It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would Aliens allow CERN to destroy the world?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Religion
I am not one of them and have not had access their guidelines, but as a several time abducete I know quite a bit of information on them.

sorry man don.t wanna offend you, but yet it is no proof to me
i guess it is something you have or belive to have had experienced but since it is just in your mind it is nor real evidence, but i understand it is difficult to have a real evidence in such a case

so i am not really sure that they have guidelines of not interfering, maybe they are just studying us?

If they wanted to destroy us and take over our planet, they could and would have by now. They are not harmful, nor helpful.

if some extra terrestrials have the power to fly to our planet than i belive without a doubt they also have the power to destroy it
but hopefully they are different than humas, coz i only coudl come to this conclusion since i got some experiences with human nature and extrapolated it!

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
There are protocols in terms of alien "interference" with human matters, and while there are alliances amongst some star systems, not all have them or obey said protocols.

The atom smasher has since been disabled by outside interference not because of an imminent danger to the planet, but because of the chain of events further experimentation would have led to. The damage is extensive and further "interference" should be expected over the very near future.

<< 1   >>

join