It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hardcore Semi encrypted conspiracy site

page: 63
<< 60  61  62   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
she's a cylon!!

minorty report...schizo is just plain schizo....so is schizo-affective who thinks this junk is legit...

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Bump

edit on 7-10-2012 by Taupin Desciple because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Deborah Dodge Song now has a twitter page. She seems like a perfectly normal woman, albeit racist, homophobic, and mildly schizophrenic. There are pics of some of her signs too.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Only 1 post last year and it was this. Nice.

originally posted by: NorthPondHermit
Deborah Dodge Song now has a twitter page. She seems like a perfectly normal woman, albeit racist, homophobic, and mildly schizophrenic. There are pics of some of her signs too.

twitter.com...

Leave it to Twitter to find the madness.

If that is perfectly normal to you..........

The question now is, who would stay married to that for 40 years?
edit on 22-7-2017 by Taupin Desciple because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-7-2017 by Taupin Desciple because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Taupin Desciple

Potentially a brilliant polimpsest I mean palimpsest.

edit on 22-7-2017 by Cauliflower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: seejanerun

There is a hospital in Dallas called Medical City. There is also one in Jordan, Kuwait and Iraq. There may be more. The interesting thing about the one in Dallas is they have 592 beds and 685 Registered Nurses. My husband is an R.N. and he says this ratio is unheard of. So something isn't right with that.

Allowing for 8 hour shifts that becomes 228 nurses. If we say (purely for example, just to show how that number could start to break down) that no more than two thirds will be on at any given time (allowing for rotas, annual leave, etc) that would be roughly 150 nurses on duty at any time, giving a ratio of roughly 4 beds to 1 nurse.

Then take into account that many of those nurses may be involved in outpatient care or other positions that are not on an in-patient ward, including ward management positions, so some of those nurses may never get near a patient in a bed.

Is the ratio of beds to the number of nurses on the payroll really that wild?

Edited to add: Wow, completely fell for a necro-bump!

edit on Ev19SaturdaySaturdayAmerica/ChicagoSat, 22 Jul 2017 10:19:33 -05006802017b by EvillerBob because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I cant believe this thread has survived for NINE YEARS.

I was originally involved with seejane via email and U2U as well as ninth on this topic. It was a somewhat wild ride at the time.

In fact, at least one poster that I really respected and got along well with, blupblup has left us....his presence in the world is greatly missed by myself along with lot's of others.

To the poster above me who believes he "fell for a necropost", dont be too hard on yourself....it's easy to get wrapped up in the shroud of mystery here in this thread and frankly, having been involved myself from almost day 1 I will say some mysteries are better unsolved than solved...so technically speaking you didnt fall for anything as it's not technically "necro" in it's nature.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   
my god. i have read this entire 63 page, 9 year old thread. I am walking away from all of this still confused about what has actually happened here. Is the end of this thread that we know this is a real lady in texas, that she has had at least two websites running, (sometimes concurrently), and that the lady seejanerun came back to only add to the mystery? And I notice the poster ottokarma was obviously full of s*it. when i started reading this, it was like a really good spy novel that may or may not be something with any meaning, but now i feel like this novel is missing the last couple chapters. Will we ever know what all of this was about, or will we just have to accept that this, like many other things on ATS, cannot ever be completely substantiated?

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benderisfunny
Will we ever know what all of this was about, or will we just have to accept that this, like many other things on ATS, cannot ever be completely substantiated?

Well, not knowing how something ends, versus unsubstantiated often are not the same thing.

There was (and is) a lady in Texas, ostensibly a bag lady, that would comb the Dallas, TX area with a shopping cart with a debbiewins dot com sign on her cart. That much is substantiated. What was always in question was whether or not that person was the same as whoever created the site and kept updating it.

Personally, I think after people read it all, they should be left to draw their own conclusions...but, the answer is in here anyway.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

I see. The answer may very well be in there. Maybe we are not asking the right question. Everything seems to boil down to debate over whether the baglady in Dallas is running the site. What does it mean if she is not connected to this, beyond her having found and read the information and it became part of her persona? Seejanerun seems to have come back at the end of the thread to suggest there was more information to be had, but was sorely lacking in details. As entertaining as the read was, I cannot help but think we have all been had. I cannot think of what questions to ask that would sum this all up, but I will check this topic out until I am no longer on the site!

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benderisfunny
a reply to: alphabetaone

I see. The answer may very well be in there. Maybe we are not asking the right question.

I think you misunderstand me. I wasn't suggesting cryptically that "the answer is in there somewhere"...I meant it literally, the website itself was setup by a college student as the premise of a doctoral thesis. The constant rantings and ravings from Debbie Dodge Song (via her twitter account) are, what I assume to be, a protracted "control group" over many years to determine how people react to inconsistent data. The auspice of a schizophrenic seems to work well as people would be reticent to outright judge that affliction, and it seems to have worked.

Everything seems to boil down to debate over whether the baglady in Dallas is running the site.

The original site no longer exists.

What does it mean if she is not connected to this, beyond her having found and read the information and it became part of her persona?

I think they are totally unrelated. I think the baglady in Dallas is likely a pawn in this as much as anyone else.

Seejanerun seems to have come back at the end of the thread to suggest there was more information to be had, but was sorely lacking in details.

Seejanerun was very conflicted at the time as to what to do about the entire situation, as well as being a bit scared and apprehensive rightfully so. Leave all the Government mind control BS out of it and afterall, we ARE talking about strangers here and all the danger that alone entails. Jane wasnt really sorely lacking in details, she basically put it out there as an open letter to "Debbie" in one of her last posts on the topic.

It's a bit difficult now, nine years on, to convey the sense of impactfulness that was felt at the time. Like I said, I corroborated quite a bit with her and ninthaxis at the time to attempt to work out what it all meant, but a lot of that delved into our own personal lives and when the 2 intertwined we each had to be respectful of the others wishes.

As entertaining as the read was, I cannot help but think we have all been had. I cannot think of what questions to ask that would sum this all up, but I will check this topic out until I am no longer on the site!

And in a way, you're right. This has never been moved to the HOAX bin likely because there was never any conclusive evidence to support that the OP's intent was to hoax anyone at all...in fact he made it quite clear that the reason he posted it HERE was because, at the time, he was working for an online gambling site as a customer service rep and HE saw someone mention the debbiewins dot com, went to it, then decided to create an account and post it here in the hopes that someone here could sort it out.

Not to mention, "Debbie" does keep posting to twitter which sincerely DOES beg the question, how long will this charade continue?
edit on 23-7-2017 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Two years and a half after the last reply to this thread, and the federalwitness.info site is still going and updated regularly.

The twitter feed stopped on August 8, 2015 though.

This has been one of the most interesting and baffling threads at ATS. Thank you alphabetaone for all your work in it.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 01:47 AM
link   
12 years and running. This is the White House page of the Federal Witness site: www.federalwitness.info...

I can't remember when my first post was on this thread, but the fact that the site I linked to is still up, still updated and still as bat# crazy as ever, makes you think. Who is paying to keep it hosted? What kind of person has the wherewithal to update that much on a regular basis with information that is not well written, jumps all over the place yet is well formatted?

There are 101 links on the left hand side of the pages. Again, the language and writing is that of a person who cannot control their thoughts and seems to write it all out as they are thinking it. Yet the website that has been maintained for 12 or so years could not be maintained under the same mindset of the person filling the site with text. DIg into it. That one busy website.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Demandred

"...could she have been somone who found out too much and had something done to her?"
Doubtful, if she posed this great of a threat it would be much cheaper and easier (not to mention effective) to scramble her brains with lead as opposed to... alternate means.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Taupin Desciple

For sure, this thread is not for the person looking for fast answers.

This thread is tantamount to the perfect "Harley ride"... where it isn't about the destination, its all about the ride.

new topics

top topics

<< 60  61  62   >>

join