It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Truth" of Billy Meier [HOAX], what they don't want you to know...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Anyway, I'm not reading the many replies to the poster but suffice to say that this guy had a lot of people believing his lies for a long time, until, the internet came along and with it, a more sceptical and skilled bunch of people that can take apart these lies. And, it’s been done many times on here already (thinks about the bin lid exposed hehehehehee....Classic!).

You Sir are to be ridiculed for trying to defend your 'friend' in light of the evidence against this liar. (……thinks of the photo of the hot 'alien' girl heheheee that's also been debunked)

And, now we are to believe that all the crap that he's been putting out was stolen/planted/tampered with?

Billy Meier had his day in the 80's and now he's been found out he should take up another less public pastime that doesn’t require naive deprecating people to defend him!

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Seeing is believing and any one that disputes the billy Meier case based on Disinformation is just uneducated or wayyyyy to skeptical. Just let the facts speak for them self. Look Up Or Look Out IMO

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Dklanan

[edit on 13-8-2008 by easynow]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

we dont want to use our common judgement.......

we want Billy to show wich ones are fake and wich ones are real.

it's that simple....if he wont do that then nobody will believe him.

that sure is asking alot coming from someone who is posting threads about Kitten Skulls on mars. Forgive me for accusing you of being a pot calling a kettle black.

For the love of god, let this thread die. You're feeding the DerekBCart/TeriUhouse/JRitzmann triad of sillyness.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   

[edit on 13-8-2008 by easynow]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

thanks for smearing my integrity into the dirt...

i didn't . i simply posted a factual account of your thread. if you feel being factual smears your integrity, thats an issue with you.

Originally posted by easynowif you had a brain and read that thread you would know i didnt make the find or name it as such. wake up

to even re-post stuff like that hurts ats credibility. its not even debatable.

Originally posted by easynow if i want to debate this subject and you dont ....too bad

have fun debating kitten skulls on mars. let me know how that turns out.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision
For the love of god, let this thread die. You're feeding the DerekBCart/TeriUhouse/JRitzmann triad of sillyness.

[snark]
It is Derek Bartholomaus or derekcbart. Given how much you refer to me you could at least spell my name correctly.
[/snark]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Stop the name calling and bickering.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

Yeah, grow up you guys teteeeeheheheeeeeee (schoolboy smirks)

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 13/8/2008 by Sauron]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
i'm surprised no one has posted the dinosaur picture yet.

what happened? billy late on his mortgage payments again?

this link are the books and media you can buy from him. there's a Message from the Pleides Vol. 3 CD that costs $300.

c'mon, we all know he's fake but you have to admire his enterpreneurship talent and the novelty he made that kept us entertained for years.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by beastamerica

I think you've said it perfectly...

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shroomery

Originally posted by NephraTari
I'm sorry but his photographic evidence has been proven fake over and over again. Not just one or two of the photos but most of them.

Frankly, that's a lie. Just because you agree with someone's claims does not make it proof.

Weither or not Billy Meier's claims are real I don't know, but if he was faking these, this man should be awarded for that alone.

Are you serious? These are some of the absolute WORST fakes in the History of Photographic Forgery. Look at his "Raygun". I could get a neighborhood kid (8 years old) to produce a better "Raygun" than that. Did you see his "Wedding Cake Ship"? The thing was a Trash Can Lid with Giant Metal Balls glued onto it. His Photographs are so fake that it makes me Believe Burt and Ernie might come walking down my street anyday now, with the Cookie Monster Popping up in my Pantry.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
*gasp*

I'm just shocked

people "HERE"?

defining truth or belief by the nature of the messenger?

his faults and transgressions?

to define lies and truths?

what ARE you judging here, the "material" or the road of lies that brought it to you

focus focus

how many a heroes do we all pay our homage to that is free of flaws or confused complexity

you will find no proof "here"

the context will not allow it as it has been manipulated, by billy, or who ever, ignore proof, chase the idea, and weed your intellectual garden of accepted ideas and move on, and try only to remember

embracing a truth as fact, will negate other facts that may be worthy of your attention

the Billy story may have many flaws, and some good ideas

does a faked ray gun in fact MEAN that there were no contacts?

remember he was "abandoned" by the Pleadians because he made the mistakes which you are taking such gratification in exposing

not that this means he was contacted, BUT the the book says and the story goes, the Pleadians have treated him just as badly as you are here...

hmmmm....

I found THAT a more interesting story to follow, because I can relate more to "their" ideas than Billy's

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAgentNineteen

Look at his "Raygun". I could get a neighborhood kid (8 years old) to produce a better "Raygun" than that. Did you see his "Wedding Cake Ship"? The thing was a Trash Can Lid with Giant Metal Balls glued onto it. His Photographs are so fake that it makes me Believe Burt and Ernie might come walking down my street anyday now, with the Cookie Monster Popping up in my Pantry.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Simply put, how can you even debate the dinosaur, raygun, or any photo when the guys property has been surrounded by purchased land of military cia, and is under constant survelliance, at considerable expense I might add. I don't even look at the photos. The survelliance alone peaks my interest.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Simply put, how can you even debate the dinosaur, raygun, or any photo when the guys property has been surrounded by purchased land of military cia, and is under constant survelliance, at considerable expense I might add. I don't even look at the photos. The survelliance alone peaks my interest.

Serious question(s).

Can the statement above be proven?

If this statement can be proven than WHEN did the purchase of the surrounding land and the surveillance occur?

Also, Billy's family is broken up. Are you speaking of his 'extended family' ie: those who reside at the Semjase Silver Star Center or just his actual family which, once again, is not even together any more? Or does Billy still have his children (albeit grown as far as I remember) living with HIM and not their MOM? Is the suggestion that his children will be sought out and harmed if they do not reside with him any longer?

These are valid and honest queries and I am sincere in asking them.

Thanks for any information as regards these remarks and questions.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Above top secret snip, this site seems to be filled with mostly trolling snip who blindly believe the constant stream of disinformation spoon fed to them by more snip intent on driving humanity into the ground. The few people who recognize the truth behind the 30 years of purposely fabricated lies about Billy Meier are instantly ground into the dirt on every thread about him on this site.

Do some proper research before making comments about sears catalogue models and dinosaurs, then forget about the other genuine pictures anyway because its the thousands of pages of spiritual teachings about creation that are supposed to be the point.The pictures were only meant to get your attention. Read some of those , then tear yourself away from your fruitless computer search for meaning and try a bit of meditation, you just might get it.

Peace to you all...even the snip.

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note:Civility & Decorum are Expected - Please Review This Link.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Billy Meier's story is bunk.

Alien craft are NOT shiny. I don't think I have to explain why and neither will I.
If Dean Martin was alive right now he could probably describe Samjase & Asket's genitalia to us right now, since Billy released photos of his back up singers from his show YEARS ago! The ray gun, the garbage can lid etc etc etc.

It doesn't matter. It's bunk!!! 100%!!!

Seems there's an effort to monetize the story again with new reps / salespeople / heaven's gate type cult members spreading the good news for a price.

There IS NO threat on Billy, never was(by any outside party) and never will be. He will have to source his retirement fund other ways as the western world market for BS has been in collapse for years now. Tell him I said to sell his story in CHINA... Lots of gullible people there that will soak up any religion you throw at em, long as you are there first! Now go!

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Oh and I'd like to add...
Any person that really tries to kill simply do or end up caught trying.

As for your headline... ("WHAT THEY DON'T want you to know")...

WHAT IS IT that they don't want us to know? And, by the way, might as well spill the beans now as you've said enough to make them do what it is they've threatened to do already just by stating theres ANYTHING MORE to the story.

Gee... Congrats... I guess you just pulled the trigger on him?

[edit on 13-8-2008 by Atlantican]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I read the title of this thread...and all I really want to know is...

Who is "they"?

And why do "they" care if you tell us anything about a grown man that still calls himself "Billy?"

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join