It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would Aliens allow CERN to destroy the world?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
A lot of people feel the activation of CERN will bring about a doomsday, possibly creating a black hole that would destroy the world. For those who consider this a probably or likely scenario, if you also believe in ET, do you think that they would allow such an event to occur? Even if they are malevolent, creating a black hole here doesn't seem like something that would necessarily be good for the galactic neighborhood.

I have some concern over CERN, but I think that there would likely be some global conspiracy behind its purpose before I would believe that the scientist would risk an accidental black hole, even if they are arrogant enough to think they could control it.

I also think that if ET were watching and knew that disaster were looming, they would interfere.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
They can't. They have strict guidelines and rules here, they can not harm or help us, no matter what.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I think that God would not allow the CERN collider to destroy the world, so stop worrying about it. It could blow up or something, and quite possibly that is something that could happen, because they are trying to find the 'god particle' and God takes exception to things like that.

Just look at the Titanic, A ship that not even God could sink!

[edit on 12-8-2008 by TH3ON3]

[edit on 12-8-2008 by TH3ON3]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
If Nassim Haramein is correct with his theories witch I belive he is we dont have to worry to much about CERN
He also mentions CERN in one of hes 8 hour presentations with you can check out here

Nassim Haramein Part 1 (4 Hours)

Nassim Haramein Part 2 (4 Hours)

--
Penta76

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Black holes do not exist. There is nothing to worry about. 9 times out of 10 the mainstream astronomers, who came up with the fiction of black holes, dark matter and dark energy, have no idea what the hell they are talking about.

Don't listen to them.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
why would aliens interfere?

it would probably make a good galactic documentary or bloopers clip on how not to conduct scientific experiments...

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   
No aliens will not help us. God will not help us. We need to help ourselves.

Furthermore, CERN cannot create a blackhole. If you want to know why just listen to the ATS MIX interview with Michio Kaku.

As for the poster who says:

Black holes do not exist. There is nothing to worry about. 9 times out of 10 the mainstream astronomers, who came up with the fiction of black holes, dark matter and dark energy, have no idea what the hell they are talking about.

I realize you just joined but I'm assuming you know we (at ATS) deny ignorance. You have not explained why blackholes don't exist or offered any supporting evidence? The reason blackholes exist is because they are so massive, that not even light (which travels at 186,000 miles/sec) can escape their gravity... hence the name blackhole.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scramjet76
No aliens will not help us. God will not help us. We need to help ourselves.

I second that motion Scramjet. If aliens and/or "god' were so worried about us, there would be no such thing as the "Darwin Awards".

We are responsible for ourselves and as soon as people start accepting some accountability, civilization might start to advance out of the 'dark ages'. Waiting around for someone else to help achieves nothing. If there is a god, he/she gave us free will to decide our own destinies... otherwise there really is no point to life.

As to what aliens would or wouldn't do... it's anyones guess, and dare I say, pure conjecture on anyones behalf. No one here really has the inside track on alien psychology or agendas.

Edit to Add:

Having said all that.... CERN scares the absolute crappers outta me! It is some cause for conCERN! I'm not quite sure if someones name being printed in the scientific annals is worth risking the future of humanity over.

This sort of thing should have been done on the moon for more reasons than our safety - If only NASA had gotten their act together!

IRM

[edit on 12/8/08 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

People have a natural child-like instinct to look for help. When you are young you look up to parents, older siblings, etc for help. As an adult you realize you can only help yourself. Assuming aliens or God exist, I don't see a reason for either to help. God being omnipotent certainly could create a zillion more universes with Earths and humans if something should go awry in this one. Aliens have shown the ability to shut down nuclear missiles with some sort of EMP or nanotechnology or whatever abilities they have. Did this stop us from having nukes? Nope.

Kind of reminds me of spiders who spin webs right in high traffic walk-ways. You knock them down and the spider doesn't learn... it builds it again.

If playing with atom smashers was particularly threatening or disturbing to aliens, I would assume they would have shut down or interfered with Tevtron (Fermilab).

CERN scares the absolute crappers outta me! It is some cause for conCERN!

Why is that?

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
edit - deleted stuff bc of re-running re-thinking procedure ...

[edit on 12/8/2008 by guard]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Religion
They can't. They have strict guidelines and rules here, they can not harm or help us, no matter what.

1: They have disabled nuclear missiles according to military disclosures.
2: Their treaties would be irrelevant, as we have already had interference with the governments and cabal that is to the detriment of both our world and our freedoms. Therefore, direct intervention would now be allowed and sanctioned by positive forces.

I certainly hope for a intervention if something negative is to happen. In fact, I ask for it. I suggest we all do. It is completely unbelievable that these people are allowed to risk our planet for their scientific studies. This is the kind of science that has to be under the worlds thumb, and whatever organizations are out there, they should be under the direct watch of citizens.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

Because CERN is so much more powerful than the other colliders. Even the CERN scientists cant say for sure what will happen. They're only using their best guess in saying they don't 'think' anything untoward will happen.

One Scenario (of many):

CERN scientists say there's a possibility of making small black holes (if they do indeed exist).. but they wont last long enough to become a danger. Other scientists have hinted at the possibilities CERN creating time dilations.

What if both occur and the time dilation gives the black hole just enough time to become viable?

IRM

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scramjet76
I realize you just joined but I'm assuming you know we (at ATS) deny ignorance. You have not explained why blackholes don't exist or offered any supporting evidence? The reason blackholes exist is because they are so massive, that not even light (which travels at 186,000 miles/sec) can escape their gravity... hence the name blackhole.

I joined almost a year ago.

Black holes do not exist:

www.holoscience.com...

The reason you give for the existence of black holes is a non sequitur. So maybe you should be the one that needs to deny ignorance.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Aliens will, and possibly already have, intervened with CERN. The "non-interference" policy can be waived when a terminally stupid move is made by humanity.
This information is what has been channeled from an alien who has addressed the CERN issue specifically.
I regret that I am not permitted by the channeler to identify the source, or the channeler.
A UFO appeared over Chernobyl right after the accident. I'd have to think that that was an intervention to contain the damage.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Riposte

I joined almost a year ago.

Black holes do not exist:

www.holoscience.com...

The reason you give for the existence of black holes is a non sequitur. So maybe you should be the one that needs to deny ignorance.

Anything under a year I consider just joined.

As to the link you provided... It doesn't seem to give a lot of other explanations other than promote plasma cosmology.

The reason I am here on ATS is to learn and not necessarily buy into everything mainstream science says. Hence my interest in UFOs, and mainstream science's lack of interest in that topic.

As for Plasma Cosmology- It predicts many things that have no verifiable proof. Relativity has had many experiments done to prove it worthy and it predicts the Big Bang. Back to the Black Holes.... can you please point out how a blackhole doesn't exist? The holoscience link doesn't really do this. It simply points out how weird they are...i.e. emitting thermal radiation, which seems to be illogical by the definition of blackholes. Illogical perhaps, but the fact is we can't see blackholes because light doesn't escape them. This is consistent with relativity which I stated a few sentences earlier to be more verifiable than anything plasma cosmologists have produced thus far.

Edit: I gave you a star because I do think it's good to consider other explanations for things... keep an open mind. I'm just not sold on plasma cosmology.

[edit on 15-8-2008 by Scramjet76]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

I wouldn't worry too much. Black holes seem to emit this hawking radiation, which means they must be massive to "suck in" enough mass/energy to prevent them from dissipating due to this condition predicted by hawking.

PS- To put your mind further at ease... I assure you getting crushed by a black hole would be a far better way to go than the deterioration of the body due to old age!!

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Religion

how do you know that? have you read their guidelines?
are you one of them?

even if it might be in human genes to cry for help when being scared it really drives me crazy that so few people are really able to take responsibility for themselve, their lifes, the planet and what ever more!
but maybe the problem is that mankind isn.t that intelligent as it is claimed?

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I am not one of them and have not had access their guidelines, but as a several time abducete I know quite a bit of information on them. They are greys, the species I am talking about. I have been abducted so many times that I go on my behalf when they come to pick me up, which is once in every 3 and a half months. They have told me many times they do not wish to harm or help our species, we are too young and stubborn compared to them. If they wanted to destroy us and take over our planet, they could and would have by now. They are not harmful, nor helpful. They will, however, DEFEND themselves if they must(To the person who said they deactivated missles being fired at them). But they will never, under any circumstance, fire back. (Battle of LA)

[edit on 8/15/2008 by Religion]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Religion

So what is their intent? Why do they abduct you?

I have heard they are evasive when asked questions.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolf321

Would Aliens allow CERN to destroy the world?

No

this planet and humans are too important for anyone to let that happen...

then again,i expect TPTW(the powers that were) to try to do some off the wall stuff before they lose power...we shall see

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join