It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Perfect Plan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I havent been on for a long while but yesterday while training some dogs to hunt hogs (ignore the rhyming) a very close family friend was telling me how their are over a million hostile soldiers in the country already but the government wont tell us because the citizens would already be at war with them. Also he said that if Obama became President within 48 hours he could open the borders and have a million more in. Now i didnt know whether to believe him or not but what really got me thinking was a thread i read about Obama wanting to ban firearms completely in the United States. It really got me thinking because if this is true we would be completely helpless whereas if some bull# like that happened and we had guns we could then launch insurgent type attacks or use guerilla warfare. Im not saying this is true or not but it would be the perfect plan almost. 1. Have a muslim or supposed christian elected as presdent 2. Countrywide ban on all firearms & restricting citizen access to firearms 3. Open borders and allow indiscreet mercenaries or soldiers into the country 4. I dont even wanna know because by that time we would be neck deep in a pile of # so big that even rosie o donald couldnt eat her way out of it ( by the way ignore this last remark but please any info or comments about the possibility of this happening would be very helpful and enlightening)

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Dude, there is such a thing as the NRA. As long as the NRA is a major PAC, there will be no major gun control agenda pushed in the USA. Anyone who cries about the Dems taking away their guns needs to remember this fact. The membership of the NRA will not let this happen. Get over your pathetic fear about your guns being taken away. Not gonna happen!

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Heh. That's right. Put us back to sleep in the safe hands of the NRA.

I bet they are infiltrated, and weakened to the point that when it is time to take the guns away, the guns will be taken away.

What did they do to protect citizens in N'Orleans when their guns were pried from their hands, cold'n'dead or warm'n'living?

[edit on 8/11/2008 by Amaterasu]

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
What are they gonna do search every house? like seriously all you gotta do is bury your guns in a backyard or soemthing, when the time comes that you gotta unload a full clip just dig er up

new topics

top topics

join