It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plum Island and Camp Hero

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Plum Island is an animal testing facility run by Homeland Security. Some people say that they conduct really strange tests on animals, certainly not to research disease. Some suspect that they work on hybrid creatures. Ive also read accounts of strange creatures lurking around Camp Hero, this has always made me think of a connection between the two. Does anyone know if these two "bases" were in operation around the same time? And if so, isnt it possible that the creature mentioned in almost every account on Camp Hero is just an escaped experiment from Plum Islands testing facilities?

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
boingboing.net...

here's one such creature

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   
video here :

www.newsday.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I was hoping noody would mention the infamous "Montauk Monster".

Wasnt it proven as a hoax by some guy filming a movie here on LI?

Im speaking about a possible connection between Plum Island and Camp Hero, very interesting when you think about it...

Any other opinions wanted badly...

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by BloodRedSky

From what I've read Camp Hero was a radar post that has since shut down. It was the subject of where parts of the "Philadelphia Experiment" took place, although that has been debunked by various persons. Many who were stationed at Camp Hero did not see anything unusual.
There is one site where the author is exploring the base looking for clues it is still in use. He points to new utility poles as proof the base is still in use. The utility poles are residential poles and the base is used as a state park. He finds old cold war era tunnels that are showing up and other interesting items, but no smoking gun the base is still being used.
There are also links to Reptilians, UFOs, NWO, Illuminati, and the whole conspiracy theory encyclopedia thrown at the location.
I am not familiar with Plum Island.

BTW, the monster is a hoax. I will look for links to the stories, but I think most of them are hogwash.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Yeah, I think its a prop from a movie being filmed out here on LI...

Locals always have very, umm, interesting things to say about both, Ill get some links and post...

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
yes the " monster " was a prop for a movie filming out here in Patchogue.

www.splinterheadsmovie.com...

As for Plum Island they SAY , " Not once in our nearly 50 years of operation has an animal pathogen escaped from the island."

I don't know how much I am willing to invest in that statement.

A link for you to TOUR camp hero

www.subversiveelement.com...

[edit on 11-8-2008 by SugarJ]

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Hey Sugar.........I'm in Medford. And no, Camp Hero is most certainly not active.

top topics

join