It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hardcore Semi encrypted conspiracy site

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Ok, I believe her so called "son" (DrAgon76) and "daughter" that posted on here is not what they seem to be.

Perhaps there is a person by this name, but obviously this site refers to a "group of individuals" going about their business - whatever that may be using the name Debbie Song:

www.federalwitness.info...

On May 2, 1972, J. Edgar Hoover passed away with his shirt off on the floor beside the bed in the place where he was born - Washington, D.C. He was 77 years old. Michael Chertoff was born in Elizabeth, N.J. on 11-28-53. He is the chief of Homeland Security-whose initials are the reverse of the above Stone-Hoover one of the teams that worked to bring me into existence,.

So I think if you want to continue with this venture you will need to stop looking at the person and concentrate more on the messages.

Now some good jnfo which might help a little: spookterror.blogspot.com...

The Vatican and the CIA reportedly worked together on Operation Paperclip, which brought many Nazi scientists into the CIA.

The Knights of Malta are a Catholic order, reportedly linked to freemasonry (Cached/Knights of Malta and 911).

The Knights appear to link top fascists and top Catholics.

Reportedly, the following have been members of the Knights of Malta or have been awarded high honours by the Knights of Malta:
David Rockefeller, Reinhard Gehlen (Nazi), Heinrich Himmler, Franz von Papen (Hitler enabler), Fritz Thyssen (Hitler’s financier), George W. Bush, George Tenet (CIA chief at the time of 9/11), Henry Kissinger, Michael Chertoff, Rupert Murdoch, Tony Blair, Precott Bush, Licio Gelli, J. Edgar Hoover, Joseph Kennedy, Ronald E. Reagan, Giscard d’Estaing, Allen Dulles, Oliver North, George H.W Bush and William Casey.

Many of the above names will be discovered in the site and links to a few very powerful organizations.
Please read the whole site to get background information.

It then links here also: shermsays.blogspot.com...

The Franklin Trust Sex Ring There is considerable evidence that the Reagan-Bush CIA operated a sex ring to entrap important people and reward its own operatives. In the Eighties, Larry King of North Omaha was considered one of the Republican Party’s fastest rising stars. An African American, he sang at two Republican conventions. He ran a credit union that was raided by the Feds in 1988. As much as $40 million of the missing money was connected to the Iran-Contra scandal, probably laundered drug money from Latin America. It seems that boys and girls were being used for sex and as drug couriers for King and others. They were also telling how they had sex with this or that famous businessman or politician. The list included the publisher of the state’s largest newspaper, a police chief, and a man who became a mayor and Congressman and was later appointed by the second Bush to head a commission studying Social security reform.

Oh my god, this all is terrible...
I really feel sick to my stomach and will continue following links later on when I feel stronger...

It seems this site exposes all of these type of things... All these crimes against the poor American peoples...

No it is impossible for a "crazy old woman" to be able link all these people together with their crimes, dates and their membership in various secret societies.

This is a very dangerous site to the ones named in there... No wonder they do not like people like you probing into it and deciphering their dirty secrets. Men, woman AND CHILDREN have died for much less.

But alas, out of first hand experience I know that the "sheeple" do not want to be wakened... Baaahhh Baaah Baaah...

So I guess these people named will be safe and cozy and just continue doing exactly what they want to do.
edit on 1/8/2012 by Falcifer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Like I said. You are reading the rantings of a schizophrenic. She mumbles things she sees and reads all day long into a tape recorder, and then at the end of the week she puts her fragmented thoughts onto this website. Being schizo does not mean she is stupid. Watch the movie "A beautiful mind". The last two posts I made were not put on. I guess because I am "anonymous". I don't know about privacy with this site and I take chances posting due to my line of work. Sorry.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Hi Friend,

No, I am most certain that this is not the mere ramblings of a delusional person. I am however certain that the authors of this site would like people looking at their site to think it is just mere ramblings.

Here we have a story hidden within a story. This is exactly how most of the esoteric texts are also written - it has an outward / exoteric meaning and an inward / esoteric meaning. Thus if "laymen" or the uninitiated reads this they are oblivious to the true meaning and wisdom is thereby still hidden - right in front of them.
Exoteric - I am a crazy old woman and here is my ramblings,
Esoteric - This is the people involved who are planning Armageddon on American soil. Here are their atrocities. Here are their plans. etc...

Lux,

Falci

Originally posted by NYUKLES
Like I said. You are reading the rantings of a schizophrenic. She mumbles things she sees and reads all day long into a tape recorder, and then at the end of the week she puts her fragmented thoughts onto this website. Being schizo does not mean she is stupid. Watch the movie "A beautiful mind". The last two posts I made were not put on. I guess because I am "anonymous". I don't know about privacy with this site and I take chances posting due to my line of work. Sorry.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Story of Deborah

Devorah the Prophetess was the fourth of the fifteen Judges who led the Jewish people for approximately 47 years. This took place during the period of the 'Judges' which was after the time of Joshua, the leader over the nation after Moses.

Her story is depicted in the The Book of Judges (Ch.4:1-5:31). Devorah was the only woman who was both a judge and prophetess. Devorah would sit under her infamous palm tree and give judgment and guidance to the Jews. Devorah is most known for her divinely inspired urging that her husband, Barak, who was the leader of the Israelite army, to take on the Sisera, the general of the Canaanites who had been a thorn in the side of the Jews for 20 years. Barak agrees, but under the condition that she accompany him, which demonstrates the tremendous symbol of strength that Devorah represented for the people. She agrees, giving Barak and the Israelite army the confidence that leads to a devastation of Sisera's legion.

Sisera escapes the onslaught on foot and flees to the the camp of the Kenites who were peaceful with the Canaanite King Yavin. Yael, the wife of Chever the Kenite invites Sisera in for food and rest, but kills him in his sleep, thus delivering complete victory into the hands of the Israelites. The Mechilta (Beshalach 6) says that Devorah joined King Dovid and Moshe Rabanue as unique ones who sang praises to Hashem after miraculous victory.

Now is a very auspicious time to support the beautification of this righteous woman's gravesite. It is known in esoteric biblical scriptures that Devorah the Prophetess is closely connected with the bringing about of the final redemption. By contributing to the reglorifying of this once magnificent gravesite, we will merit much more than doing the lofty mitzvah of giving charity, but we will be taking perhaps the final step toward the ultimate goal of our existence...worldwide peace, prosperity, and true happiness with the revelation of Moshiach Tzidkeynu. And this happens only with your help. Your contribution could literally be the last mitzvah that tips the scale in our favor.

www.joehealthinsurance.com...
edit on 5/8/2012 by Falcifer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Song of Deborah / Deborah's Song

1. Now Deborah and Barak the son of Abinoam sang on that day, saying.
2. "When breaches are made in Israel, when the people offer themselves willingly, bless the Lord.
3. Hear, O kings, give ear, O princes; I, to the Lord I shall sing, I shall sing to the Lord, the God of Israel.
4. Lord, when You went forth out of Seir, when You marched out of the field of Edom, the earth trembled, the heavens also dripped; also the clouds dripped water.
5. The mountains melted at the presence of the Lord, this (was at) Sinai, because of the presence of the Lord, the God of Israel.
6. In the days of Shamgar the son of Anath, in the days of Jael, caravans ceased, and travellers walked on crooked paths.
7. The open cities ceased, in Israel they ceased, until I Deborah arose; I arose as a mother in Israel.
8. When they chose new gods, then there was war in the cities; was there seen a shield or a spear (when the) forty thousand (went against) Israel?
9. My heart is toward the lawgivers of Israel, that offered themselves willingly among the people, (saying,) 'Bless the Lord.'
10. The riders of white donkeys, those that sit in judgment, and those that walk on the path, tell of it.
11. Instead of the noise of adversaries, between the places of drawing water, there they will tell the righteous acts of the Lord, the righteous acts of restoring open cities in Israel. Then the people of the Lord went down to the cities.
12. Praise! Praise! Deborah. Praise! Praise! Utter a song. Arise Barak, and capture your captives, son of Abinoam.
13. Then ruled a remnant among the mighty of the nations; the Lord dominated the strong for me.
14. Out of Ephraim, whose root was against Amalek; after you (will be) Benjamin with your abaters; out of Machir came down officers, and out of Zebulun they that handle the pen of the scribe.
15. And the princes of Issachar were with Deborah, as was Issachar with Barak; into the valley they rushed forth with their feet. (But) among the divisions of Reuben, (there were) great resolves of heart.
16. Why do you sit between the borders, to hear the bleatings of the flocks? At the divisions of Reuben, (there are) great searchings of heart.
17. Gilead abides beyond the Jordan; and Dan, why does he gather into the ships? Asher dwelt at the shore of the seas, and by his breaches he abides.
18. Zebulun is a people that jeopardized their lives to die, as did Naphtali, upon the high places of the field.
19. The kings came and fought; then fought the kings of Canaan in Taanach by the waters of Megiddo; they took no gain of money.
20. From heaven they fought; the stars from their courses fought against Sisera.
21. The brook Kishon swept them away, that ancient brook, the brook Kishon; tread down, O my soul, (their) strength.
22. Then were pounded the heels of the horses by reason of the prancings, the prancings of their mighty ones.
23. 'Curse you Meroz,' said the messenger of the Lord, 'curse you bitterly (you) inhabitants thereof,' because they came not to the aid of the Lord, to the aid of the Lord against the mighty.
24. Blessed above women shall Jael, the wife of Heber the Kenite, be; above women in the tent shall she be blessed.
25. Water he requested, (but) milk she gave him: in a lordly bowl she brought him cream.
26. She put forth her hand to the pin, and her right hand to strike the weary; she struck Sisera, pierced his head, and wounded and penetrated his temple.
27. At her feet he sank, fell, lay; at her feet he sank (and) fell; where he sank, there he fell down dead.
28. Through the window the mother of Sisera looked forth, and peered through the window; why is his chariot late in coming? Why tarry the strides of his chariots?
29. The wisest of her princesses answer her, she too returns answers to herself.
30. 'Are they not finding (and) dividing the spoils? A damsel, two damsels to every man; a spoil of dyed garments to Sisera, a spoil of dyed garments of embroidery; dyed garments of embroidery for the neck of the spoiler.'
31. So may perish all Your enemies, O Lord; but they that love Him (should be) as the sun when he goes forth in his might." And the land rested forty years.

www.joehealthinsurance.com...[edi tby]edit on 5/8/2012 by Falcifer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Web sites for further investigation (Mostly for my own reference):

Dreaming of Moshiach
Shirat Devorah

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
On the very first page someone mentioned their mother takes notes like this.. I do as well. I do a LOT of different things with my life and so I dont forget or neglect something/someone I take notes in a little notebook I had.. then in a voice recorder, and now on a tablet. I swear to you.. if someone put my notes on a website, you all would be contemplating my sanity and tying in conspiracies. LOL!! I have my own words and symbols for things just like a made up short hand I use to save time. THAT started when I was a late teen and carried into college with notes taken in class.. so there is no way anyone would know my "code". In any case, she DOES sound like she is either suffering from something like par. Schiz, but centered on govt things married to religion.. as many do for whatever reason. Then again, Ive found myself ( one of those weird people with a natural talent for making correlations and patterns) starting to do than when tiptoeing down the rabbit holes.. plural.. that are out there!

Just keep this in mind when you are considering the person and not only the message. Most times there are horses and not zebras. THEN AGAIN even my smaller city, there is corruption and intrigue.. there always is when money and politics/politicians are involved it seems. The US on a large scale of what goes on here.. well I personally dont find it hard to believe BS goes on daily and has since the inception of this country. Just because someone finally opened their eyes to it doesnt necessarily make it some profound discovery

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Why am I referring to Jewish information?

There are many references to the Jewish tradition in the site but the following on the Definitions page caught my attention:

This is why the American Jewish Congress lets Debbie win.

American Jewish Congress

The American Jewish Congress describes itself as an association of Jewish Americans organized to defend Jewish interests at home and abroad through public policy advocacy, using diplomacy, legislation, and the courts.

Throughout the 1930s, Rabbi Wise, was vocal in his warnings about the dangers of Nazism. When Adolf Hitler was named chancellor of Germany on January 30, 1933, Wise organized a mass protest rally at Madison Square Garden, in New York City. He did this despite strong opposition by the German government, the U.S. State Department, and conservative Jewish organizations such as AJCommittee and B'nai B'rith.

B'nai B'rith

B'nai B'rith International (English pronunciation: /bəˌneɪ ˈbrɪθ/; Hebrew: בני ברית‎, "Sons of the Covenant"),[1] the oldest Jewish service organization in the world, is committed to the security and continuity of the Jewish people and the State of Israel and combating antisemitism and bigotry. Its mission is to unite persons of the Jewish faith and to enhance Jewish identity through strengthening Jewish family life; broad-based services for the benefit of senior citizens; and advocacy and action on behalf of Jews throughout the world. Although the organization's historic roots stem from a system of fraternal lodges[2] and units in the late 20th century,[3] as fraternal organizations declined throughout the United States, the organization evolved into a dual system of both lodges and units. The membership pattern became more common to other contemporary organizations of members affiliated by contribution in addition to formal dues paying members. In recent years, the organization reported more than 200,000 members and supporters in more than 50 countries and a budget of $14,000,000. Nearly 95% of the membership is in the United States. B'nai B'rith International is affiliated with the World Jewish Congress.

Jewish Masonic Lodge Awards Billy Graham

In their own words "B'nai B'rith, the only Jewish organization with a full-time presence at the United Nations, is the world's oldest and largest Jewish organization with members in 56 countries." B'nai B'rith is an anti-christian jewish masonic lodge. They have a high rank in the Illuminati structure and they operate under several fronts. Not all the work they do is bad. They hunt nazis and usually fight again racism but being a form of Freemasonry, it operates as a secret society within a secret society, a circle within a circle etc, so that only the elite of this organization knows the real agenda and the normal jewish person working for them is doing the best they can.

VERY interesting information: The B’nai Brith (sometimes spelled B’nai B’rith) and the origin of the ‘Russian’ revolution

The B’nai Brith made sure the Jewish ‘revolutionaries’ were well trained for the work of mass murder that lay ahead of them: Parvus and Trotsky were given plenty of aid from the United States, where the Jewish millionaire Jacob Schiff even in 1890 organised and financed training for Jewish “revolutionaries” from Russia. It was B’nai B’rith (Sons of the Covenant), the Jewish Masonic organisation, that planned the instruction for those training courses. The same order also played an active role in the so-called revolution in 1905. (The Ugly Truth About the ADL, Washington, 1992, p. 27.)

The Ugly Truth about the Anti Defamation League (ADL)

B'nai B'rith/ADL Does Not Represent Jews

Jews Scapegoat For Freemasonry By Henry Makow, PhD 10-30-5

While claiming to represent "the interests of the worldwide Jewish Community" the B'nai B'rith www.bbidirect.org... is in fact a Masonic Order that represents British Freemasonry, and shifts blame for its Luciferian "world government" agenda onto Jews in general. Thus while pretending to fight anti- Semitism, it actually puts Jews in jeopardy.

The B'nai B'rith has no mandate to represent the Jewish people. But by equating opposition to the globalist agenda with anti-Semitism, it ensures that Jews are blamed for the emerging New World Order.

For example, recently an Internet forum posted an item about B'nai B'rith advocacy of "Hate Laws" and Internet censorship. A member responded, "Those Jews are setting themselves up for extermination again."

Thus "Jews" become the scapegoat for the Freemason agenda despite the fact that about 50 per cent of American Jews have nothing to do with Jewish organizations or religion, and in fact intermarry.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
France - The Deborah - Sam Hoffenberg Lodge in Vincennes

This Lodge was born in October 1992 from the merger of 2 Lodges – the men's Sam Hoffenberg –Paris-East Lodge (1969) and the women's Deborah Lodge (1973). Sam Hoffenberg was born in Warsaw. From an early age he was caught up in events in the ghetto. Although he escaped from the ghetto, he handed up in the Poniatowa camp, where most of his family died. Miraculously, he was spared the massacre and made it to France, where he had a career as an engineer, and took increasingly significant responsibilities in various organisations. He was twice President of the U.F.A.B.B (B’nai B’rith's former name) and was in charge of culture for the Executive Board of District 19 for six years. He was a Delegate on B’nai B’rith's International Council to UNESCO, member of the Leadership Committee of LICRA (Ligue Internationale Contre le Racisme et l'Antisémistime) and member of the Executive Committee of CRIF (Conseil Représentatif des Institutions Juives de France). He was involved in negotiations between Jews and Catholics about the Carmelite Convent at Auschwitz. He died in Paris in 1989.

Deborah was a prophetess and judge of Israel. Her famous victory song celebrates the defeat of the Canaanites and their king Jabin. Deborah, whose name means “bee” in Hebrew, sings, "So may all your enemies perish, oh Lord! But may those who love you be like the sun when it rises in its strength."

Hmmmm....????

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Holy smokes! Is it a co-incidence that a large percentage of the names featuring in the federalwitness.info site is connecting to B’nai B’rith???

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
ADL Watch

Wow!

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Another site to investigate: Aztlan Communications Network

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Many mentions about "Free-Electron Laser": Japan's Laser 3D Image Display (Project Bluebeam?)

Whoever has this technology is certainly blessed:
* Can be used to cure cancer and many other medical uses - but used in the military complex! Invested $ Billions
* Can be used to protect - Star Wars program and related
* Cab be used to make cropcircles.
* Can be used to create real-time 3d holograms. UFO's - GFL, "Channelers" & Ascended Masters et al.

edit on 6/8/2012 by Falcifer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
"Goose" = New world order / United Nations
"Misooki" = Secret Societies / Mystery Schools / Cults (E.g. Freemasons, Skull and Bones, GFL, Theosophical Society, etc...)
edit on 6/8/2012 by Falcifer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I found a beautiful description for the name of Deborah and wish to share it.

Why Am I Named After A Bee?
The Jewish Name of Deborah (Devora)

By Baruch S. Davidson

Yes, devorah is Hebrew for bee. It's also the name of two great women mentioned in the Torah. The first was the nursemaid of our matriarch Rebecca. The most famous Devorah, however, was Devorah the Prophetess, who judged and taught the Jewish nation for forty years (1107-1067 BCE). For more see The Prophetess Deborah.

What is so special about a bee that these great women should be named after it? The Midrash1 says the Jewish people and the Torah are compared to bees in several ways; among them:

1) Just as bees swarm behind a leader,2 so too are the Jews led by the sages and prophets;

2) Just as the sting of the bee is bitterly painful yet its honey sweet, so too the Torah punishes those who disobey it, while granting sweet life to those who follow it;

3) Just as the nature of a bee is to collect pollen and nectar for others3, so do the Jews toil collecting Torah and mitzvot not for our own benefit but to give pleasure to our Father in heaven.

Nevertheless, writes the Maharsha, the fact that Devorah is also the name of an insect is also a reminder to its bearer to always remain humble.

www.chabad.org... 7123/jewish/Why-Am-I-Named-After-A-Bee.htm

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
If you think about it the Jews could be seen as Adam and the Gentiles / Christians as Eve don't you think?

We are indeed married as can be seen by the bible itself. The bible contains 2 testaments, the old testament (Jewish Torah) and the new testament (Christianity). This makes us brothers and sisters in G-d. By keeping the law we are righteous.

Studying the federalwitness.info site just reminds me how far we strayed from the law of G-d and here we can see what the outcome of this have been.

One of the laws says: "Do not covet...". But we do not listen and try and keep up with the Joneses. We want the big house, the big car, the latest technology but we do not want to work for our money to afford these things. We will rather sit on our asses and get a loan (or steal from our brothers) to buy this crap right now. Once you take a loan you are a slave to those mentioned in the Deborah Song site. You will do as the slave masters tell you and you will not say a word.

Why don't people realise that these material things are worthless. If you die can you take any of it with you? What is important is your spirit / soul. By falling for the trap that material things matter we are jeopardizing our souls.

But it is nearly the 12th hour and all of us will soon see exactly how worthless all of this has been. In the blink of an eye all your earthly possessions will be taken away. I hope when this happens we will all not cry and mourn for all our possessions we have lost but rather rejoice and make things right with our Father.

A word to the wise: when all these things come to pass do the opposite what everyone else is doing. When they say panic, stay calm. When they say get an injection, stay clear of it. If they say go left, go right. Catch my drift?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
For now I will leave all with the following:

The Rabbis Speak Out

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Demandred

or Fort Hood, Texas

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Falcifer

Why am I referring to Jewish information?

Because you are a closet anti-Semite?

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Falcifer

I think debbie moved?
www.debbiewins.com is up for sale.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 59  60  61    63 >>

join