It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The BIG picture of NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
The BIG Picture

This is ALL the truth. This is time to stand up and pay heed to the evidence.

FIGHT BACK!!

~dnb~

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   
This video is a failed remake of Zeitgeist... Nothing more

[edit on 15-8-2008 by Nyte Angel]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nyte Angel
This video is a failed remake of Zeitgeist... Nothing more

[edit on 15-8-2008 by Nyte Angel]

This from a guy who doesn't know how to consider the speed of silence or darkness?? Duly noted.

I find this video a more complete analysis of the NWO, 2012, where "religion" came from, and what we can expect from human apathy.

I wonder, seriously, why this isn't in the mainstream media, because I have been researching this stuff for years, and I've concluded that it is true facts. And, even in this primitive documentary, it's riveting stuff.

I just hope that we vote all of the rich jerks who don't care about us out of Washington, and replace them with REAL PATRIOTS, who will actually tell us the truth and provide REAL peace, prosperity, and personal liberty.

~dnb~

Write in Ron Paul for President 2008

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by dnbaudio

the NWO is real..we all know it,but we let it go..lol

demand NESARA
www.nesara.us...
www.white-knights911.net...

How we destroy the illuminati (ep.18)
www.youtube.com...

"The illuminati and You" series conclusion (ep.19)
www.youtube.com...

Dr. Carol Rosin in the Disclosure Project
www.youtube.com...

much love to you and all that is...

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
God's speed to the death of these banking tyrants, (NWO Masons) for crimes against humanity. It is time for the People to retake Power of the Earth. We can then take our time, and establish Democracy and discover true prosperity around the world. I'm already on the side of the rebellion. And, we don't really need to do anything, except quit our jobs, and start volunteering our time to help those in need, and their empires will fall apart. All we have to do, is STOP considering GOLD & MONEYS as important (because, they are not as precious as we once thought), and START considering LIFE & TIME AS THE TRUE CURRENCY (because, we now know that life is the only thing with true value, meaning, and purpose).

RISE UP! TAKE ARMS! THEY ARE SCARED OF OUR POWER!

If you are currently serving military and reading this. You have it on the Authority of the People of the United States (the highest authority in the land) to stop taking orders from your unlawful superiors, abandon your post, and join the People's Revolution for the Human Rights, Peace, Liberty, and Democracy.

So, in an effort to find justice:

I do, hereby, charge Vice President Richard Cheney, President George W. Bush, Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld, and prior Director of the Central Intelligence Agency George Tenet with High Treason against the People of the United States of America, and War Crimes.

I do, hereby, charge all the members of the Freemasons of the world with Treason against the United States of America and all of the countries of the world.

I do, hereby, charge the boards of the World Banks with conspiracy to commit murder, aiding and abetting criminals, accomplice to war crimes and crimes against humanity, and illegal management of Japanese overseas funds.

So help me, God.

new topics

top topics

join