It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Patriot Rebellion Brewing!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2003 @ 07:58 PM
link   
A patriotic rebellion against the misnamed �Patriot� Act is gaining momentum throughout the nation.

Efforts to pass legislation negating the misnamed �Patriot� Act are under way in more than 60 cities, towns and localities around the country, according to a wide range of reports. This is in addition to the 13 that have already passed such measures.

Here is the rest of the story:
www.americanfreepress.net...

posted on Jan, 9 2003 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I read a brief on the Fox News Ticker awhile back.
that was similiar to this story.

It read something to the effect of a town in Arizona or New Mexico that had created a similar resolution that stated it would have no part in the war with Iraq if there were to be one. Anyone remember?

I agree with the point of the article though. I believe that this has, or eventually will, start a domino effect of towns and cities doing the same.

DCarter

[Edited on 10-1-2003 by Drakke]

posted on Jan, 9 2003 @ 10:38 PM
link   
when I first looked at the topic of this thread I thought Patriot Rebellion was a new microbrew.

Anyway. I think parts of that act are an overreaction - I am sure some of it will be recalled or swatted down in court.

posted on Jan, 10 2003 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bob88
when I first looked at the topic of this thread I thought Patriot Rebellion was a new microbrew.

I did the same " mistake " BoB88.

new topics

top topics

join