It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Orders Destruction of US Naval Armada In Persian Gulf

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
THERE IS NO DOCUMENTED CREDIBLE INFORMATION THAT THE SOURCE WHO POSTED THIS IS TELLING THE TRUTH.

CURRENTLY THE RUSSIAN NAVY IS DOING AN EXERCISE THATS ALL JUST LIKE THE ONES THE US AND NATO DID

THERE IS NO VALIDITY TO THIS STORY

THIS IS A SCARE STORY AND THE SOURCE HAS REPEATEDLY AND OVER TIME PRINTED SUCH SENSATIONALIST AND FEAR SPREDING STORIES.

DO NOT BELIEVE THIS STORY.

DO NOT WORRY ABOUT THIS OR GET SCARED.

caps locks entirely justified as the fact this thread has not been closed is making me reconsider my menbership on ATS!

SERIOSULY! nearly 20,000 people have looked at this, how many believe it?

how many don't have the ability to tell fact from fiction?

how much fear has this thread created?

How young are some of the readers?

ATS? means Accept the Sh**t and create fear if we get enough Hits/traffic?

I always thought it was about DENYING IGNORANCE not promoting it.

THERE IS NO, NONE AT ALL SOURCES, EVIDENCE THAT HAS CONFIRMED THIS STORY BESIDES THE PATHOLIGICALY LYING SARCHA FAAL.

A dissolutioned Elf.

[edit on 13-8-2008 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I have to wonder if there really is a massive naval armada heading towards the Persian Gulf. The mainstream media hasn't said anything about it and a photo I saw on another web site looked computer-generated or fake.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

Couldn`t agree more, I still can`t believe this crap isn`t moved to skunkworks

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
bush should nuke russia preemptively. what are we waiting for.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Can anyone trace the source of this supposed "US Navy Armada" coming to the Persian Gulf?

US Navy sites put the Roosevelt and the Peliliu in their home ports.

As far as I can tell, the story was first released by the Jerusalem Post on August 8th, and a few days later by Debka. Then the ME Times and Asia Times picked up on it later. JPost only says "military sources" as their source.

No American/UK news outlet has even mentioned it as far as I know.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
There is more going on here than you are being told.

Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan - minor NATO annoyances.

Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, China, Russia - Shanghai Cooperation Organization.

Turkmenistan - significant commercial relationships with Russia and Iran.

Shanghai Cooperation Organization Observers - India, Pakistan, Iran, Mongolia.

Map from China's perspective: 4.bp.blogspot.com...

Map from Russia's perspective: 2.bp.blogspot.com...

Map of Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan and region: 4.bp.blogspot.com...

Now, you'd think Iran was between a rock and a hard place between Iraq and Afghanistan ... and the Persian Gulf ... which is being filled with the largest Naval armada since Gulf War I as we speak. (During the China Olympics. Are you watching the Olympics or are you paying attention?)

If the U.S. and/or Israel strike Iran, it will be the U.S. and its allies who will be between a rock and a hard place between Russia and China. Russia through the north by way of the Caspian Sea and China south through India, Pakistan and Afghanistan.

My bet is that Israel will make the first strike. Iran will have to retaliate. The U.S. and Israel being proxies for one another, Iran will take aim not only at Israel, but at the Naval armada in the gulf and sink one or more ships using SS-N-22 Sunburn and/or SS-N-26 Onyx anti-ship missiles. If Iran sinks an aircraft carrier it will bring the USgov on the brink of going nuclear on Iran. More than likely, an incident will happen on American soil and Martial Law declared and the draft reinstated.

Bush and his neoconmen have made a terrible mistake in instigating and provoking Georgia into a confrontation with Russia. There will be no more NATO sympathizers near the Caspian Sea to hinder Russia and Russia will have complete control over it along with other members of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization who also surround the Caspian Sea. China has their sympathizers by way of India, Pakistan and Afghanistan who are Shanghai Cooperation Organization observers.

Is this about oil? You bet it is! The U.S. is trying to position itself into the Caspian Sea by way of northern Iran which holds an estimated 12 Trillion US dollars of oil and natural gas ... right at Russia's back yard!

Just remember this ... after we invaded Afghanistan, we built a oil pipeline right through it.

"I can't think of a time when we've had a region emerge as suddenly to become as strategically significant as the Caspian." - Dick Cheney (Yea ... 12 Trillion dollars worth).

We are living in interesting times.

causapatet.blogspot.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

Can anyone trace the source of this supposed "US Navy Armada" coming to the Persian Gulf?

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

As already mentioned numerous times throughout this thread. I repeat: The source is "Sorcha Faal", a known hoaxer!

Please read:

Sorcha Faal... Internet Hoax Queen Courtesy of David Booth...

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
And this has helped the US how? Imtired of hearing about how we've built pipelines here or there and invaded countries for oil, but we arent getting anymore of it thatn anyone else!!

Originally posted by Anonymous ATSack yard!

Just remember this ... after we invaded Afghanistan, we built a oil pipeline right through it.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Calm down, no need to yell. The fact that the story has a headline that is quite a leap given the content/details, combined with a fact that such an order would mean a series of events that would move faster than anything in our lifetime, it stands to reason that the writer (that crazy chick) has no ethos or logos, for we are are still here living and breathing.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Idiots are in control of Russia...so fast they want a nuclear war.

[edit on 15-8-2008 by Baxtoriafall]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez

Calm down, no need to yell. The fact that the story has a headline that is quite a leap given the content/details, combined with a fact that such an order would mean a series of events that would move faster than anything in our lifetime, it stands to reason that the writer (that crazy chick) has no ethos or logos, for we are are still here living and breathing.

You are right and I should have not reacted like that,

However this has really got my goat going as they say, both that its not been moved within ATS to skunkworks or BTS, and WTF does Faal think she/it is up to?

Really this is seriously not the time to be circulating stories like this. I know most will disagree, however, that story if packaged spun properly could turn out similar to the intelligence disasters in both the UK and US over recent years.

Many people will accept this as if only partly true. Due to the above I feel it should have been moved or closed no matter what the traffic, and I would only think that is right with about 3-4 stories in total I have seen posted, and running after initial moderation veiwing over my time here.

This thread should have been the exception to the business model!

However that is my opinion and I am wrong to force it down peoples necks, and throw my teddy out of the pram.

To close all I can say is that on every thread page this has been mentioned, and the sources reliability questioned. Hopefully people will read between the lines!

-HOAX- In the title would do, even the adding of a more descriptive verb such as "Rumors" "claims" !

Kind Regards,

Elf.

[edit on 15-8-2008 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Yea, well ... the MSM, in case you have not noticed in the past few years, hasn't produced anything of substance other than lies and sensationalism. Are they not the one who told us that Saddam had WMD. Yellow cake? Unmanned drones that Saddam was going to fly to America and spray us with biological goo? Didn't they tell us that Saddam and Bin Laden were butt buddies? That he had come close to building a nuclear bomb? I distinctly remember right after the false flag 911 military propaganda units being paraded around the news rooms for all to see ... and then poof! They dared not parade them on television again. The people that control the MSM are not looking out for your best interests. Nor are they looking for the absolute truth. They work for the people who have a common belief system. They keep you entertained with their circus act ... and you happily follow along stuffing your face with cotton candy. They speak for their bretheren.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
There is a rumor that a deal was struck between Russia and the US to limit Russia's reaction to an attack on Iran.

Has anyone heard anything, or noticed anything that might indicate a similar arrangement in in the work, or already in place with respect to China?

Could something be tied to Pakistani president Musharrif's(sp?) pending impeachment?

Or would China's price be something more in the "financial" realm?

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Nothing seems to have come from this.

Maybe next time.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join