It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some short Videos Showing Symbolism in media, Pop culture and a Land layout of Rome Vatican City

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
For anyone interested in knowiing ...

Here are the symbols to look out for....

Examples of them being used in logos....

More...

Rome layout...

See more of this persons vids here....

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I like this video too, when you take into consideration that the oval is being used so much in mark(ET)ing and most companies except for the local/mom and pop stores have to go through marketing before selling....

[edit on 13-8-2008 by Shawn B.]

[edit on 13-8-2008 by Shawn B.]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Shawn B.

Great post!! you've done you're homework and presented a nice video presentation. i really liked the McBeast one.

my conclusion, and perhaps the only sensible conclusion: WE NEED NEW SYMBOLS

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I think maybe you should read up a bit on principles of design before you start subscribing to videos such as this. The symbols in these videos are aesthetic and are just designs created by a graphic artist under a contract for a company.

In many cases, the artist will go through dozens of illustrations for a logo or image and show them to the client and they'll pick the one they like best.

I don't really see any correlation with these logos and designs when it comes to what these videos are inferring they are based on, seems like quite a reach to me.

[edit on 13-8-2008 by davion]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by davion
The symbols in these videos are aesthetic and are just designs created by a graphic artist under a contract for a company.

I agree it is aesthetic.....

top topics

join