It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I finally understand now...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by aliceinwonderland74

Welcome Alice. I can really relate to your post as I am in the same boat as you are.

May I suggest a site called. Patriots for 9/11. It has military personel, pilots and other very credible people on there that are questioning the official report. It will add some credibility to your views when trying to tell others of your beliefs. I ran off several pages from the site and hand it to anyone that will listen.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by aliceinwonderland74
They have had one bit of truth and then all of the sudden aliens were piloting the planes because Bush is a cannibal from the planet Zenon and is wanting world domination.

I knew that was BS right away.

Bush is actually from Alpha Draconis:

United States foreign policy after September 11 is the product of a reptilian conspiracy to enslave humanity, with George W. Bush as a servant of the reptilians.

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 14-8-2008 by GoldenFleece]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Nope, you miss the point Alice
Its not about not being able to think that anybody couldnt do something horrible like that. Because people can and did.

If the discrepancys of the truthers really were discrepancys the story would at best become unnesecarily complicated and at worst frankly insane.

Controlled demoltion because we all know a simple hit by a plane wouldnt suffice? Why use a plane at all then? Bomb the building, blame terrorists. Done.

Tell BBC that we are going to blow up Building 7 before the fact? Well... they are going to report it anyway won't they? why tell them?

Free Fall buildings? And the Debris that obviously hits the ground before the Building does what?

Mass execute passengers who would die anyway when the plane hits ground/building? Leave them alive and hide them because "the 3000 in the WTC were enough"?

Fake the Planes on TV with computer graphics and a) hire 4 different studios for 5 different planes. b) make the wings dissapear now and then just for the fun of it.

Punch a hole into a building so small everybody will know it wasnt a plane?

Did i miss something?

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by debunky
Did i miss something?

No you have been extremely vigilant I applaud you for your attention to detail!!

You have spent your entire life watching TV and movies and have let Hollywood warp your mind. You are the type of person that this "Hollywood style event" was meant for. Its not enough fear to have the building just get demoed by explosive devices...you need to ram them with jet liners full of innocent people. You need heroes and villains and time between flights to make sure you have cameras set up to get every scary detail. You tell the BBC or should I say strongly hint that it will go down soon so the European media makes sure they have a camera on it.

Nope you didnt miss a thing. You have been a fine consumer all your life of the corporate machine and they made this screenplay just for you.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by debunky
Controlled demoltion because we all know a simple hit by a plane wouldnt suffice? Why use a plane at all then? Bomb the building, blame terrorists. Done.

I've seen this lame argument posted many times today. It would have been even HARDER to explain how a group of terrorists were able to get in and destroy those buildings since it takes weeks of work, a crew and a good bit of equipment to do such a thing.

It would also put more focus on things like the fact that GWB's brother was in charge of security, that the bomb sniffing dogs were removed and other security measures were ignored prior to 9/11.

Why don't debunkers ever make logical statements that are thought out instead of using the first excuse that comes to mind?

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
welcome to the world, of the real neo.

By the way i personaly believe along with others OBL is dead and we are being, as futurama puts it with the DOOP company, duped.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Alice remember that most of the debunker's on here are either: JR high school geeks that have been bullied in real life, or the JHS small minded bullies, or one of those grown big (not grown up they do not have the maturity) some are right wing fanatics and some or most just don't have what it takes to face the fear of your entire life being lied to. They are born to be indoctrinated by media and school and if they admit the truth to themselves it all becomes an illusion.

They have JHS thought up names, one example would be like "hawkinlouies" or one distasteful name that always reminds me of the immature mind is "Throatyogurt" can you imagine a mature thoughtful mind using that as a name?

They are all trolls and the only way to keep them fed is to interact with them.

Welcome to the machine Alice...

Fear is the mind killer, face it and grow.

[edit on 20-8-2008 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by dirtonwater

Congradulations on becoming one of the sheeple. Now you don't have to think for yourself. Just follow the small flock and, whenever someone asks you for some verication of your beliefs, repeat 'free fall', 'foot print', and 'laws of physics'. It helps if you shout these at people; the louder you are the more believable you will seem.

My friend, no disrespect meant here, but you yourself seem to be one of the sheeple you speak of. A lot of us has been able to put the puzzle together and see the light of the 9-11 attack and the New World Order plan to enslave us all. Might I suggest that you do some research, and open the doors of your mind a little, so you too can see the truth of the matter? Right now there is a preponderance of solid evidence that 9-11 was an inside job, and some very flimsy evidence that it wasn't. Read pill or Blue, we are all entitled to take one or the other, and I respect your opinion. Nuff said.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
some or most just don't have what it takes to face the fear of your entire life being lied to. They are born to be indoctrinated by media and school and if they admit the truth to themselves it all becomes an illusion.

I believe most everyone, deep down, realize the "official 9/11 story," is at least somewhat of a cover up.

I believe it is a cover up of Epic proportions.

Confronting the implications of that knowledge(9/11 inside job)and what it says about our government, media, politics and economic system today--is by far the harder awakening and requires an enormous exercise of nerve and heart.

I just don't believe most people are ready to face the lies we've been fed all of our lives...

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Its okay man. The only thing that matters here is that the OP has opened up to new reasons/stories/explanations as to why 9/11 did occur. I see it as a gateway to new insights!

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
Alice remember that most of the debunker's on here are either: JR high school geeks that have been bullied in real life, or the JHS small minded bullies, or one of those grown big (not grown up they do not have the maturity) some are right wing fanatics and some or most just don't have what it takes to face the fear of your entire life being lied to. They are born to be indoctrinated by media and school and if they admit the truth to themselves it all becomes an illusion.

They have JHS thought up names, one example would be like "hawkinlouies" or one distasteful name that always reminds me of the immature mind is "Throatyogurt" can you imagine a mature thoughtful mind using that as a name?

They are all trolls and the only way to keep them fed is to interact with them.

Welcome to the machine Alice...

Fear is the mind killer, face it and grow.

OR they are 21 year veterans of the US military who had friends wounded that day, other friends who helped clean up the mess and KNOW what hit their workplace, or were members of military units that responded that day.....and we are tired of being accused of being some sort of monsters by people like YOU.

In addition, also tired of seeing people who wouldnt know a F-16 from a C-130, claim that they KNOW the US Air Force keeps all its jets fully armed at all times.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
In addition, also tired of seeing people who wouldnt know a F-16 from a C-130, claim that they KNOW the US Air Force keeps all its jets fully armed at all times.

Why would they use Falcons? Wasn't it an Eagle that flew over the towers just before they fell? Who stated they needed to be armed? That is NOT the procedure dude. They just needed to be scrambled in time to do at least a visual check.

I grew up in an aviation family, I even had two cousins die in the same biplane while putting on a personal aerobatic routine for a family reunion. My father was a jump master in the 82nd All American in Korea and went on to sport a parachute jumper. I used to sit in a Cessna 182 with the door off every weekend while he stood on the strut.

I grew up around aircraft and spent my summer weekends going to airshows with my dad. I know aviation and maybe a little more than you because you said falcon compared to a Hercules. The Eagle is the preferred strike fighter for that type of intercepts location.

So don't play that crud with me. I am an aviation enthusiast. Its one of the reasons Sept. 11th raised a red flag for me. Then when Donald Rumsfeld came out and said when asked about air cap "we don't just shoot down air liners" as a reason why they were not intercepted. Then months later changed his tune and stated it was because of a war game that mimicked 9/11. Then on 7/7 the Brits said they didnt react in time because they were having exercises that mimicked the underground bombings.

Something is just a tad fishy. I knew at the time when Ari Fliesher and Rummy and all the rest started changing the story on a daily basis something was wrong.

So don't try that old excuse it doesn't wash

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by dirtonwater

Congradulations on becoming one of the sheeple. Now you don't have to think for yourself. Just follow the small flock and, whenever someone asks you for some verication of your beliefs, repeat 'free fall', 'foot print', and 'laws of physics'. It helps if you shout these at people; the louder you are the more believable you will seem.

wow. this is incredible. lump everyone of many diverse backgrounds and opinions who has any question whatsoever about the events leading up to, on and after 9/11 into one neat little category of your own devising and then conveniently dismiss them.

what you did, in the ugliness, hatred, and ignorance you so clearly display in this post, is describe yourself, i fear. if you are of the opinion that your government tells you the truth, that their theory is the correct one, and that neither your government or your "news" media would never lie to you, you are the one who appears to have swallowed the pablum they are spoonfeeding you whole.

when more answers and truths come to light about this, as they surely will, i sincerely hope you admit that you were once ugly about this and that you apologize.

welcome, alice.

[edit on 20-8-2008 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Wasn't it an Eagle that flew over the towers just before they fell? Who stated they needed to be armed?

First question, nope. Second question, try reading the threads on here.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999

Wasn't it an Eagle that flew over the towers just before they fell? Who stated they needed to be armed?

First question, nope.

Really! hmmm...

NORAD ordered 2 F-15's to scramble from Otis Air Station at 8:46 AM to protect NYC
from American Airlines Flight 11 and United Airlines Flight 175 ( NORAD held on to this
vital information for at least 6 to 8 minutes by their own account and possibly as long
as 26 to 32 minutes since American Flight 11 was hijacked between 8:14 and 8:20 AM

Here is the video footage of it. I remember that day...an Eagle flying over the towers just before they fell.
Be careful trying to spin me dude I will get you every time. Hear that tone starting at 5:52 in the video? That is the sound of 343 firefighters pass devices going off because they are not moving anymore. They were my brothers...

Edit to add video

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Hey Lonegunman...Are you ever going to answer the questions I respectfully asked in that other thread?

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taxi-Driver
Hey Lonegunman...Are you ever going to answer the questions I respectfully asked in that other thread?

What questions were those? If they are stupid prove it troll questions, no. If they are legitimate then yes I will.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
So , LoneGunMan... Why do you feel the FDNY was involved with the purposeful demolition of WTC 7?

Do you not respect the men that lost their lives in New York that day?

Do you believe Chief Daniel Nigro and his units are all liars?

Because you cannot believe both the conspiracy WEBJUNK and believe the FDNY's recalling of events without some MAJOR conflicting opinion.

So who do you trust? The testimony of Cheif Nigro and countless other FDNY firefighters? Or the likes of Dylan Avery, and Alex Jones?

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taxi-Driver
So , LoneGunMan... Why do you feel the FDNY was involved with the purposeful demolition of WTC 7?

WTF?!? I never said FDNY took down building 7. Firefighters are not in the demolition business dude.

This is what I am talking about...trolls.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Do you believe that Chief Daniel Nigro lied about his role in calling off the attempts to salvage WTC 7 due to it being structurally unsound. And creating a collapse zone around the building 3 hours before it fell?

Or do you believe that Alex Jones is telling the truth about pre-planted explosives and fire department count-downs prior to WTC7's collapse?

[edit on 20-8-2008 by Taxi-Driver]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join