It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Are The Lights I'm Seeing in Western Washington?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I don\'t know exactly where to place this story. I\'ve searched on ATS for a similar story, but have found none. Tonight about 9:30 I went to close up the door to my chicken house to keep them protected from predators! I live about 7 miles out in the country, from my very small town in Western Washington. I always scan the sky at night, especially if there are no clouds. No clouds tonight...clear and warm, bright moon. I noticed lights toward the north east and watched as red, green, blue and white blinking lights came from something in the sky. I went in and got the binoculars. As I scanned the sky I counted 22 of these lights scattered around the low horizon. Some were positioned close together, while a few were near the brilliant moon. A larger yellowish light, to the west, on closer inspection with the binoculars, revealed it too had multi-colored lights flashing. My question is: do stationary satellites flash multi-colored brilliant lights? When I was out last night I did not witness them. I\'m just curious if anyone else has seen these lights. I watched as two separate white lights (none blinking) flew up toward a few of these blinking lights, then just blinked out. Anyone seen what I saw? I just went out and saw that they are all still there in the same positions as before.

new topics

join