It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Slipknot's new album "All Hope Is Gone"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I cannot BELIEVE somebody hasn't already posted a thread on this.

Last month, at around July 2, I got a hold of Slipknot's new song "Psychosocial", any ever heard that song? It only ruuuuuulles!

Their new album "All Hope is Gone" is scheduled to be released on August 26; there's already all kinds of videos of them on the Rockstar Energy Mayhem Festival. They've also already got out the video to Psychosocial.

www.metalinjection.net...
Pretty awesome? I thought so.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I'm a big fan off slipknot, Well thier old stuff anyways
And i was listning to the song you mentioned "Psychosocial" and thought it ws amazing
Until half way through it turns all "My chemical romance-ish" and he stops singing like slipknot and starts singing like that little pounce in MCR
i like it, but its just not what they were , sadly

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   
psychosocial sucks but the title song, jesus it sounds more like morbid angel than slipknot. will be going to see them for sure, havn't they stated this will be they're last studio album?

edit: bad spelling

[edit on 12-8-2008 by ivzm]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I have pit tickets for the Mayhem Festival Friday. Can't freakin wait. I actually like when the songs have a nice balance of aggressive vocals and actual singing. Just screaming the whole song sounds like a joke. Guess I grew out of the "I'm a scary cookie monster" voice. Actually most of the "cookie monster" voice metal bands out there just make me laugh anymore.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Ive seen slipknot live and they were the most disappointing live band ive seen.Corey cant sing for crap live, he fluffed the lyrics constantly or mumbled through some, they also cut songs short.They also chewed up a large portion of their time trying to get everyone to "sit the f
down" just so we can jump back up again(ghey).Of course trying to get a few thousand kiwis to pack into a tiny allotted area in the boiling sun crouching is never going to happen and it just pist most people off.I also thought their last album blew if corey wants to be melodic he should stick to doing it in stonesour.I wont be holding my breath for this.

top topics

join