It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pentagon Attack Papers -- Seven Hours in September: The Clocks that Broke the Lie

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Watch the debunkers try to go after a Senior Military Affairs Journalist at the Naval Postgraduate School:

Appendix to

THE TERROR CONSPIRACY
by Jim Marrs

by Barbara Honegger, M.S.

Sept. 6, 2006

Barbara Honegger, M.S. is Senior Military Affairs Journalist at the Naval Postgraduate School (1995-present), the Navy’s graduate science, technology and national security affairs university. This research, as all of Honegger’s research and publications on September 11, are solely in her capacity as a concerned private citizen and do not imply official endorsement. Honegger served as Special Assistant to the Assistant to the President and White House Policy Analyst (1981-83); was the pioneering Irangate author and whistleblower on the October Surprise (October Surprise, Tudor, 1989; and Iran-Contra expose documentary film “Cover-Up”); and was called as a researcher/witness at both the October 23, 2004, and August 27, 2005, Los Angeles Citizens 9/11 Grand Jury hearings held at Patriotic Hall in Los Angeles, Calif. Much of the information and analysis contained in this evidence summary was presented at the L.A. Citizens Grand Jury hearings and at the 9/11 Emergency Truth Convergence conference held at American University in Washington, D.C. in July, 2005

Converging Lines of Proof of a 9:32 Violent Event at the Pentagon on September 11, well before the Official Story says anything hit the building:

Multiple standard-issue, battery-operated wall clocks on the walls of the area of the Pentagon attacked on 9/11—including one in the heliport just outside the west face—were stopped between 9:31 and 9:32-1/2 by a violent event, almost certainly a bomb or bombs inside the building and/or in a truck or construction trailer parked right outside the west face. The first Associated Press report, in fact, stated that the Pentagon had been damaged by a “booby trapped truck.” The Navy posted the stopped heliport clock on an official website and another of the stopped clocks is in the 9/11 display at the Smithsonian Institution.[2] These are just some of the west section Pentagon clocks that stopped between 9:31 and 9:32-1/2 on September 11.

April Gallop, an Army employee with a Top Secret clearance, was at her desk in the Army administrative offices in the west section of the Pentagon on 9/11, the area of the building most heavily destroyed, when what she said sounded and felt “like a bomb” went off. “Being in the Army with the training I had, I know what a bomb sounds and acts like, especially the aftermath, and it sounded and acted like a bomb. There was no plane or plane parts inside the building, and no smell of jet fuel.” Ms. Gallop still has the watch she was wearing that morning, which stopped shortly after 9:30.

The FAA’s [Federal Aviation Administration] timeline document “Executive Summary—Chronology of a Multiple Hijacking Crisis––September 11, 2001” reads: “0932: ATC (Air Traffic Control) AEA reports aircraft crashes into west side of Pentagon.”[3] The time is the critical fact here, not the claimed cause.

Denmark’s soon-to-be Foreign Minister Per Stig Moller was in a building in Washington, D.C. on 9/11 from which he looked out, heard an explosion and saw the smoke first rise from the Pentagon. He immediately looked at his watch, which read 9:32 am. He gave radio interviews in Denmark the next morning in which he stated that the Pentagon had been attacked at 9:32.[4]

On August 27, 2002, then White House Counsel and now Attorney General Alberto Gonzales gave the Secretary of the Navy lecture at the Naval Postgraduate School in which Gonzales explicitly and clearly states that “The Pentagon was attacked at 9:32”. A tape of this segment of his talk was played at the 9/11 Emergency Truth Convergence at American University in Washington, D.C. in July 2005, and is on the public record.

The Pentagon was attacked by bomb(s) at or around 9:32 am, possibly followed by an impact from an airborne object significantly smaller than Flight 77, a Boeing 757.

physics911.net...

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
is there really a point in searching for the truth. the conspirators already had their trails covered before it happened and if anyone asks a truly piercing question to an official with knowledge of the true task on 9/11 the media would blow it out of the water and spin it so much that the person who asked the question would be thought of as crazy. and it's hard to believe, but we the sheeple whom try to jump the fence and get any answers in this country are beat down before anything is uncovered. believe me, bush, cheney, and rove, and anyone involved in this whole *uckup will not get impeached, they will live out the rest of their lives without having to serve one day in prison even for the smallest of their crimes against this country and on top of it their war crimes. It's the sad truth when people are blind to the true meaning of patriotism and let men who are in the citizens pockets run this country. I hope this doesn't get any worse, we all need to find out what is really dragging us down these days and overturn the ones who have made it that way, and that will include evaluating ourselves on how it all got to this.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
oops wrong thread...

[edit on 12-8-2008 by whaaa]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I guarantee that every debunker has read this by now. But not a single one of them is honest enough or man enough to admit that this Navy employee is very brave for putting her job and her credibility on the line in making these kinds of accusations. Not a single debunker will admit that if a Senior Military Affairs Journalist at the Naval Postgraduate School thinks her own government set off a bomb in the Pentagon before it was impacted by what she thinks is an object smaller than a 757, then they would re-examine their own beliefs.

This is proof of how honest and sincere the debunkers are on this site -- they are neither honest nor sincere.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

How likely do you think it is that one or all of these people will"commit suicide" if the cases ever go to trial. Or perhaps a tragic car "accident". I hope these people watch their butts.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
What was the official impact time? 0937?

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mirageofdeceit

Flight 77, flying at 530 miles per hour (853 km/h),[13] crashed into the western side of the Pentagon in Arlington County, Virginia, just south of Washington, D.C. at 09:37:44,

From Wikipedia, so I guess that it's good enough.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   

A PENTAGON CLOCK
(9:31 versus the “official” 9:38)

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece
Watch the debunkers try to go after a Senior Military Affairs Journalist at the Naval Postgraduate School:

Already done:

www.floppingaces.net...

frustratingfraud.blogspot.com...

Must be hard be a Truther these days if you're that desperate, GF, eh?

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Why is the clock propped up against a Flight International cut-out drawing of an Osprey (and the US Marine variant, at that)?

Anyone notice that?

[edit on 13-8-2008 by mirageofdeceit]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

That's quite the debunking -- a couple of blogs that say nothing!

How nice to have little debunkerette minions that follow you around and star your posts.

Doesn't get much more desperate than that!

(BTW jthomas, help me to understand something -- you've made 771 posts trying to debunk 9/11, but you've still got -74 ATS points?)

[edit on 13-8-2008 by GoldenFleece]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by mirageofdeceit
Why is the clock propped up against a Flight International cut-out drawing of an Osprey (and the US Marine variant, at that)?

Anyone notice that?

I noticed it, but didn't think much of it. Maybe both fell off the wall when the bomb went off?

[edit] I did some research to find out where that photo came from. It's actually a U.S. Navy photo taken by a DoD photographer:

Image: 010914-F-4692S-017.jpg

Description: clock frozen at the time of impact

010914-F-4692S-017 Arlington, Va. (Sep. 14, 2001) -- A Clock frozen at the time of impact when a hijacked commercial airliner crashed into the Pentagon on Sep. 11. The terrorist attack caused extensive damage to the Pentagon. American Airlines FLT 77 was bound for Los Angeles from Washington Dulles with 58 passengers and 6 crew. All aboard the aircraft were killed, along with 125 people in the Pentagon. U.S. Navy Photo Courtesy of DoD Photographer Staff Sgt. Larry A. Simmons. (RELEASED)

www.news.navy.mil...

[edit on 13-8-2008 by GoldenFleece]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I'm in conecticut, 8:00 is 8:05 in new york. Might we be forgetting about the time lag between report and actual? Looks like the seven second delay to me!

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by rightwingnut

What exactly is that supposed to mean? What report? 7 second delay turns into 5 minutes? And then roll eyes like that somehow makes perfect sense.

The airplane accelerated to approximately 460 knots (530 miles per hour) at impact with the Pentagon. The time of impact was 9:37:45 AM.

Source: NTSB Flight Path Study - AA77 (Last paragraph of page two)

Sounds pretty definitive to me.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
The official 9/11 story has been shot so full of holes that people are starting to shoot at bits of it lying around on the ground.

This like so many other recent threads has been discussed before, but that only tells me that a new young enthusiastic generation of truthers has joined the turkey shoot.

Praise the lord and pass the ammunition.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
The official 9/11 story has been shot so full of holes that people are starting to shoot at bits of it lying around on the ground.

That's funny.

This like so many other recent threads has been discussed before, but that only tells me that a new young enthusiastic generation of truthers has joined the turkey shoot.

I was sure it had, but thought it was worth a golden oldies retrospective.

Praise the lord and pass the ammunition.

Amen, brother.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saidin
reply to post by rightwingnut

What exactly is that supposed to mean? What report? 7 second delay turns into 5 minutes? And then roll eyes like that somehow makes perfect sense.

That's just it. The (OP) is offering proof that the power was cut at 9:31 so by the time the smoke clears it 7 minutes later for the report. I just put in the 7 second part to make you understand how long it may take you to get a news flash.

[edit on 15-8-2008 by rightwingnut]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Quicky.

I posted somewhere in a thread, no time to look it up now, that I took a similar battery operated clock, put it on 9:38:00 and hooked it on a nail, slammed against the wallboard from behind, clock fell off parallel to the board, and lo and behold, the time reversed to about the same 9:31 time.
After that, I was advised not to waste anymore clocks on this experiment.

Btw, I posted in several threads pictures of the Pentagon clock and the Heli port room with the other clock. Also in the one containing my experiment.

One must be open for simple solutions for a nagging timing problem.
The only question in my mind:
Were both clocks really fallen to the floor, and both parallel to the walls?

[edit on 15/8/08 by LaBTop]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Basing your theory on battery operated, government owned, clocks made by either Chicago or Dallas Lighthouse for the Blind.......sad.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
Basing your theory on battery operated, government owned, clocks made by either Chicago or Dallas Lighthouse for the Blind.......sad.

As long as you can conveniently dismiss the fact that multiple clocks in the west wing of the Pentagon (including one on display at the Smithsonian) all stopped within a minute and a half of each other between 9:31 - 9:32.

And then there are the Pentagon employees who smelled cordite instead of burning jet fuel and the firefighters who used water instead of the FAA-mandated foam on jet fuel fires.

But I'm sure you've got a convenient excuse for all this......sad.

Fire truck 345 from Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority Fire Department throws a stream of water into the collapsed point of impact as smoke billows from the Pentagon shortly after an airplane slammed into the west side of the building.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join