It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Beginning of the Summer Olympics and the Third World War

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   

The Beginning of the Summer Olympics and the Third World War

europebusines.blogspot.com

The Olympics are what is right about the world. On this last Friday, the eighth day of the eighth month of the eighth year of the new millennium we witnessed a fantastic spectacle, a peaceful gathering of the many nations of our small blue planet; a competition of the best young athletes from all over the world. The Olympics make us proud to be humans; proud to be citizens of Earth.

Sadly on this same day, we saw what future historians will count as the day that the Third World War began. It was designed this way, by the evil people who worked hard to begin the war under the cover of the Olympics.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Does everyone remember a few days ago the blog that came out about the massive naval armada ??? He has just come out with a new report ... it is a blog but he has been right so far. He makes some mentions of Nostradamus. I will leave it to the mods and their discretion. This will probably be all over the internet in a few hours but it bears reading ...

europebusines.blogspot.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
A blog. Not news. Unless the blogger is Rupert Murdock in his ugly socks. Jeepers! he is ugly.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
LOL!!! Quite hilarious indeed and good for smutt reading if nothing else. definitely "The Enquirer" type stuff. So where has this 3rd world war started? Oh the Russian?Georgina conflict? Wow-these folks need to get a life.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

The source may not be real flash, but what is to say the conflict on Georgia is not the start of WWIII? Just because it did not start in the Mid East like so many have predicted? This is effectively the makings of a Russian / US war that has been largely anticipated. As soon as the US starts moving in and calling for back others will join in and while chaos reigns supreme, the US/Israel can jump on Iran.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
This is the same guy who came out with the stuff about the armada of ships isn't it ? I found it over on rense.com, heres the link:

www.rense.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Ummm...okay, well then who is to say that this IS the start of WW3? I imagine those same folks said it before Gulf War 1 , Gulf War 2, Afghanistan, The Israeli/Hezbollah conflict 2 years ago etc.

Statistics are on my side. Like i said, i'll post back and say i was wrong if this thing escalates and it looks like it going global. I do not think i will be wrong though.

Originally posted by VIKINGANT
reply to post by princeofpeace

The source may not be real flash, but what is to say the conflict on Georgia is not the start of WWIII? Just because it did not start in the Mid East like so many have predicted? This is effectively the makings of a Russian / US war that has been largely anticipated. As soon as the US starts moving in and calling for back others will join in and while chaos reigns supreme, the US/Israel can jump on Iran.

[edit on 11-8-2008 by princeofpeace]

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
What worries me most is that some seem to want all this to be the start of WWIII simply for the sake of being right and say "I told you so." and to justify all the believing they've done for so long.

There is a dark side to humanity that would rather be proven right in blood and death that proven wrong in peace and love all in the preservation and thrill one's pride. You know who you are.

I'll even admit to being tempted at times in this way but I'll give myself a proverbial slap in the face and avoid doom mongering.

I sincerely hope there is never such thing as "WWIII".

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
This is the same fellow that wrote a few days ago about the American Armada and people scoffed, it was proven true. I realize that its a blog but please read it in its entirety before you dismiss it ... I have seen much crazier things posted on this site and speculated about, personally I think he makes some excellent points especially about Iran's possession of bio weapons ...

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
While this is not a source I would’ve chosen, it occurred to me quickly that the confluence of events with the date 8-8-8 was more than coincidence. 8 is symbolic of a new beginning, so what I gather is that China will be the new dominant world power, with Russia reasserting her dominance over former provinces. Where this leaves the USA is frightening to contemplate.

top topics

join