It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Truth" of Billy Meier [HOAX], what they don't want you to know...

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Dklanan

Billy Meier is a fake, what gave it away was in one recent interview his reaction and responses to the questions of which I could just tell he was doing this to get a cult following, and the benefits what comes with it. Hes a liar of the highest order.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Dklanan

Don't you find it a little bit hard to believe? How can anyone be expected to believe Billy Meier when all of his so called evidence is horrid. Those pictures look ridiculous and then there are the girls He hired to stand in as aliens, toy guns, taking pictures of other pictures in books. For the apparent traffic jam of aliens just streaming into his back hard I find it rather suspicious that not one independent news crew ever got a single picture or video of their own. Think about how egocentric this guy is, he is telling people he is so special that aliens have chosen him and what for. Well apparently to show him what a tinfoil suit and toy guns look like. Look Sir it's one thing for you guys to believe this man but it's another thing to write a blog about it and think people should just believe his crazy stories. I think it's not your fault and not anyone is to blame except sad old Billy. He has brought this shame upon himself, I know I would love it to be true but it just is not. Actually it's one of the poorest hoaxes going. I think people believe the guy because he seems nice, super smart people have been fooled by hoaxers and cons like Him before. I don't apologize for being hard in Him, yes he is a nice guy but so are most criminals.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 02:40 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Zgoncougar

I want to know why these so called craft travel billions of miles then go to Switzerland to hug trees

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join