It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver Protesters Will Be Warehoused in Cages — CBS Affiliate Report

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Denver Protesters Will Be Warehoused in Cages — CBS Affiliate Report

Denver is planning to house protestors in a warehouse of chainlink fencing topped with barbed wire during this year's Democrat National Convention:

“A sign on the wall reads ‘Warning! Electric stun devices used in this facility’.”

From the CBS affiliate in Denver:

CBS4 News has learned if mass arrests happen at the Democratic Convention, those taken into custody will be jailed in a warehouse owned by the City of Denver. Investigator Rick Sallinger discovered the location and managed to get inside for a look.”

Denver's CBS4 News reporter Rick Salinger scores an exclusive on Denver's plans for arrested protesters in the event of mass arrests — as proof, he and his camera people got inside and shot this video before being asked to leave.

The facility is a city owned warehouse.

Inside are dozens are metal cages. They are made out of chain link fence material and topped by rolls of barbed wire.

“This is a secured environment,” Capt. Frank Gale of the Denver Sheriff's Department told CBS4. “We're concerned about how that's going to be utilized by people who will be potentially disruptive.”

noquarterusa.net...

I can't get the video to post, but it is available at the link.

[edit on 13-8-2008 by jsobecky]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Ummmm...what do they call jail cells? LMFAO that's too hilarious for words, thanks for posting and making my whole night.

Gee, criminals, being put in cages???? THAT'S OUTRAGEOUS lol.....I am going to write my senators and congresspeople RIGHT NOW, I am soooooo appalled lmfao.

I didn't know this, but, people that break the law, actually go into "cages"? Who voted this into law when I was out getting my Starbuck's Cafe Latte???? I will have their jobs!!

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Please add to existing discussion : Here

thanks

Thread closed

join