It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hardcore Semi encrypted conspiracy site

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
that link you were talking about is just not refferenced right..

the real address is
debbiewins.com/index.html
the address your are using is missing the l at the end of htm

this is some information from the bottom of the site

Contact Information
Email :
NRA 508-393-5222
Phone :
1979 Elected sterilization 1 C7.34
Address :
Congressman Pete Sessions 972-392-0615
Look every week
Lawyer 214-691-1186
1258 787.889
Bones is Colin Powell
www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpYIjHLXCyg

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Here is the YouTube video referenced on her site:

I just noticed this was posted earlier. . . .

[edit on 27-9-2008 by clay2 baraka]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by daz__

I am not sure what the problem with the link is? I do not include the index.html at the end, since www.debbiewins.com goes to the main page? Anyways, sorry about the link problem.

That contact information has stayed the same since the previous update, but the main body has changed. Although that contact information was different on October 27, 2007 (the only cached version on the waybackmachine at www.archive.org).

Contact Information
Email : Fax evidence of Espionage Sabotage or treachery
Phone : Savvy Dallas Police 214-670-8685
Address : Arnold Swartzenegger 916-445-4633
Neimen Marcus 214-573-5320
Congressman 972-470-9937
GoP 202-863-8820
Espanol 972-263-0456
Tip us at www.fbi.gov

Well, the forum doesn't like how the link is written, so go to archive website and look up www.debbiewins.com.

Edit fixed format of contact information. Link does not want to work so I will have to paste it here in text.

[edit on 27-9-2008 by ninthaxis]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by daz__
that link you were talking about is just not refferenced right..

the real address is
debbiewins.com/index.html
the address your are using is missing the l at the end of htm

this is some information from the bottom of the site

Lawyer 214-691-1186

214-691-1186 Links to a Dallas attorney named Read, W. Michael. If you take the name literally you get a link to an author who wrote a book on Jesus:

www.gear-gear.com...

Or an economist working for the Federal Reserve (in Dallas):

www.dallasfed.org...

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Man, have I got some research to do! I just found this thread (weekends are when I get to sit down and catch up on ATS topics) and for some reason can't access the site that everyone is discussing (may have to do with my Windows update I just downloaded, it seems it will only let me open sites that are stored in my bookmarks for some reason), but I have a few things to add.

I am a MA native and can add a few things about the area that may be of some assistance.

First of all, there does not seem to be a record of anyone named Deborah Song paying taxes from any employment or property in Massachusetts. I checked public records that anyone can check, nothing secretive.

Since I can't see the site, I don't know what the term "Medical City" has to do with anything, but it is the nickname of the Saint Vincent's Hospital complex in downtown Worcester, MA, the city right smack in the middle of MA, between Northborough and Gardner. The old St. V's on Grafton Hill was the source of some local rumors of strange government medical experiments and occult activity, but I have never heard anything unusual about the new Med City complex.

I have a friend who is a former police officer in either Gardner or a nearby town (the area all seems like the same to me). He once overheard me discussing something with someone and he had a similar tale. I think I may have discussed this once before on ATS, but I don't recall the context of the conversation.

I was talking with someone about the strange wires that are stretched parallel to the ground, about 14 inches off the ground, running throughout an orchard, near a federal communications/electronic surveillance facility in the Maynard area. I never worked or had any official connection to the Maynard site, but rumor has it that it has something to do with the three-letter C intelligence agency. All I know is that I once observed some strange wires running through an abandoned apple orchard just outside of the facility's fenceline. A friend of mine near lived there and showed me the wires and wanted my opinion. Best guesses I had were either a poorly-concealed intrusion detection system, or the remnants of a temporary HF antenna. The wires looked like RG58 coax, but were too weathered to see any writing on them to identify for sure. They were very taut but we could not see their origin or their termination point, as far as we could see (hard to explain but we did not want to wander much onto the property and could not see much due to foliage and overgrowth). The wires ran straight through rubber insulated eyelets on the tops of thin metal rods that were sticking out of the ground. They did not make contact with the insulators on either of the stakes we saw; the wire appeared as taut as a guitar string and ran right through the middle of the eyelets.

Anyhow, back to the Gardner comments.

While I was discussing this with someone, my friend who had been on the Gardner or area PD overheard and he had something to add. He asked if that was a typical thing to see near a rumored government site. I said I had never seen it before, but really could not be sure. He said that the funny thing was, there was an absolutely identical setup near some facility that had stories surrounding it regarding unknown agencies or companies doing experiments on humans. He elaborated that one night he knew he was near the edge of this place (I want to say a hospital, but may have been something else, I do not know Gardner well) and he pulled his cruiser into a parking spot that seemed to be concealed and away from prying eyes, and he got out his newspaper and sandwich and began to eat his dinner (hey, it's what we all do sometimes, at least we are still on the road and ready to roll to a call, and not sitting in the station). He was looking around and saw that he was alongside an overgrown orchard, and he could see strange wires running in the same fashion I described above. He got out of the cruiser and took a look, sure enough his descriptions match what I saw near the town of Maynard. He went back to his dinner but a short time later was interrupted by a vehicle entering the area. It was a private security contractor cruiser, and the car pulled up and the guard inside asked what my friend was doing there and seemed to be agitated. My friend, of course, was not going to be pushed around by some security guard, and told the man to mind his own business and go away. The guard retorted something about how the police should know they were supposed to stay away from that facility without prior permission. My friend asked why, and the guard would not explain and finally left. When my friend asked his patrol supervisor, he was told he would have to talk to the Chief about it, but the supervisor said that it was wisest just to drop the whole discussion and not mention it to anyone, just to stay away from that area. Unfortunately he wasn't a veteran and wasn't the type to ask more questions or go back to the area to investigate, so nothing furthur was discovered. We were at a friend's house when these conversations took place, and we did sit right down and look up the place he mentioned using a search engine, and sure enough we found some info, but I can't for the life of me recall the name of the place. I don't live in that area anymore or keep in touch with many of those people, but I sure could try to find out a little more.

I am just realizing this whole wires in the orchard and Gardner, MA, area thing could be a thread unto itself, looks like I have some phone calls to make!

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Google MKULTRA and try www.Raven1.net Did Paul Newman have to give up his life? I was hoping it was HMSS behind the death of our mother..This should get you started.

In the email you received there was this "Did Paul Newman have to give up his life?"

There is reference to that found via web.archive.org... for her page. Only 1 page has been cached dated Oct 27, 2007 [replace the 'xx' with 'tt' to get http], I'll figure how to get a link later but I'm in a hurry just now.:

hxxp://207.241.228.229:8081/web/20071027040139/www.debbiewins.com...

From that page:

*I am a federal eyewitness-fiduciary-vs. advancement of corruption and dehumanization as appeasement to fascist clout..
*5,198 Director Mueller and Thornburgh - Reagan wins.
and Alan Greenspan and the Vatican and Barbra Streisand and Paul Newman

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by clay2 baraka
214-691-1186 Links to a Dallas attorney named Read, W. Michael. If you take the name literally you get a link to an author who wrote a book on Jesus:

www.gear-gear.com...

W. Michael Gear's wife, Kathleen O'Neal

Gear is a former state historian and archaeologist for Wyoming, Kansas, and Nebraska for the U.S. Department of the Interior.
[Source]

And reading on their website seems she resides in Dallas.

There is a serenity here, a peace that chases away the noise of Dallas, where I live.
[Link]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ninthaxis

It is hard to tell, but I think the reference to Dallas was written by Karen Jones. What I see here are an plethora of references to the city of Dallas.

This is probably a six degrees of separation thing, but I still find it interesting.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by clay2 baraka

After re-reading, I think you are correct and it is Karen Jones speaking and not Kathleen O'Neal Grear as I had thought. I also agree that it seems to be putting to things that have something to do with Dallas.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ninthaxis

More information from her site:

5614 $16,042,245 82,097

Last May, there was a House Bill; HR-5614 (voted on by TX Rep Sessions) to restore the Saint-Gaudens Double Eagle precious metal coin.

An excerpt of the history of the coin:

When Theodore Roosevelt first viewed Saint-Gaudens' Double Eagle design, he knew that the artist had created a coin that would be admired for ages. What he did not know, however, was that a quarter-century later, his cousin, Franklin Delano Roosevelt, would confiscate all privately-owned gold and most of these beautiful works of art would be melted into lifeless bars.

Many are worried about the confiscation of precious metals if there is an economic collapse.

Another odd synchronicity. . .

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I remember reading a thread on ATS saying the US Mint had suspended its production of 24k gold coins. Would these coins mentioned in that bill be included in the stop production list?

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
More from her site:

.It was Chedder and the other was Toph

1. Chedder

A large amount of money

5. chedder

A term for a jew when you are hanging out with buddys and are in a public setting.

6. chedder

Spanglish for an unassimilated, illegal, hispanic alien. Corruption of wetter which is a corruption of wetback.

7. chedder

Synthetic street drug, similar in properties to crystal meth.

www.urbandictionary.com...

Toph Bei Fong is a fictional character in Nickelodeon's animated television series Avatar: The Last Airbender. The character, created by Michael Dante DiMartino and Bryan Konietzko, is voiced by Jessie Flower.

In the show, Toph is a blind Earthbending master of the Earth Kingdom, a race of people who can control and manipulate earth.

en.wikipedia.org...

Earth manipulation = hurricanes caused by Britain, HAARP?
More references to large amounts of money. . .

Chedder could also be the slang used in the south (Dallas) for a Mexican immigrant.

The OP referred to Debbie as a possible Mexican-American terrorized by unknown parties using HAARP mind control technology.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
From the site:

OKC: A hop-97, a skip-99 and a jump to NYC on the left side of Lady Liberty

OKC = Oklahoma City (that was easy).

hop-97= 1997, the year of Terry Nichols' conviction in the OKC bombing

skip-99= 1999, the year the court upheld the conviction

jump to NYC= twin towers?

on the left side of lady liberty= torch of enlightenment, or document representing the constitution.
(It depends on whether you are referring to the statue's left or the perspective of the viewer). In either case it refers to the symbolism of the statue of liberty.

TERRY NICHOLS TO TESTIFY ABOUT A GOV. CONSPIRACY AND FBI OFFICIALS INVOLVEMENT IN OKLAHOMA CITY BOMBING
www.rumormillnews.com...

SYMBOLISM IN THE STATUE OF LIBERTY
www.nps.gov...
www.nps.gov...

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Good finds! I think the OKC jump to New York line is referencing government plots or conspiracies. On the left side of Lady Liberty I was taking to mean the literal left, a connection to the WTC. I hadn't even thought about political affiliations or anything like that. I was thinking maybe it had to due with the flight path the planes took or something. I don't really know. I am glad you are investigating this too clay, I like your prespective on things.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I first dismissed the debbiewins site as being the ravings of a crackpot. Which it may still be. . .

However, there is definitely a coded message.

These sentence fragments and numbers do not seem to be random and the site has been up too long (3 years) to be some form of viral marketing.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by clay2 baraka

Webb Chapel & LBJ

I thought maybe there was something to do with LBJ again here, another conspiracy, but when searching for both of those, I found that Webb Chapel Road intersects with Lyndon B Johnson Freeway in Northern Dallas. These roads happen to meet at the RHD Memorial Medical Center. I am currently searching for anything that might be linked here.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Ground Control to Major Tom

This is a character in a David Bowie song, Space Oddity, about a astronaut (space man?), Major Tom.

Ground control to major tom
Take your protein pills and put your helmet on

Commencing countdown, engines on
Check ignition and may gods love be with you

[Link]

Again, no idea the relation.

I guess Major Tom is in Ashes to Ashes and Hallo Spaceboy by David Bowie as well. According to Wikipedia, Major Tom (Coming Home) is a song by Peter Schilling

this song is about Major Tom faking his death so that he can stay in space where he truly belongs.
[link]

Lyrics

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Ok let see what we have here

DEATH RAY" is SDI's name on the streets and it's what can be done with the sun and keyboards!" HAARP Project they can manipulate the weather and using the sun like a death ray, creating skin cancer and the keyboards are computers keyboards to control HAARP

SDI = Serial Digital Interface (any controling device on a computer.like a keyboard"

Your email was sent to Ron mueller

here is our dear Ron mueller: Robert Mueller was nominated by President George W. Bush and became the sixth Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation on September 4, 2001.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
It would be very interesting if she joins ATS and post in this thread.

I would ask her to join but I am too afraid that it would generate too much attention from the government

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Well, googling "Death Ray, SDI" I found a few things. First SDI is a sort of missle defense system supposedly discarded. Death Ray is something designed by a scientist named Tesla that could shoot down multiple objects at once. Putting all this together is a youtube video I found, talking about HAARP.
[YouTube]

Here is a link to wired.com where the FBI denies having the Death Ray.
We dont have the death ray!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join