It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is anyone else going through this?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

As open minded and well recieving everyone here has been I think we can all agree that we have things that we don't want to fully disclose even here. Thats why I asked if there was some sort of messaging on here or some place you and I could talk a little more privitely.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   

I'm familar with it using moments of confusion, fear, or isolation to "come in" whatever I mean by that. And recently had a couple of tunnel or vortex experinces that have only led to more questions. Each time something like this happens I feel momentarly depleted but then stronger in the end. Mirrors seem to be a problem too.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Look at the bottem of each post there is a feature that says "send U2U" a U2U is a private message between members here.

As soon as you get 20 posts you can use the system. I think you need one more post.

You are getting some good feedback on your first thread here.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   

I do have to say this is pretty cool. I'm new to the net and this is my first post. I'd say it's gone very well.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I am going to say something here, OP, and it might be perceived as sounding sarcastic and as I'm poking fun; please believe me that that is not my intention, but I lack a different manner of saying it. Here goes:

I experienced a similar ephiphany, by myself, sitting on the breakers at Santa Cruz in 1981. It felt nearly physical, and I think I recoiled a little bit, drawing my feet out of the water. It came without warning, nor beckoning, and I suddenly felt a distinct part of a greater whole, and thought that I could feel the damage to the processes of the Earth, and simeultaneously, the energies that repaired her and made her whole.

Since that time, I have felt an affinity toward water -- which is no suprise in itself, since I was born and raised always around flowing water -- but I see water, particularly oceans almost as a giant standing battery. It gives, it takes, it exchanges and makes a person better. When I feel less than myself, I float on my back in the sea..... one time a few months ago achieving such peace and relaxation that I actually fell asleep for a few minutes, drifting with the current, my arms behind my head, legs crossed, justing drifting (about 100 yards).

That feeling has never left me that I gained so many years ago. Was it induced or enhanced by an 'altered state'? Perhaps, but it is real, and I feel it still. I hope it stays with you as well. It's a positive life-changing event and nothing is ever mundane and the same.

Cheers

[edit AGAIN for spelling]

[edit on 13-8-2008 by argentus]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mushninja

right on brother! i'm so happy you and your bro woke-up!

hippy stuff is cool!!!!!!

there are new energies flowing....these are epic times we are in.

we will evolve come 2013...

and we should meet our brothers & sisters from the stars eventually.

much love to you and all
(^_*)

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I don't even know what to say other than I'm glad to have found a group of people that feel the same way. And that there is reason to feel like I'm part of something be it still unknown. Maybe we all have a piece of the puzzle. It's been a strange journey for sure.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
This is a "dawning" of awareness. The time we are in I mean. You see much more Indigo children being born, along with Autism. I don't necessarily believe Autism is a disability, but more of a much higher sense of awareness.

I have felt much of what you explained, but I've noticed it comes and goes. The awareness is there, but not always the awakening, if you know what I mean. We are on such a dense energy field that our brainwaves have time to ponder pain and suffering, so to speak.

This awakening will bring new people into our lives, bad and good, and we have to stay focused, which is almost impossible in this rat race type culture we live in, especially in the US. But through these people we meet we can help the world awaken as well.

We who are experiencing this now, may not get to see the "big" picture, but we are definitely going to see something grand and terrifying in our lifetimes. Hopefully within the next 50 years.

Thanks for your post.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   

I'm very glad I ran across your post, Mushninja. I have been

going thru the very same thing.

My so called "Awakening" began almost a year and a half ago

when I got broadband internet. I had been "into" UFO's for as

long as I can remember and I naturally began to YOUTUBE

anything I could having to do with saucers and sightings.

I was still of the mind that abductions like Whitley Strieber's

were purely imaginary. I mean, the guy wrote "The Howling"

right? But then, I came across other accounts of abduction

like Travis Walton's and Betty & Barney Hill's.

The BIG change came when I saw the 2001 Disclosure

Project National Press Club conference hosted by Dr. Steven

Greer. You always hear people say, "If there ARE aliens and

UFO's, why do they always appear in some farmer's cowfield

out in the middle of nowhere and why don't people of note (air

traffic controllers, pilots, military personnel, etc.,) see them ?

Well ... they DO !

I became convinced that ET visitation was real.

The logical NEXT question was; Why are they here?

I've been a member of ATS since June 11th of this year and

I've read MANY good possible reasons for their presence but

for ME, the best explanations came from another great

website ... Project Camelot. It's run by two very intelligent and

caring people, Bill Ryan & Kerry Cassiday. They are not

affiliated with Dr. Greer as far as I can tell but they ARE

increasing our knowledge of the "Why" question.

Between ATS and Project Camelot I've come to a few
conclusions that:

1) The Earth is alive.

2) The Multi-Verse is alive.

3) Our particular universe is CRAWLING with life.

4) Time travel is not only possible, it's inevitable.

5) There are evil aliens just like there are evil humans.

6) And most importantly, just like the Beatles said, "The Love
you make is equal to the love you take".

I don't believe there is any "GOD" out there who will punish
us for being bad. There is just karma. Reaping what we sow.
That's just how the universe works, IMO.

And I agree with you, Mushninja, that some form of evolution

IS taking place right now with part of the population. Whether

this is caused by our changing positon relative to the galactic

plane, I don't know. I welcome it though.

Sorry for rambling on, but, I have just one more thing I'd like
to say. A long time ago I read Shirley McLaine's book, "Out on
a Limb". Her reputation took a nose dive as a result and she
became known as a "kook", but she wrote something I
thought were wonderful words to live by ...

"Be yourself, don't be afraid, and love the world".

[edit on 8/13/2008 by Rek2008]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
You eluded to the fact that this epiphany occurred whilst in "an altered state". Would it be safe for me to assume you were using some Cannabis? If so, I would understand the "beat around the bush" tactics, as once that's admitted you suddenly lose all credibility.

If my guess is correct, I would like to share a story of my own, and if not, it's here anyway.

Yes, I smoke cannabis, but not as a "party drug", but for enlightenment. Once I had a similar epiphany, with many more similar insights to follow. I was meditating after smoking, and saw something very profound, very real, and very insightful. I won't go into all the details, as it takes a while to describe everything, but I will post the gist of it. I have asked questions, and hardball questions at that, that have been directly answered by an outside force. The most profound question of "why am I here?" was answered. I am here willingly, with a mission, to "break a series or chain of events". There's a lot more to it than that, but after this incredibly strong, vivid, very real, more realistic than this word encounter, everything made sense.

Basically, I too have had an "awakening" as they all call it. I started on this path by watching some 9/11 documentaries and watched some police brutality videos as well. Consciously, I slowly put it all together, but it wasn't until my little meditation session that the pieces started falling together. It all made sense after that. I always somehow knew, instinctually , subconsciously, everything I need to know here. When SHTF (S**t Hits The Fan), I know what I need to do. I know exactly what I need to do.

I sit here now wondering if I should send this, as it seems rather random and reads like babble, but alas, this is the internet, and my anonymity affords me more room for shame should I come off as "off my rocker". Basically, I wanted to chime in with the "me too" that your thread rings of.

I would be curious to know the ooey gooey details of your story if you care to share it. And if you read this far, regardless your opinion, thanks :3

PS: No offense to OP if I completely missed the mark here.
I would also like to note that "vivid out of this world hallucinations of speaking with ancient gods" is NOT typically what one would consider "normal" effects of Cannabis. It is a mild hallucinogen, but mild as in "colors are brighter" type. The amount I took was really just enough to make me very relaxed, thus why it is beneficial to meditation. I felt I needed to add that for if I make a fool of myself, that is fine, but if I tarnish the reputation of a valuable plant with me, that is another.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I agree. This conspiracy is beyond conspiracies. Though I agree it exists. The question is... when god gave us garden of eden, was he giving us all we could have or was he trying to hold us back from understanding? Cause if he gave us all we could have then we are run by evil men, if he was holding us back then we the conspiracy is run by good just men. I don't know what to think about it.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways

Originally posted by mushninja

sorry, ancy for answers. still I get the feeling you know much more than you let on. I wanna know what you mean about getting sucked in. what is the danger? and a half a dozen other questions I'd rather not ask here. someplace we can talk? I'm new to how all this net stuff works.

The astral maybe. Other dimensional forces possibly. I have many more questions than answers.

Sometimes I think forces use some things to make us vulnerable.

[edit on 13-8-2008 by interestedalways]

>SNIP<

Oh... now you two have me interested! Shame you/we cannot talk about this here.

Mushninja... is it that we really _couldn't_ discuss it entirely here because of rules? Anyhow... I have been going through the same things you mention and directing into good things...... and that is to simply do the best you can and attempt to share it with others even if they think you're crazy. Really! If anything..... it keeps life interesting. Be strong!

Interestedalways... it seems with every answer I get only opens up a thousand more questions! There are many forces at work around us that we were never taught about and to even question is taboo. Our world is too superstitious and frightened too easily.

But.... one thing I'm sure we can all agree on here...... LOVE overcomes all and shall always be the victor. Love... invisible, silent, free... the most powerful force everywhere. Focus on that and it will all inevitably fall into place.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by DisobedientCitizen

I love this thread and I am glad you had the guts to post your story. I do not smoke pot but have no problem with those that do. I am glad that it helped you get some answers. Thank you for sharing.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Does anyone know how flagging works? I've been flagged 7 times. Hasn't seemed to hurt anything. Can I find out why I was flagged and by who? Just curious, didn't think I said anything offensive.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by mushninja
Does anyone know how flagging works? I've been flagged 7 times. Hasn't seemed to hurt anything. Can I find out why I was flagged and by who? Just curious, didn't think I said anything offensive.

Flagging is a good thing..... click on the words "?WHYFLAG" at the top of the screen and you can find out about flagged posts.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Flagging is a very good thing here. In fact, I am going to flag you also and give you a star. It means that members think your thread is important.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Cool, I got it figured out now. Thanks for the flags everyone!

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
What yopu are going through sounds exactly like what has been happening to my roommate for probably a year now. Many of the things you awakened or awakening have said in these threads sound exactly like what he talks about and the way he says them. It is interesting seeing how similar all of you seem to be. I would love to hear more of your awakening story.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
This entire thread brings something to mind. Anyone experiencing frequency increases in dream lucidity or OBE's, for those experienced travelers? I have been noticing a marked increase lately and wondering if anyone else is experiencing this.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Fidelios

actullay my dreams have been more vivid and frequent. I also think one night when we were out I acted as a tether or anchor for my brother when he had some sort of obe. Neither one of us knows anything about this stuff though.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join