It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I finally understand now...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taxi-Driver

Or do you believe that Alex Jones is telling the truth about pre-planted explosives and fire department count-downs prior to WTC7's collapse?

I thought you said you were a Deputy for 7 years. I work with Deputies everyday and you sure don't act or ask the right questions like one.

Alex Jones is blowhard fear mongering jerk.

I will not feed trolls so don't expect anymore answers. This is typical trolling and spin.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
WTF?!? I never said FDNY took down building 7. Firefighters are not in the demolition business dude.

Better explain that to ULTIMA1 here. He is the one stating that firefighters are trained in bringing down burning buildings, and had stated they helped bring down WTC7.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Do you believe that Chief Daniel Nigro lied about his role in calling off the attempts to salvage WTC 7 due to it being structurally unsound. And creating a collapse zone around the building 3 hours before it fell?

I will make a comment though.

The fire departments job is too do just that when a building may collapse. The problem is that the building was damaged on one side a lot more than the other. This would make it bias one direction or the other. It didn't though did it. It fell straight down I don't know how it did that but it sure as hell was the third one in history to do that without it being a demolition so you tell me how that happened to a building that was severely damaged on one side. It should have fell in the damn street not straight down.

Do people even try to use what God gave them to think with anymore?

Later Deputy.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Or do you believe that Alex Jones is telling the truth about pre-planted explosives and fire department count-downs prior to WTC7's collapse?

I thought you said you were a Deputy for 7 years. I work with Deputies everyday and you sure don't act or ask the right questions like one.

Alex Jones is blowhard fear mongering jerk.

I will not feed trolls so don't expect anymore answers. This is typical trolling and spin.

I am not trolling.. As for you being a firefighter, you sure don't believe the the MOST credible people (fellow firefighters) to be one.

I would believe the accounts of the acting Fire Chief and his men on the ground during the 9/11 tragedy MUCH more than I would some internet hucksters.

I know why you want so bad to dismiss me as a troll. Because you can sense where this conversation is going to go, and you cannot deny the very uncomfortable contridictions that will be posed.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   

I am not trolling.. As for you being a firefighter, you sure don't believe the the MOST credible people (fellow firefighters) to be one.

That is trolling. Of course I believe the personnel on the fireground that day I just said that in not so many words. You are trolling for an emotional reaction.

The firefighters thought it would collapse and it did. Just not the way it should have or how they expected it too. You do know you are making it obvious to the world you are trolling don't you? Now please have some respect for yourself and stop.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Do you believe that Chief Daniel Nigro lied about his role in calling off the attempts to salvage WTC 7 due to it being structurally unsound. And creating a collapse zone around the building 3 hours before it fell?

I will make a comment though.

The fire departments job is too do just that when a building may collapse.

So you feel that the Firefighters had just cause to believe that WTC 7 may collapse? I agree.

The problem is that the building was damaged on one side a lot more than the other. This would make it bias one direction or the other. It didn't though did it.

How would feel if you found out it didn't fall straight down? If you found that the north face was clearly on the top of the rubble pile, indicating that the south face was crumbled and buckled underneath?

You as a firefighter know that what occurs on the ground level isn't necessarily what a camera pointed at the top, some 50 stories up, would capture. right? What might look like a straight down collapse on the upper floors and above the surrounding building's rooflines, could look very different once the structure comes to rest.

It fell straight down I don't know how it did that but it sure as hell was the third one in history to do that without it being a demolition so you tell me how that happened to a building that was severely damaged on one side. It should have fell in the damn street not straight down.

Don't you think the firefighters would have known the building was being demolished? Had Chief Nigro not made his call to terminate operations there would have been men in that building at the time of collapse too.

How could ANY evil pre-planner determine what Chief Nigro's call was going to be? How could any pre-planner know that WTC 7 was going to sustain the damage and fires that it did..enough so to have a firefighter, such as yourself, feel it was acceptible to create a collapse zone due to the obvious threat of the building failing.

Do people even try to use what God gave them to think with anymore?

Very good question, one I ask everyday.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
:shk:

Sorry but a 47 story building does not have some rubble on one side more than the other after it falls. If it has just a little resistance on one side more than the other it goes way off.

The only way to do that is to get it taken off its feet evenly. Sorry but that is how it is. Even demolition experts sometimes don't do it exactly and it falls quite a way off.

Quite frankly I will not get caught up in your game. You will try and derail this thread and divert it away from what it was intended through semantics.

Lets put it this way. You have been warned so many times you don't even have many points left after how many posts and time at ATS? That is because you are being a troll. I am not biting anymore.

[edit on 21-8-2008 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Don't you think the firefighters would have known the building was being demolished? Had Chief Nigro not made his call to terminate operations there would have been men in that building at the time of collapse too.

How could ANY evil pre-planner determine what Chief Nigro's call was going to be? How could any pre-planner know that WTC 7 was going to sustain the damage and fires that it did..enough so to have a firefighter, such as yourself, feel it was acceptible to create a collapse zone due to the obvious threat of the building failing.

One more because you are not thinking and do not understand fireground safety.

When we lose control of a building fire and it starts losing pieces falling as high as 47 stories and you just lost 343 firefighters what do you think he is going to do? Order his battalion to go in anyway?

You fall back and wait for more to collapse or for it to burn itself out. They sure as hell didn't think it would go straight down. Ask any of them and you will see utter amazement on there faces as how it fell.

No more feeding, go think for yourself.

[edit on 21-8-2008 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   

When we lose control of a building fire and it starts losing pieces falling as high as 47 stories and you just lost 343 firefighters what do you think he is going to do? Order his battalion to go in anyway?

Thanks for pointing that out. Your statement contradicts ULTIMA1s earlier posts....stating the fire wasnt that bad, damage not that severe, and the fire dept assisted in bringing the building down in a controlled demo.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
This looks like it fell "way-off" to me.

Read what you brother Chief Hayden says about the collapses.

www.firehouse.com...

"Firehouse: Chief Nigro said they made a collapse zone and wanted everybody away from number 7 did you have to get all of those people out?
Hayden: Yeah, we had to pull everybody back. It was very difficult. We had to be very forceful in getting the guys out. They didn't want to come out. There were guys going into areas that I wasn't even really comfortable with, because of the possibility of secondary collapses. We didn't know how stable any of this area was. We pulled everybody back probably by 3 or 3:30 in the afternoon. We said, this building is going to come down, get back. It came down about 5 o'clock or so, but we had everybody backed away by then."

His testimony kinda contradicts your opinion, wouldn't you say?

[edit on 21-8-2008 by Taxi-Driver]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   

This looks like it fell "way-off" to me.

Heh, is that what they mean by "falling in its own footprint"?

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Taxi-Driver

journalof911studies.com...

You guys need to do some research!

Are you going to call all these Firemen liers.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Fiterman Hall or 30 West Broadway -- The white building at the top of the above picture was never inhabitable again and is being deconstructed as we speak. This due to WTC 7 falling precisely in it's own footprint.

The Verizon building sustained millions of dollars in damages, due to WTC 7 falling precisely in its own footprint.

It was WAY-OFF

The sad thing is people don't realize that they are getting scammed with this erronious nonsense.

Just look at all the merchandise the profiteers are attempting to sell off of the misfortune of others.

911guide.googlepages.com...

"If you don't buy the lies, at least buy the t-shirt".... It makes me sick.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by cashlink

journalof911studies.com...

You guys need to do some research!

Are you going to call all these Firemen liers.

Nope.. Are you going to understand that they DONT as in DO NOT believe 9/11 was an inside job?

Because if you cannot make that distinction , there is no wonder why you are where you are now.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   

This is the garbage you get your info from?

That is a disinfo site any fool can see that.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Oh by the way I did not say the fiermen think 911 was an in side job!

You prove to me where I made that statment?

No! this is the kind of nonsense, debunkers use when their ship is sinking.
Always spinning lies.
Ignoreing evidence that dosent suport the Government version of 911.

You are not here to find the truth. From looking at your posts all you have done is ridicule everyone and made a fool of your self.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by cashlink

This is the garbage you get your info from?

That is a disinfo site any fool can see that.

Really? Go ahead read that site. If you can find anything on that site or any of the links provided that does not answer any question to your satisfaction or you believe to be presented falsely, please post it. We would all love to see it.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I have a good idea! Lets divide ourselves even more.

The deed has been done. Lets just try and find solutions.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Marvin Bush was on the board of directors of securacom from 1993 to 2000. A company that provided electronic security services for the WTC from 1996 to 1998.

that puts him in charge of WTC security (in 2001 no less) how exactly?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join