It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberals vs Liberals: Denver DNC PooPoo War

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
There are certain things we know we must not do, but I can't even imagine why it would come to the point where it would have to spelled out in black and white.
Is common sense now an oxymoron?
Why can't people behave in a civilized manner?

I know Libs hate guns, but poo is OK?

Story Here

It's liberals verus ultraliberals at the Democratic National Convention

Don’t try packing a jar of urine around in the city of Denver these days. It’s no longer legal if you’re carrying the container for nefarious purposes. The Denver City Council has adopted this as a new ordinance.

Why, you might ask, should this sort of problem come to the attention of so august a body?

Simple answer: The Democratic National Convention.

This ordinance also applies to feces and other “noxious substances” and is spurred by reports that protesters have been known to use bombs and other containers full of such substances to hurl at police.

Whether this group includes actual delegates or not remains to be seen, but news reports indicated a city councilman had information that an entire house was being used to store these substances.

What makes this so funny is that the groups who are threatening to protest the convention are from the same side of the political spectrum as the Democratic National Committee but are mad because the DNC isn’t moving fast enough in their direction. Yet.

One of the leaders of a protest group called Re-create 68 was quoted in the Rocky Mountain News as saying that the ordinance was intended to “smear protesters.”

...the groups who are threatening to protest the convention are from the same side of the political spectrum as the Democratic National Committee but are mad because the DNC isn’t moving fast enough in their direction.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   
That's pretty funny - it brings new meaning to "in-fighting"

Or should I say it would be funny if it weren't so downright bizarre.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Apologize for the tackless post, but don't attack the messenger.
I just hope Obama brings some toilet paper with him.
Call it a new form of "mud slinging."

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I need to make the mandatory comment about how surprising (or not) it is that Democrats are throwing # like monkies.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I remember traveling to SanFrancisco a few years back. I was walking my little dog and she decided to relieve herself on a small patch of grass in North Beach. Unless you knew my dog you can't tell if she's peeing or pooping, because she has slightly more of an arch when she poops.
She begins to pee and I look around and see some scowling hippy looking lady sitting in her VW dead head van staring at us. This angry liberal chick looks at me and tells me to pick up my dogs poop.

I snapped back and tell her my dog was merely peeing but if she if she really wanted to clean up her city, she should do something about the street feces left behind by the local homeless folks.
I'm not kidding, there were turds on every block.

I guess these S.F. libs don't practice what they preach when it comes to helping out the under privileged.

I guess these people have now moved to Denver.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Interesting post, but I must give credit for the best headline I've seen in a while.

Getting tired of the outright lies in the headlines and what the truth turns out to be....

top topics

join