It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo recognize national borders?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Ufo recognize national borders?

According to the stories I read in web about Ufo sightings, the united states has the most sightings of any singlecountry, followed by France and Great Britain.

Once I saw a map with the most interesting sightings, the most were in USA

To me, it seems a little far-fetched that aliens would recognize national borders, what do you think? they visit one country more than another....

just a thought

CBx

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by CharlieBrown

Just because USA/France/UK has the most reported sightings, doesn't mean they have the most ufo's.
Perhaps people in korea or Mongolia or Ukraine jut don't want to report them

I mean Antarctica could have ten times more ufo's flying around, just nobody to report them?

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
There are a few things you have to consider when looking at which countries get most sightings. If a country is large and has lots of people it would be a safe bet to say they would get more sightings. If the people of a country have internet access and freedom of speech then this would likely increase the number of sightings that get reported. Government suppressing information might lower the number of sightings from a given country. There are lots of things that could effect the number of sightings.

Oh and another reason why they might appear most in some places is that maybe they are human in origin and so they are seen more often in their countries of origin.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
It has nothing to do with ufo's knowing borders but with how big the ufo hype is in particular area's. The bigger the hype > the more sightings reported..

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by CuriosityStrikes
There are a few things you have to consider when looking at which countries get most sightings. If a country is large and has lots of people it would be a safe bet to say they would get more sightings.

So what you are saying is it's simple maths. Who would have thought

100% correct.... if you have 100 mill people in 1 place and only 10 mill in another of course you would have more people seeing it. Besides last time I looked UFO's didn't care where they were.... there have been sightings where I am in Australia just like they have anywhere else in the world.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
thats a good point
I will see if I can find the map somewhere
maybe am allowed to share it here
bc even though the one country has a larger population than the other, there werent as much sightnings as in the country with less population.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
maybe it also depend on the spirtual background of people in a country?

they might interprate the UFO, the lights in a different way when the have not been raised the western way?

so there will be very few reportings in such countries!
just my 2 cents

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Just-Think
It has nothing to do with ufo's knowing borders but with how big the ufo hype is in particular area's. The bigger the hype > the more sightings reported..

so u think there are differences?
is the "hype" bigger in USA as in Europe or Asia?
what u think?
CBx

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Its directly related to accessibility to CG softwares

Other things include, access to the net, cams, hollywood movies, hoaxers and so called ufo experts living on this stuff, English language.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
An international agreement was made in 1955 to hid this technology.

All the industrialized nations have the UFO technology.

In 1955 they made an international agreement in Switzerland to keep
the UFO secret.

Simple explanation.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

LOL

Since you posted it here, it looks like everyone knows it, so why call it a secret ??

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
If UFO's exist, I'd imagine the larger, more populated cities with lots of electricity would look the most interesting from space.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocksolidbrain
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

LOL

Since you posted it here, it looks like everyone knows it, so why call it a secret ??

I'm the last to know so I have to shout it out all the time.
I get, I already know that and other such foolishness.
Hardly any one cares actually and never told me about these things.

At least one guy got the international boundary and UFO connection
straightened out.

Not unless a million new CIA agents read the post will we be sure everyone
knows or knows why they get paid.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jamesder
If UFO's exist, I'd imagine the larger, more populated cities with lots of electricity would look the most interesting from space.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is a daylight UFO observing troops in Georgia, Russia.

Bet its a Russian UFO.

Russia didn't like Georgia striking up separate deal with the
American Illuminati. So they sent out the UFOs and ground
troops.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
When I was actually researching the nordics or postive ets, I came across one persons account that was freely given in a thread, that was far more informative and valuable than any book or dvd out there. In fact, considering what I was going through at the time, it was a perfectly timed discovery. He talked his advisor since childhood. He was originally from South America and his family moved to US at some point. The contact he was having involved humanoid beings he could only guess after some research were like the pleiadians. Apparently North America is under the grey ets jurisdiction. So his contacts had to make deals and he was suddenly involved with both positive and more negative groups. In fact many such sightings or abductions involve both greys, reptilian and human type beings.
South America has many accounts of human visitors from Andromeda healing villagers.

Anyway its very interesting. So according to what was given him theres 2 major factions or groups that have been monitoring us for countless years, and have underground bases here.
Each are vying for control. Theres a third that is overseeing I guess a certain amount of balance in the situation. What he was told was when the war started and a major nwo type takeover was being inacted, the first group (which I beleived were the greys) would basically hijack the war, stop it and ask for our allegiance to them. Then at a certain point the positive human group would also present their case, with a much better, less controlling package for us. Couldn't figure out if it was soon after or hundreds of years after the first. Then, there was some risk of retaliation from the first group if we accepted the second better deal, which apparently we would. They could scorch and burn the planet on the way out, which made me wonder about what the third group was doing about all that, if such a thing happens.

Anyway it was interesting, and leads me to think that our world is sort of carved up into territories for different groups, with cross-overs and negotiations made between the groups. And that something would happen. Personally, I'm hoping for the GFL to show up so we don't have to go through all of that.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by CharlieBrown
To me, it seems a little far-fetched that aliens would recognize national borders, what do you think? they visit one country more than another...

The reports tend to follow national borders probably because different countries have different ways of reporting UFOs. Some are more official than others, some are left to private organizations.

That being said, there have been studies in the past that suggest UFOs actually do tend to follow state and national borders, as well as rivers and mountain ranges. Since many state and national borders follow rivers and mountains, that's not too surprising, but there is still a small correlation to UFOs following state borders where there are no rivers or mountains.

Why? Don't know. Maybe it's to make it difficult for law enforcement to become or stay interested because of jurisdiction concerns. Police also actually tend to be less numerous on borders.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

Some one posted a map of UFO activity he researched himself
and posted it here on ATS

It looked like the satellite photos of earth at night.

So UFOs come from areas with few humans around and are
spotted in areas with a great number of humans with reporting
ability.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
reply to post by Nohup

Some one posted a map of UFO activity he researched himself
and posted it here on ATS

It looked like the satellite photos of earth at night.

So UFOs come from areas with few humans around and are
spotted in areas with a great number of humans with reporting
ability.

can u pls give me a link
where i can find that map
that wud be very nice of you

CBx

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by CharlieBrown

That was a few years back and not that many posters on the topic.

I don't think old posts go back to 2006.

Well it was the same as the US at night image with populated city
lights showing up.

Most of the sightings occur where most of the people are.

I did a search and found nothing close.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
thankyou
i saw a map with the lines (i posted first)
but cant find it anymore either ...
still on search

CBx

top topics

<<   2 >>

join