It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Mercury is good for you!"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by beefeater

Hey beefeater might want to get your drinking water checked out. Have you changed what you have been eating lately?

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by beefeater

Like i said in my last post, Our bodies have a certain level of mercury in it. Having a slightly higher amount isnt going to kill you. If your doctor said it was ok, im sure it is. Your doctor would know trust me. Im sure i will get flamed for that comment and be told not to trust the doctors word, But it is ok, Who else are you gonna trust to determine what is healthy and what isnt? We really dont have much choice in that matter.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
drift good idea i will look into that. I havent changed my eating habits and I dont eat fish. I do have 8 big amalgam fillings tho.

russ, I know what you mean, I do trust my doc, it took me a while to find a good one I do trust but I think she may be old school in her ideas and may not be aware of the recent news about mercury. I will ask her when I go next but I need more info.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I can also tell you when i was a kid, My mother used red mercurochrome (merbromin) -- this substance is now banned by the FDA. And i never have had any problems with my health. And she used it quite often. And im sure i was exposed to much more through other products back in the early seventies. My point is i wouldnt make to much of this report. They are not saying they are injecting mercury straight into these kids. I would like to see the official report on how much this shot really has in it.

And as i pointed out in my first thread, How old is this news report. From what ive seen i believe it is from on or before 2000.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tapped In
reply to post by ThichHeaded

Get over yourself and stop being so Thichheaded. People need information, even if it's not new to you, it's new to many others.

That's interesting you say that.. I could come back and say something like ahh I dunno...

Search is your friend so this post shouldn't exist. But I wont. I will however contribute to this conversation in a positive way.

The reason this came out is they were selling the mercury in vaccinations thing and telling people that autism and things like that are not contributed to the mercury within the MMR shot. A lot of people today will think that it does.. I have my theories on why autism is and it has to do wit the MMR shot.. My son who is 8, got a MMR shot at 5 yrs old and started acting differently in such. Which lead me to research wtf was happening to him and found that the mercury used in MMRs might be a strong cause for autism.

Anyway that's my thoughts.. Tappedin don't be such a meany next round eh?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join