It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush pushes the New World Order while we set our gazes to the East

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
This is just too much... I can't believe this. While we all see what is happening in Georgia, Bush signs WESTERN HEMISPHERE free trade agreement.

And the hits just keep on coming....

Liveleak Video.

www.liveleak.com...

[edit on 11-8-2008 by Tapped In]

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
That sneaky bastard eh? I don't find it really suprising. Bush is the type of kid who likes to play hide and seek. Or for this matter he likes to play the board game of Risk.

All of it actually does seem that we're in a game. Only except that Bush is the cheater.

For this matter, a cheater cheater chicken eater.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Well the positive thing about this is that someone in the MSM has actually decided to talk about it.
I don't know Lou Dobbs at all so can't comment on him but it's a step forward that the MSM are talking about agenda's relating to what he called the "Elitest".

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
S&F for you...

Perfect time to sign it while our attention is focused on the Georgia-Russian conflict and the Olympics.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Very true. I would have never thought to hear those words coming from the mass media. I guess there are a few who are catching on...

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Yup, these guys take opportunities (they're trained to recognize them) and they move things along rather swiftly. We'll be part of the Interstellar Free Trade Agreement before you can even say "New World Order".

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Hat's off to Mr. Dobb's and his production staff. Actually, he's been warning us about this for quite some time.

For some reason, none of the other media would touch it (ahem, Mr. Murdoch).

To paraphrase, Ghandi once said that it was simply impossible for a few thousand Englishmen to rule over hundreds of millions of his countrymen, if those countrymen simply refuse to cooperate. I would hope the same goes for us, insofar as this heinous scheme for the redistribution of wealth from Americans into transnational corporations.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Lets us hope that Mr. Dobbs is not the next one to come down with a brain tumor or a rope around his neck...

top topics

join