It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is anyone else going through this?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by starsyren

I made a post in that thread but never got a reply, it is a situation like what was explained in this thread that led me to this site altogether ( and im wholly happy at that)

The cliff notes version, I have O- blood type, I'm of Irish decent ( grandparents on both sides straight from the boat). I'm not a spiritual person per say, however I am heavy in martial arts Kenjutsu specifically ( combative swordsmanship think Samurai for the modern day) My eyes are two different colors blue outside and green inside and change color depending on my mood, all blue = happy all green = not so happy.

I've never seen a UFO or alien etc, but I believe they are out there mostly beucase it would be amazingly arrogant to think this planet is the only life in the entire universe. Having said that "odd" things happen to me, there are times ( alot lately) where it feels that im somewhat watching the world from an observer perspective, almost like a movie. Alot lately something feels very wrong with the world, and im almost able to figure it out but not quite, like it's just out of reach. There are some other things that seem to happen on a regular basis, mundane dreams that come true, knowing how to do things that I know I've never learned how to do.

With all this said, I'm a well adjusted person, no severe mental issues outside of the normal everyday crazy everyone else is. I have friends, a good job and am happy with my life. Lately though, I'm feeling what I thought was once important is now, not so important as it used to be, and sometimes I have an overwhelming sense of " something is coming" and a fierce need to protect others,even complete strangers at my own risk regardless of the circumstances.

I understand this is rambling, so if there is any clarification needed please say so, becuase im typing this and working on a project for a client at the same time so my head is in two different places.

[edit on 26-9-2008 by Kuronotenshi]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
OMG.................. you could have just gone into my brain and typed what I was thinking too............ now I am a little bit more freaked/convinced that what I am going through is the same and that I am, plainly , not alone in my bewildering , bizarre thoughts and connections...........

I have spent nearly 2 hours tying something very similar and ranting to my husband that "I am NOT mad""" I feel as if I am being forced by an uncertain urgency to write about what I am feeling and how I am frantically searching to find the truth..........

As I said I spent two hours writing something along the same lines but, being a newbie on here, was intimidated by some of the more harsher sceptics "burning of believers" replies.....

Mr, what ever your user name is............... let me tell you this............

I am 37 yr old mother of 3 birthed kids and 3 fantastic step kids, all of whom I adore and want the best for, not the hum drum, inane life they seem to have now a days as teenagers in a modern, over technological world....

I am not mad......... I am too busy and tired and weary to be..... I have not just joined the "New Age" revolution ......... but something is making/forcing/awakening in me to make me find the truth and I just know and I mean know, that deep down inside me all I am feeling and reading is true and that we, as a human race are on the brink of something so momentous that our lives, as we know it, will never be the same again in the coming months ....... onwards..........

Thank-you , thank-you so much for having the guts and conviction to publicly voice what I am now almost sure of is something thjat many , many people are beginning to feel..........

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Something comes to my mind lately.

You mentioned evolving, have you had any "visions" of insectoid like beings? If so do you have any fears/feels that they could infilterate humanity on some level?

Do you feel your humanity is being changed, physically?

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mushninja

I have been recieving some strange transmissions as well. I'm pretty sure I have began to entertain the concept of a single unversal being that consists of everything that we are aware of. The strange thing is it seems this entity is having troubles identifing itself. I sense a strange mixture if sensations. I feel like my spotlight vision completely dissolves and a massive floodlight image is burned onto my retina. I'm left trying to remember a picture larger than the planet and I only get about two ta three minutes to look at it. My girlfriend saw what she claimed to be many puzzle pieces swimming around me trying to rearrange into something she could not identify. When I came back to this reality I was on the floor pressed tightly against the wall. What I brought back with me was a single thought. Who am I? Not the usual who am I either, but a mondo grandious who am I? I feel like the universe is making some kind of attempt to wake itself up. I also feel it had something to do with the way I was thinking, that a certain combination of thought patterns act as some kind of universal key to unlock the greatest mystery of all. I hope I do not sound to derranged in my experience but I felt a strong urge to relay this information to you.

Soul Society

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Kuronotenshi

No explanation needed really. That something's-off-about-the-world-feeling is one that I get quite often. You can sense it, smell it, but you can't quite put the concept of it together in your mind enough to be able to articulate EXACTLY what it feels like. Something is just "off" with the reality in front of us...and for some reason, I have a much easier time explaining that to someone with RH- blood than I do someone who's RH+!

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Honestly, I think my awakening began over twenty years ago. I say began because for me, information has come to me as if pieces in a puzzle. At first the pieces shocked me out of my comfortable bubble(raised a Catholic! Catholic school, mucho indoctrinationo!) They then led me down many different paths, and on each journey, I educated myself, and new pieces have fallen in place. I believe we all have a purpose. I think those of us who are experiencing these awakenings have a purpose, to gently educate the unawakened, if only to plant seeds that blossom(awake) later.

The best advice I could offer would be to learn and enjoy your awakening, and explore where it leads you to the fullest. I am 39 years old, and I have spent years learning about our world, and coming to the place where I am now. Yet I am excited I will hopefully have many more years to keep adding to my awakening, until one day I am where I am supposed to be!

Your experience sounds like the beginning of a new path, and it is apparent you are not alone in your experience either! When I was a teen, first getting the inklings of a bigger picture, I too felt gloom and doom and negative feelings, depressing feelings. I began by delving deeper into my own church, which led to anger outrage and feelings of betrayal. These led to exploring other religions, other mindsets, and eventually, ancient religions, which exploded into a lifelong interest of mine and much much more to explore!

When Bush was running the first time, that sparked my intense desire to learn about NWO and how such an obvious clown and loser can get into office. 9/11, the senseless war, gas prices, it DOES seem 'they' are out to get us, and yes its evil. There is so much to learn about this world, it takes a while!

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I'm mildly interested in researching people who are experiencing this to see how many are involved in martial arts ( particularly the sword arts ) or deep meditative states in general. I have a burgeoning theory going that lies along these lines.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by headlightone

This may explain to you how I used the word Amen. I was just saying I believe is all. I did read your referenced documents seeing many of the beliefs of others. Each has their own dance as my Cherokee brothers would say so they must make one choice for just themselves.

Amon
noun
a primeval Egyptian personification of air and breath; worshipped especially at Thebes [syn: Amen]

A·men also A·mon or Am·mon

n. Mythology
The Egyptian god of life and reproduction, represented as a man with a ram's head.

Amen
(interj.) Used at the end of a prayer or a statement to express assent or approval.

The Hebrew definition of the word, "Amen," is "so be it." It is derived from the word aman which means "to build up or support;

Peace to you and many blessings.
Thanks for the tip so I could learn new things to be better informed.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   

I am in martial arts, and have been for a few years. I haven't trained regulery for a few years, but since all of this started I have felt more drivin than ever. Your first post on this page souded exactly like me. Although what is all this talk about blood type? I'm not sure what mine is to be honest. I can't believe how many of us there really are. We should have a convention or something.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   

i have been involved in tai chi/qi gong/ and or meditation for about the past 8 years on and off. just thought id respond to your query.. ^^
oh edit /PS: i used to do judo too. but not for very long. what is your theory anyway?

[edit on 20/10/2008 by chris_stibrany]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienj
reply to post by mushninja

You got ahold of some bad shrooms, their like acid they can stick with you for awhile. If I was you I would keep this to yourself and if you live with your family, lock up all the weapons and knives and let your wife hid the key cause they could be in danger. Also I would find a new supplier for your weed or shrooms because the guy your getting them from now is cutting them with acid or bleach.

I love threads like this because it helps me to refine my lists... my "people who need help" and "people you can trust" and "people who are too far gone" and a cpl other categories, but topics like this help me to get them all worked out.

[edit on 14-8-2008 by alienj]

Woah woah, I haven't read any further than this so sorry if this was already commented on but....
DUDE WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM??
That is the dumbest, most ignorant hater bs I've seen in a while. Ninja had an extremely positive and mind-expanding experience, one that I can relate to very well.
That is a total d-bag fear-mongering comment, pisses me off a lot.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join