It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new on this board

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Hello all,

I've no idea where to post it, so I just used the first thread I could find to say "hi".
I'm new on this board and hope that you'll help me to find my way around here and look forward to exchange thoughts with you all !

All the best, Molia.
p.s.. sorry that i've posted my message here, please put it where it belongs mod.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Welcome and enjoy, what are the topics you are interested in? watch what you say on this site people will rip it to pieces

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Hi new person. I'm pretty new here too but from what I can tell if you click on the "recent topics" button at the top of the page, you will get a few extra links like MyATS, Profile, MemCenter. Finding "log in" button isn't easy, so if you have problems then the next time you find it, select "Auto Login" Also, I had problem last nite where I post a new thread and it went to wrong section so watch out for that. Sorry I'm just so full of solutions for you here. Anyway, welcome to ATS.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
HI! Have an avatar!

go to Memcenter on top bar, copy and paste this:--->fc03.deviantart.com... into avatar url and click Submit!

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Molia, welcome to ATS, this indeed is a great place, and we are glad you are here, if you have any questions or concerns there are a few people that you can talk to. I hope you can consider this post as your one stop shop for answers to most of the more frequently asked questions on this board.

The forum moderators are quite friendly people, they are here to make sure you enjoy your time on this site. If you have any questions make sure to shoot off a U2U to any one of them for an answer. Also members like myself your ATS Concierge, or enjoies05 are also very helpful and will be glad to try and answer any questions you may have. Feel free to shoot me a U2U whenever you need a helping hand. I am always glad to help

Many of your questions can be answered by visiting this thread; Index of Important Website Related Threads *Read First* This thread is invaluable for all the frequently asked questions about this site and what you can do here.

the ATS Handbook can answer a lot of your questions about the site as well, it's quite informative and helpful if you have questions regarding your Avatar, Signature, or purchasing perks in the ATS Store.

Points are a valuable commodity around ATS and some members want to know how to gain points quickly. There are several ways to do this. One is to podcast, Podcasting if you don't already know is kind of like making your own little radio show about some subject that you’re interested in. Also contributing to TinWiki is a great way to make some points in a big hurry. Also by joining up with Twitter, you can get a lot of points right of the bat.

In BTS (our sister board) one can also find fun games and contests that are happening now, and also get you those points. By signing up with ATS you are automatically signed up for BTS as well, all you need to do is log in and join in the fun with the rest of us.

One should also familiarize themselves with the Terms And Conditions Of Use for proper ATS etiquette and site rules, this helps everyone avoid problems.

Again welcome to ATS and I hope you have a great time around the site, if you have any questions and have met the requirements to do so, please feel free to U2U me anytime about any questions you might have. I would love to be able to help you whenever you need it.

JAK

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS Molia. Brace yourself and be sure to have a little fun too, don't forget to pop into belowtopsecret occasionally for coffee and giggles.

Jak

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by monkeybus

Hi monkeybus, any chance you could make me one? maybe an area 51 warning sign with J-Pockets on it??? I'd be really grateful

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
^^^sorry that post was by me, forgot to sign in

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Hi Molia and welcome to ATS. It's great to have you here and I hope to run into you on the boards. Enjoy yourself and post away!!!! And as many other BTS lovers have mentioned, stop by there sometime. It's a great place to get to know the other members.

Rush

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Pockets

sure, im doing it now, it will be ready in about 25mins

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Thank you very much monkeybus, I'm not big into photo shop or anything like that, and didn't want to pinch anyone's avatar

[edit on 12-8-2008 by Pockets]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   

is that what you had in mind? i can do another tomorrow if not.

Some info on it, those signs are the ones on the entrance to area 51, the backround image i made, using a sky shot of Roswell.

[edit on 12-8-2008 by monkeybus]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Yeah, thanks monkeybus, but I don't think it's worked, maybe instead of that colourful stuff you could put some mountains and then space with stars and a UFO????
I know I'm a pain in the a$$
Cheer's friend J-Pockets

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Or

your Screename can be put where ever you like on it, in whatever style

[edit on 12-8-2008 by monkeybus]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Yeah man the second one with the area 51 sign's at the foot and then the name any way you choose
cheer's

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Also the mods are almost SS like. Get banned for expressing heated views...lol
Im cosidering a suicide post over the idiot thanking GW Bush.... Will be worth the ban just to let the poster know what i feel (but probaly wont).

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS.

Enjoy.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Pockets

No problem.

ta da!

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Molia

Hi Molia
I'm new too. haven't been brave enough to post yet but I lurk here most nights. Have fun!
P,S. BTS is a good place too start for a little more light-hearted stuff
Enjoy

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   

monkeybus your work is fantastic! Can I have one please? Don't care what as I like the stuff you've already done. Something colourful would be great. Hope you don't mind
Thank you

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join