinion that disregards the preponderance of evidence, and someone points it out with supporting evidence, I’ll let you know. I doubt I’ll be insulted though.

As for the grammar issue, you don’t find that distracting? When so many words are spelled wrong, used wrong & poor punctuation… you don’t find yourself spending more time figuring it out then listening? Some of the grammar on your posts is so poor it is harder then usual to figure out what you mean. Do you not understand how that makes your posts look? I’ll give you that one, I’m an old timer who learned to spell & use words correctly. Another victim of growing up without technology... I guess.

Text
Pease

BTW- I don't have a problem with views, just the point that you keep saying you have proven something, yet you have never shown a shread of proof. If you really have some, put this mess to an end and post it here. Your "evidence" will likely not survive even these boards, definately not the light of real life. Post em if ya got em.

(dedtted to point out I didn't proof read this reponse, so maybe I'll fit in more...)

[edit on 10-8-2008 by Jake the Dog Man]

Clearly, we see who has a behavior problem here!
Talk about having an attitude, just reading your sarcastic remarks just shows how immature you really are.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Welcome back. It seems in your absence you have been practicing to use the quote feature.

It is so scary, yet convenient, when you dredge up quotes from people’s old posts. Actually sit and read the posts. Take them in context. It only points out you either don’t understand what you read or just chose to ignore it over and over and over. I just have grown bored with you.

Dealing with you simply reminds me why I love to deal with 4-7 year olds; because they learn from their questions. Some take longer, but they do normally learn.

It appears all you have learned here on the boards is how pass off denial as thinking.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
you americans are screwed i mean look at it this way ur leaders set it all up to have summit 2 hold over the "enemies" and cause a war bout it. However saying dat u r the most powerfull country and u could use this 2 rule the country that "attacked" u untill u controle it and u will repeat this till ur presedent can say "I AM THE RULER OV THE WORLD". But tell Obarmer this ; britan (mainly england) will die before we r ruled by another country especialy the 1 filled wid the most fattys, most mixed nationalitys and worst ov all SPRAY ON CHEEESE.
RULE BRITAIN

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
you americans are screwed i mean look at it this way ur leaders set it all up to have summit 2 hold over the "enemies" and cause a war bout it. However saying dat u r the most powerfull country and u could use this 2 rule the country that "attacked" u untill u controle it and u will repeat this till ur presedent can say "I AM THE RULER OV THE WORLD". But tell Obarmer this ; britan (mainly england) will die before we r ruled by another country especialy the 1 filled wid the most fattys, most mixed nationalitys and worst ov all SPRAY ON CHEEESE.
RULE BRITAIN

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I don't believe everything is a coincidence, there is an order to things and and order to destruction too. I know people don't want to here it but in nature there is an order to the world even the star alignments are said to contain an order as a cosmic clock. The Bible is full of these coincidences and with hidden number codes - no not Bible codes but an order to nature's numbers. Maybe 9/11 was an epicentre of these orders and people noticed out of the probability of the scale of people working it out.
We can blame other people and maybe each other but I think people need to see that higher forces are at work.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join